dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Not sure if I should post this in the help desk or here but I wanted to know if there is any place where I can watch the KRPKAB episodes without the background music shut off because of copyright? I tried the websites like desi-tashan and desi-serials, so if any one has any idea how to watch without the muted background music, i'd be very helpful. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U can watch it on Sony liv 
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _suchi_

U can watch it on Sony liv 

I tried that as well but besides few episodes, the BGM is also replaced there. The episode where Sona tells Dev she came with six-month old Soha and where Dev was beaten up and Sona took him to hospital, the BGM is muted. 

I feel the replacing of BGM with a mute background or that weird tune they put on youtube links takes away the intensity and reason why I want to rewatch it.

LOL im being so dramatic but it'd be really helpful if you know any way to watch with the BGM
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

I tried that as well but besides few episodes, the BGM is also replaced there. The episode where Sona tells Dev she came with six-month old Soha and where Dev was beaten up and Sona took him to hospital, the BGM is muted. 

I feel the replacing of BGM with a mute background or that weird tune they put on youtube links takes away the intensity and reason why I want to rewatch it.

LOL im being so dramatic but it'd be really helpful if you know any way to watch with the BGM

o really 
I only used to watch it on YouTube and sonyliv 
Don't have any idea about other sources 

Will told u if I find other links 
KumbhkarnKiNani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Areeba,
So good to see you. I'm sure you don't know me. I enjoyed reading your posts in the 'Weekly Analysis Thread'. I hardly posted stuff back then and was mostly a silent reader.

Okay, coming to the point. I really doubt if there's any way to watch the episodes with the original BGM. And tbh, it is really frustrating and baffling. I mean, I can understand them replacing the 'Waqt Ne Kiya Kya Haseen Sitam' tune by some other tune coz there is a valid copyright issue in that case (since the song used in our show was a recreated version of the old song which was used in some film). But the frustrating part is that they have replaced some of the original KRPKAB tunes as well (in quite a few episodes). I mean, apart from the 'Waqt Ne Kiya..' track, there is no other copyright issue. How can there be a copyright issue with the original sound track of KRPKAB? I simply can't understand the logic here.

You're right, Kuch Rang had some brilliant original music which lifted the quality of a scene several notches higher, but these guys have stupidly replaced even the original music in some of the episodes ðŸ˜•

Sorry, I couldn't help you out. I too rewatch the episodes and I love them as always, but the absence of the original BGM in some episodes undeniably hampers the viewing experience to a certain degree :(

Cheers!
Lavy