Bepannah,my thoughts,!A gust of confetti!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 92 24.7.18. A gust of confetti !

Confetti, chopped bits of coloured paper, is commonly associated with festivity, in particular weddings. It epitomizes a warmth show of love and good wishes for the just married couple from the friends and family.Confetti, celebrates, symbolizes the approach of happycolourful times ahead, for the bride and groom. Traditionally, confetti is showered from a height at the couple. 

Within the episode, we witness a confetti of coloured floral petals. Yellow like the brilliance of the sun.White ,of virtuous love . Red as passionate as blood that sustains and preserves life.

Zoya said she would return and she does  just that. Dapples Adi's  dull ,dank and grey life with a burst of colours. Professional and courteous to the hilt is Zoya. She  stands out for him, quite unique in a funny way ,much to his taste. Her fathers sharpness makes her apologize to Adi.In character she honours her professionalism. Like a friend she shares with Adi that she had to abide by a condition her father asked for. Time is precious to Zoya, so refrains from telling Adi  the complete rigmarole involving the condition.

While Anjana celebrates the fact ,that sufficient time has gone by, chances of Zoya returning are zilch !But Anjana's joy is short lived! Arjun arrives with a plate of  dessert sampling  sent by Zoya for Anjana to select for the anniversary. The dessert samples just might as well be toxic food! She is furious.. the girl who is like termite to their family returns to ferret around Anjana's most prized possession , her older boy! Adi! Not even sweet, can erase the bitterness this mother holds in her heart, against those who distance her son Adi from her.She holds Sakshi captive for the  attention her son gave her.   now she is on a hate mission against Zoya. For like Wasim, Anjana  too can pick on something brewing up between Adi  and Zoya.

For Zoya, all her preparatory chores. Her hands on  activities in Hooda house, transform into sweet, harmless, pure expressions  that lead to warmth between her and Adi.

For Adi it's one secretive joy! to potter about her, while she gets on with anniversary arrangements. Well he's not part of her team, but nevertheless  a Hooda who knows every nook and cranny of his house! Zoya is bound to need his assistance!

Adi can sense she welcomes his intervention.In fact she consults him about the theme itself?? Theme? Adi is besotted by her presence.. she suggests when   we met! He applies the theme to when him and Zoya met! Zoya too wasn't born yesterday.. she could see the great previously raging bull Aditya.. looking all starry eyed! In her company!

Was he beginning to fancy Zoya? Adi looks shifty and shy..the uncalled for sudden flurry of tinted petals blown at both of them! actually unleashes his inhibitions. His eyes linger around her face ,framed with her flowing wavy hazel brown. His eyes beam, watching her duck and miss the fan propelled storm of red, white, yellow petals! which peck and kiss her hair! lodge themselves in the waves of her hair! A sight Sheer magical. both smile and gaze upon each others petal confetti head and shoulders! An occasion meant for senior Hoodas ! a professional activity by default, which  turns into an act pleasing to the gods! As petals rain on them. Purely sublime!

The fan air ceases! as Zoya much amused, watches young Jack! with a crown of petals on his head! Almost  gingerly with her manicured nails Zoya removes a few petals stuck to the lower end of his neck. Like Adi was careful,in the car's privacy! Not  to lay a finger on her in the ice cream scene.. Zoya too in the open lounge shows the same respect for his body..

Anjana witness the scene from the staircase balcony overlooking the specious lounge. She  turns green with jealousy. Reads filth into Adi and Zoya's pure act. Mutters  the inevitable to Harsh on the phone! the more they try to separate Zoya from Adi.. he cannot keep away from the girl! Looks like both Anjana and Harsh are lumbered with Zoya.. on account of Adi's preferences!

The scene in the storeroom is another instance where Zoya and Adi under the pretext of anniversary arrangements, go rummaging around! Sinister, eerie thrill huddles them closer together! Store room, traditionally where, junk, obsolete, items are kept. Imagery of half opened boxes, speak of half revealed truths!  In partnership they get access to the key in Anjana's room.She notices Adi's stealth figure which gives her time to conceal her misdeeds from Adi ! i.e. Sakshi's kidnapping!

Yet Zoya and Adi beaver away! and once  again like in the past, both cover their backs as they sneak into the store looking for old albums, photos of Harsh and Anjana! Recreating their past for them! so as to celebrate the long way they have come as a married couple.There is clever patch up of the years when Harsh deserted his wife and two lads. The public is only shown the nice, respectable side of the wedded couple..

The store room apart from memorabilia. also refers to skeletons in the closet! secret unknown, that its Anjana who holds Sakshi captive. She is the hooded figure who hides many dark deeds under that black hood of hers. Her dark deeds that her beloved Adi is quite unaware off.

The scene where Adi and Zoya chill flicking through photo albums of Adi's parents is a pretty  picture of two people who get on like house on fire. Zoya ironically seems to be in awe of  the Hoodas  living through thirty five years of wedded bliss! She is unaware of the sham and hypocrisy of their marriage, which Adi is fully aware of  and  as a result has scarring on his soul since his adolescent years. So with the Hoodas things were not as they seem..

Another instance where Zoya's job, creates another pleasant reason  for both to bond further  is the terrace scene. Under the night sky , both chill, with feet dangling to signify a relaxed place to interview. Sip tea served by Adi in a glass! in true Mumbai  masses style! For Adi, Zoya's questions, just bounce off him! he is enamoured by the manner in which the playful, cheeky wind tousles her flowing hair across her face.

Adi wishes the breeze would cease to play hide and seek with her face. What a nuisance! At one point , spontaneously he lifts his forefinger to move her hair away from her face! Zoya nearly startles! Awkwardly he withdraws his hand, and in sign language he wants her to peg the tendril of her hair behind her ear! Zoya giggles shyly and Adi's heart misses a beat...   

She gathers, as much information as she can about the likes of his parents! Adi does not deny not knowing his father, as much as he knows his mother. Ironic he is in the dark about her, criminal side! With ease, both talk about their parents dislikes! Zoya  jests, his mum dislikes her for sure! In turn Adi  retorts just like her dad dislikes him!  

Zoya's phone rings! One Arshad ! Adi gets a rough idea probably, of what's going on with Zoya... Zoya dashes off! abruptly. Her dad wants her home asap! 

Overall the complete interactions between Zoya and Adi in the episode, tantamount to what Wasim desired from Zoya and this Arshad character!     

Well the precap is no surprise.. "once the arrow is pulled back in the bow ,it only moves ahead! Adi decides to leave once again..  could this mean, falling for Zoya.. and stopping before it goes any further? Just leaving! Letting her get on with her life! Adi does spot Arshad's name on Zoya's phone..   

The Sakshi mystery trip to USA ;her calling him Aditya; her refusal to return. All  make Adi  suspect his parents. Thus when like Wasim, his father too wants him to go through flying test, just to keep him away from Zoya! Adi keeps mum, pretends to go for the flying test ,in full captain's uniform. But decides to fly away from the place, the people, who cause him grief. 

So its once again, off to pastures new.. Captain oh my captain!! what will become of the girl you leave behind?  Hamlet53 25.7.18

Harshad and Jenny in role were simply a treat to watch in their moving, smiling,scenes.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
amazing analysis as usual!!❀️
Not even sweet, can erase the bitterness this mother holds in her heart, against those who distance her son Adi from her.She holds Sakshi captive for the  attention her son gave her.   now she is on a hate mission against Zoya. For like Wasim, Anjana  too can pick on something brewing up between Adi  and Zoya.

this was expected.. we all have called anjana a psycho and she turned out to be one..she really did a brilliant job!πŸ‘

she suggests when   we met! He applies the theme to when him and Zoya met!

loved when he saoid 'we MET?'πŸ˜†

His eyes linger around her face ,framed with her flowing wavy hazel brown. His eyes beam, watching her duck and miss the fan propelled storm of red, white, yellow petals! which peck and kiss her hair! lodge themselves in the waves of her hair! A sight Sheer magical. both smile and gaze upon each others petal confetti head and shoulders!

we all were smiling through out that scene for sure😳

spontaneously he lifts his forefinger to move her hair away from her face! Zoya nearly startles! Awkwardly he withdraws his hand, and in sign language he wants her to peg the tendril of her hair behind her ear!

adi was sooo cute in this scene..😳

Precap killed us all.. he looked sooo amazing.. such attitude.. can't wait for this scene today

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

amazing analysis as usual!!❀️  HELOOO Maryam, phirse dilπŸ˜›.. its the Adiya scenes which gets me a dil...Maryam,waise ,hammie you never a great one in covering romance.. but  for Adiya, I do try..

Not even sweet, can erase the bitterness this mother holds in her heart, against those who distance her son Adi from her.She holds Sakshi captive for the  attention her son gave her.   now she is on a hate mission against Zoya. For like Wasim, Anjana  too can pick on something brewing up between Adi  and Zoya.

this was expected.. we all have called anjana a psycho and she turned out to be one..she really did a brilliant job!πŸ‘
haan she look nagin type..piercing  eyes
she suggests when   we met! He applies the theme to when him and Zoya met!

loved when he saoid 'we MET?'πŸ˜†
yes was such a funny scene..dil mein choor hai
His eyes linger around her face ,framed with her flowing wavy hazel brown. His eyes beam, watching her duck and miss the fan propelled storm of red, white, yellow petals! which peck and kiss her hair! lodge themselves in the waves of her hair! A sight Sheer magical. both smile and gaze upon each others petal confetti head and shoulders!

we all were smiling through out that scene for sure😳
Zoya..looked stunning.. and Adi tu looked ghayal  by her beauty
spontaneously he lifts his forefinger to move her hair away from her face! Zoya nearly startles! Awkwardly he withdraws his hand, and in sign language he wants her to peg the tendril of her hair behind her ear!

adi was sooo cute in this scene..😳

Precap killed us all.. he looked sooo amazing.. such attitude.. can't wait for this scene today
loved this dp... now I KNOW where you got it from...   episode  started off so well.. however ended.. with what I feared

thanks Maryam for showing  interest  in my well terribly late posts, much love yours hammie!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello there Swarnatha5, πŸ˜ƒ good to see you,   ..thanks for your motivating comment.. much love hammie
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
@hammie
it's your beautiful analysis that gets you a dilπŸ˜†
and yeah i had to keep this as a dp.. i couldn't wait😳

Edited by Maryam2 - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

@hammie

it's your beautiful analysis that gets you a dilπŸ˜†
and yeah i had to keep this as a dp.. i couldn't wait😳
thanks Maryam..πŸ˜ƒ   you are  so kind   ..πŸ˜ƒ

Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

hello there Swarnatha5, πŸ˜ƒ good to see you,   ..thanks for your motivating comment.. much love hammie

love u too dr😳 n ur posts alsoπŸ˜ƒ
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie beautiful post. Do check out mine where I have detailed about aditya feeling. One thing is sure this hooda family has so many secrets. And I loved ur take recreating the past, yes it is not just the wedding anniversary but the way poosh met also. Adi's birthday party contract. Recreating the past is not going to go the right way for the one who is trying it. Reason the players are new. Zoya is not pooja and pooja only had sakshi. But zoya comes with the clout of wasim siddique. This is where it is imperative adi wins mr siddique approval. Things doesn't seem rosy for aditya or zoya. His family wants him to fly so that he is unaware of the happening in the ground. But adi needs to fly now only after walking in the ground.understanding the ground because it is very shaky now. Arrow taken in now cannot be kept back,but it's direction can be changed.  And that arrow direction will be changed by zoya siddique for sure. He can't run away from her. Just want to tell captain aditya hooda looked dashing in precap.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo Shru...   this episode has given us much to grin about..πŸ˜›.. you were right about dhamaka ..πŸ˜›
Hammie beautiful post. Do check out mine where I have detailed about aditya feeling.
I checked your post Shruthi... lovely post.. captured Adi's sentiments.. very well
 One thing is sure this hooda family has so many secrets. And I loved ur take recreating the past, yes it is not just the wedding anniversary but the way poosh met also. Adi's birthday party contract. 
it... was a similar  set up  .. Zoya  was supported by  Mahi  
Recreating the past is not going to go the right way for the one who is trying it. Reason the players are new. Zoya is not pooja and pooja only had sakshi. But zoya comes with the clout of wasim siddique. This is where it is imperative adi wins mr siddique approval.I love your positive take upon Wasim!
 Things doesn't seem rosy for aditya or zoya. His family wants him to fly so that he is unaware of the happening in the ground. 
πŸ‘πŸ‘  well put shru.. touche!!
But adi needs to fly now only after walking in the ground.understanding the ground because it is very shaky now. Arrow taken in now cannot be kept back,but it's direction can be changed.  And that arrow direction will be changed by zoya siddique for sure. 
oh good you commented about the forward flying arrow.. couldn't help but think of Ram's bow and arrow...
He can't run away from her. Just want to tell captain aditya hooda looked dashing in precap
he sure did... I have set that as my desk top,, ray bans look!   the story is now taking an interesting turn...  thanks so much for a great feedback.. Shruthi... much love,as ever yours hammie

coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your post dear Hammie!
The episode showed both light & dark, innocence and menace!
Loved the AdiYa scenes..both in the house and outside on the terrace!
The flowers itself that fell on them white,yellow and red tell a story of their own!
If you have time, plz go through my post too..explained in a little more detailπŸ˜†
AdiYa Vs anjana...

Loved the episode though!

Love,Sumi!
Edited by coolgal270 - 5 years ago