i loved this update very much
specially when Acharya made his war planyour an awesome writer..😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i loved this update very much
specially when Acharya made his war planyour an awesome writer..😊
Originally posted by: foreverasya
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ed iiittt. I can't wait till nandini comes to know of the truth. update soon!
Originally posted by: Nonie12345
Fantastic chapters Sangeetha😃
Thanks Nonie for reading it regularly 😛The scene between Nandini and lopa was interestingThere was a hint on Lopa's past along with Nandini's past... Let me see how best i can manouvere the story for both ... right now, I am focussing on Nandini...I am glad that Nandini thought about her parentageyes, thanks to chandra...The conversation between Nandini and Avantika was awesomeThanks... Avantika was at her authoritative best and Nandini was at her wits end... 😕 and Nand, as usual with his wickedness best...😡
Originally posted by: Nonie12345
Fantastic chapters Sangeetha😃
The scene between Nandini and lopa was interesting⭐️I am glad that Nandini thought about her parentage 😊The conversation between Nandini and Avantika was awesomeNand is a cruel person who is always thinking about himshelf😡I feel bad for Chandra who is going through so much trauma by seeing Nandini as his opponent😭I am glad that chankaya is not misunderstanding Nandini 👍🏼I loved chankaya's strategy👏
Originally posted by: Nonie12345
Nice chapter Sangeetha😊The chapter between Chandra,Moora and Chanakya was fantastic 👍🏼The conversation between Nandini and Nand was unbelievable 😕Nand is treating Nandini not as his daughter but as if she just a treasure guarding dragon 😡🤢The conversation between Chandra and Chanakya was heart touchingI am agree with Chandra on his opinion of Nand👍🏼I am happy that Chanakya made Chandra realise what Nandini is to him❤️
Chapter : Melodious Encounter https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/52348
✦ WRITER'S DISCLAIMER ✦ This is a work of fanfiction created purely for entertainment and creative purposes. The characters Ritik, Shivanya, and...
https://youtu.be/lrLZFWSjsk8 Do Like and Subscribe to support !!!
https://youtu.be/tQ4n8MXqoEQ Credit : EXOTIC DISASTER
Darlington Today presents ---- AN ARHIFF Iss Darr Ko Kya Naam Doon Summary: Khushi is an internet famous(kind of) 30 year old fashion designer...
147