Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
@Meenakshi_Iyer I stated my opinion and this is a  free forum to state your opinion about shows so no need to tell me what i should do. You can disagree with me No issue 
Makers themselves focus on these trivias so much They zoomed camera on Ishika's earnings , her bracelet , they focused camera on her dress , dupatta  , showed her shoes, They wanted people to notice these things I personally found her dressing OTT for college  and thats my personal opinion  No offence to Ishika's fans You may not feel like me I have no issue with that To each his own Right?  Her dress was flying over the scooter's tyre or i should say almost covered it They could show her driving keeping her dress in order Nothing wrong in desiring from makers to be a bit realistic and i also said it happens same way in other shows too 
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think Palak was jealous or insecure At least in this episode I actually found her just playful with Roop She herself started talking about that girl Roop helped and teased him now you have made a new fan He replied  not fan but new friend I think she was only playful Her character shown so far is not that types she will mind Roop making new friends Of course she will be  heartbroken when Roop will fall for Ishika but i think she will not try to create problems between Roop and Ishika until of course RS decides to twist her character  Edited by maria13 - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maria13

I don't think Palak was jealous or insecure At least in this episode I actually found her just playful with Roop She herself started talking about that girl Roop helped and teased him now you have made a new fan He replied  not fan but new friend I think she was only playful Her character shown so far is not that types she will mind Roop making new friends Of course she will be  heartbroken when Roop will fall for Ishika but i don't she will not try to create problems between Roop and Ishika until of course RS decides to twist her character 

i think she luked insecure but not in the way ppl r thinking.i think we shud use anoder term 4 that.instea dof insecuirty i think she felt bit bad.
and i agree she wont turn bad wen roop will fall 4 ishika.chandani has said palak's happiness is in roop's happiness

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Palak wasn't insecure...she's just possessive of her best friend...her place in his life. Palak has obviously been there with him for years...and come thru as a friend emotionally...as a shoulder to lean on and as a supporter. Friendship is a very weighty relation...and it is hard losing your best friend...maybe she has a secret fear of losing him one day...maybe they'll shed light on it later but as of now I found her reactions to be cute. She seems talkative and bubbly...their nok jhok is fun...she's not heroine material IMO but man she's a natural actress and has chemistry with Shashank...
as for Ishika I am not impressed so far. Heels while driving a scooter just seemed ridiculous to me...creatives should show something practical...no woman would wanna drive in heels IMO...Imean it can be a real pain...and kind of risky too. her attitude seems OTT and she seemed rude...splashing them with mud made her seem like the 3rd wheel instead of the love interest to be...

IMO her first scene was symbolic of what's to come...she will kind of ruin the relation between Rooplak ...and she will cause a mess in their lives...just as she messed up their outfits. I didn't get very positive vibes form her yet.

As for acting, I felt it was fine...though I felt a lack of spark between her & Shashank though it's still early to say much.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yanks28

Palak wasn't insecure...she's just possessive of her best friend...her place in his life. Palak has obviously been there with him for years...and come thru as a friend emotionally...as a shoulder to lean on and as a supporter. Friendship is a very weighty relation...and it is hard losing your best friend...maybe she has a secret fear of losing him one day...maybe they'll shed light on it later but as of now I found her reactions to be cute. She seems talkative and bubbly...their nok jhok is fun...she's not heroine material IMO but man she's a natural actress and has chemistry with Shashank...

as for Ishika I am not impressed so far. Heels while driving a scooter just seemed ridiculous to me...creatives should show something practical...no woman would wanna drive in heels IMO...Imean it can be a real pain...and kind of risky too. her attitude seems OTT and she seemed rude...splashing them with mud made her seem like the 3rd wheel instead of the love interest to be...

IMO her first scene was symbolic of what's to come...she will kind of ruin the relation between Rooplak ...and she will cause a mess in their lives...just as she messed up their outfits. I didn't get very positive vibes form her yet.

As for acting, I felt it was fine...though I felt a lack of spark between her & Shashank though it's still early to say much.

i think this is the word we shud used.
i agree she bestie 4 him 4 yrs & was always wid him in his thick & thin.so shes emotnl & possessive.
yup i like roop & palak relation.
chandani has chem wid shanky i cant say till i see sum luv scenes btn them.shes gud actress but she does overacts sumtimes. but shes no match 4 sv talent.and i think she shud tone down bubbliness in her ckt.
and yes chandani as actress has no screen presence nor is she lead material atleats not now

abt ishika i also dint like her as ckt nor actress's acting.ckt toh is blah(jitna dikhaya hai uss hisab se) 
@bold 2  i  dint like her acting 2 tell the truth.i found her bland & not interesting.and yes i also dint find spark btn her & shanky tho lukwise they luk gud 2gether.

Meenakshi__iyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: maria13

@Meenakshi_Iyer I stated my opinion and this is a  free forum to state your opinion about shows so no need to tell me what i should do. You can disagree with me No issue 

Makers themselves focus on these trivias so much They zoomed camera on Ishika's earnings , her bracelet , they focused camera on her dress , dupatta  , showed her shoes, They wanted people to notice these things I personally found her dressing OTT for college  and thats my personal opinion  No offence to Ishika's fans You may not feel like me I have no issue with that To each his own Right?  Her dress was flying over the scooter's tyre or i should say almost covered it They could show her driving keeping her dress in order Nothing wrong in desiring from makers to be a bit realistic and i also said it happens same way in other shows too 

Same way I was also pointing out the logical fallacies in the show..they need to correct everything to be realistic...hero n heroines have grand entries in most of the shows...it's a fiction after all..
There are various camera angles with which a scene can be shot..n each angle has a meaning..
And chill no offense taken...it's all cool...I'm not a fan of single character...I just want the show to do well...
Edited by Meenakshi__iyer - 5 years ago