Posted: 5 years ago
Anxiously waiting for the next chapter 
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part 1
amazing update
very interesting concept
ishu is helping ruhi be with her dad becoz she doesn't want the kid to suffer like how she did in her childhood
continue soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Part 2

Ruhi passed the phone to ishita ,she took the phone and spoke " Hello,".

Raman thanked her a lot ,then told  her that he want to meet ruhi , he also pleaded ishita to help him in meeting ruhi ,ishita too agreed that she will make them meet . He thanked ishita very much then finally hung the call . Raman disconnected the call and wiped his unshed tears of happiness.  It was since two months he had been living away from ruhi but still he misses her the same way she miss him . He couldn't stop cursing shagun for at first taking going away betraying him and then taking the only happiness of his life , his ruhi from him . He recalled the day when she went out of his house , leaving a six months old crying ruhi ,shrugging his hands which he was folding for requesting her to stay with him not for them but at least for their small daughter.His heart filled with hatred recalling that day , then a sweet smile crept on his face recalling all the time he had spend in nurturing and taking care of his little daughter then his expression changed to regret , recalling the day when he saw shagun and Ashok in that best CEO award function . He cursed himself for drinking too much and fighting with some media people who showed a wrong image of him in Television because of which he loosed ruhi's custody with an allegation that ruhi will be unsafe , if she will live with him . He couldn't stop and the tears started flowing making their way from his eyes, he cried for his daughter ,cursing himself for his ill behaviour in public which took away his daughter .

After sometimes he wiped his tears and called his travel agent and told him to book  his ticket for dehradoon for next day . On the other hand in dehradoon , the day ended and ishita took the kids back to their hostel . She before leaving met ruhi and told her not to be sad as next day she is going to meet her father .Ruhi gave a innocent smile to her and ran away to her room while ishita too returned back to her house . Ishita was carefree thinking that Raman's name must be there in visitors list but got shocked when she saw only shagun and Ashok's name in visitors list . She got worried knowing this started thinking ways for Ruman meeting.  Finally thought to do some cheating , thinking so she went to principals office and told " mam I want to talk something to you ".

P- yes miss iyer , tell me what's it .

I- mam, in my class KG there is a student name Ruhi bhalla, she is very sweet innocent kid, she likes me too much and want to come to my home with me .

P- so ..

I- can I take her home for today .

P- no miss iyer , that's against our rule , today you want to take one student , tomorrow another student will ask , if every  student and teacher will ask permission like this how we will manage it moreover it's about the kids security too what if something happens to her then what we will answer her parents .

I- you are absolutely right mam but still I will ask permission to take ruhi . Mam she was a very sad and lonely child , I had anyhow made her normal but if she will know that she can't come with me , she will again get sad. please let me take ruhi to my house man ,I assure you of her security .

P- no miss iyer , I can't give permission ,  no teacher is allowed to take any resident student to their house .

I- mam please ,I m just helping to be a normal child. Please mam , already she is ignored from her parents and if we too will do same thing , how she is going to be a normal child .

P- in that case you should take permission from her parents .

I- ok mam ,to main uski mother se baat kar loon .

P- humm ,you can try.

Ishita took permission from the principal and went out to talk to shagun . She talked to shagun ,at first she was not ready but after some convincing ,she gave permission to ishita to take ruhi to her house . Ishita got happy listening to this and thought to give this happy news to her but before that she thought to give application for taking ruhi with her and getting it granted by principal .She made shagun talk to principal and got her signature in it . She then happily came out of the principal's cabin and was going towards the class to inform ruhi but thought to confirm it from Raman before talking to ruhi . Thinking so she called Raman but he didn't picked the call . She tried one more time but still it ran without been picked . 

She didn't called again as she was getting late for her class . Ishita went to her classroom, all the kids greeted her , she too greeted them back and started teaching everybody.  She was busy in teaching the class and was checking ruhi in between who was looking towards the door continuously , at first ishita was confused looking to her then realised the she must be looking for her father .  Ishita walked to ruhi and spoke " hello ruhi ".

Ru- hello mam.

I- what happened bachche , why you are not concentrating in studies beta .

Ru- mam papa nahi aaye?

She asked innocently, ishita smiled listening to her innocent question and spoke " actually beta ,today I will take you to my house , there papa will come as he cannot meet you in school ."

Ru- papa mujhe school mein Milne aayenge to principal madam daatengi .

I- may be .

Saying so she smiled fully , seeing her ruhi too smiled that's when her phone rang , she saw it was Raman's call .Ishita immediately picked the call to confirm if he is actually coming or she is giving wrong hopes to the little kid but to her happiness he informed that he is on the way to airport and will reach there in about two hours . Ishita got happy and told him to come to her house than school . At first he was confused but when ishita told the reason he agreed.  He told that her to send her address on his phone as his car is entering the airport .She nodded and he hung the call thanking her again , then ishita send her address on his number . Ishita then informed same to ruhi , she got happy and kissed ishita's cheek thanking her . Rest of the time in school was normal for all but for ruhi it was a big day as it was not ending and she was eager to meet her papa. 

Ishita went to ruhi's room after school and did some packing for her. Then took ruhi to her house , ruhi saw ishita's house and asked " mam ye aapka ghar hai ".

I- yes ruhi it's my house , how is it .

Ru- sundar hai par bahut chota hai .

I- chota hai Kya, but I only live here .ek logo ke liye to theek hai na .

Ru- humm .

I- achcha will you have something .

Ru- papa aaye nahi ab tak.

I- he must be coming very soon , till then you tell me what you will have as it's your snacks time .

Ruhi thought for sometimes and spoke " pasta is my and papa both fav. aapko pasta banana aata hai ".

I- humm .

Ru- to aap hum logo ke liye pasta bana dijiye .

I- ok as you say .

Saying so ishita went to change instructing ruhi too to change . Ruhi got changed , ishita too came after changing , kept ruhi's school dress nicely , told ruhi to revise the lessons she has reached in school as she will not get time ,once her father will reach.  Ruhi nodded like a obediant kid and started revising her lessons . It was about half an hour after they had returned from school , ishita has done making pasta . She brought it for ruhi and started feeding ruhi but she was not interested in eating it as she was eager to meet her father and her patience was giving up , while her eyes were on the door only . Ishita was feeding her talking anything while she was chewing very slowly that's when the door bell rang . Ruhi got happy and ran to door , jumping out of the couch . Ishita checked herself and then went to open the door , she opened the door and ruhi got happy seeing her father . She jumped in his arms , calling him "papa "  while he too opened his arms happily and engulfed her in his arms . Ruman were lost in the their union while ishita was lost looking to them , a beautiful smile crept on her face seeing both the daughter father union . Ruhi hugged him tight and complained " aap itni der mein aaye , ruhi aapka intzaar kar rahi thi kabse".

R- papa sorry hain babu.

Saying so he looked at ishita , she greeted him and called him in while ruhi was holding Raman tightly as if she will leave him , he will vanish . He walked inside still taking ruhi in his arms , he settled in couch and asked seeing half eaten pasta " rooh were you eating pasta ".

Ru- humm mam be banaya but I wanted to eat from you .aap khila do .

Raman nodded and spoke " ok papa will feed you , let me wash my hands ".

Saying so he looked at ishita for asking when she signalled towards the washbasin , Raman went to wash his hands while ishita went to make coffee for him , giving privacy to Ruman .

That's all for now , hope you liked it . Enjoy reading and do comment.

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part , enjoy reading 
Yhmfan25 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting update
Continue soon 
Waiting 
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail