Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just4Jenneying thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I hope you update soon! I have read this from the beginning a billion times by now!
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Just4Jenneying

I hope you update soon! I have read this from the beginning a billion times by now!

Thank you so much.. Will update very soon
Prickly_164. thumbnail
Aap kab kroge update bahoot intezaar kr rhi hu plzz update I really like this.. Plz update..
Anjali33 thumbnail
Will update by Thursday
Thank you so much
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Apni behna ke saath aisa karta hai koi? Ittu sa update diya hai😭 Koi nai, behna hai toh maaf kiya hai. By the way, achi distraction rakhi hai hum jaise greedy readers ke liye, surprise ke liye wait nahi ho raha😳
I enjoyed the chapter thoroughly, fights mein bhi ek alag hi mazaa hai, ek alag hi chemistry especially because this is a rom com, I enjoyed it more. 😉
The subject of the fight is a little touchy one for Sam, I can understand his mood swings par itni der tak 'sorry' bol rahi hai ladki, maaf kardeni chahiye. 

O bai, yeh baat toh meri dimag mein bhi aayi. How much does his leg weigh?😆 Naina is limping! Hehe. 
Still loved the moment between Samaina, him bandaging her foot and then when she was limping, he came to help her

Friends being cupid always leads to good results...can't wait for the next, dear Anji!🤗
Anjali33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Apni behna ke saath aisa karta hai koi? Ittu sa update diya hai😭 Koi nai, behna hai toh maaf kiya hai. By the way, achi distraction rakhi hai hum jaise greedy readers ke liye, surprise ke liye wait nahi ho raha😳

I enjoyed the chapter thoroughly, fights mein bhi ek alag hi mazaa hai, ek alag hi chemistry especially because this is a rom com, I enjoyed it more. 😉
The subject of the fight is a little touchy one for Sam, I can understand his mood swings par itni der tak 'sorry' bol rahi hai ladki, maaf kardeni chahiye. 

O bai, yeh baat toh meri dimag mein bhi aayi. How much does his leg weigh?😆 Naina is limping! Hehe. 
Still loved the moment between Samaina, him bandaging her foot and then when she was limping, he came to help her

Friends being cupid always leads to good results...can't wait for the next, dear Anji!🤗

I'm sorry my behna, my darling, my Maya, my Shika😛
Sameer gadha h😆

Arey, pata nhi kya kiya h Sameer ne.. Naina ka pair to jaise toot hi gya😆 plus, Naina bhi to kamsin Kali h😉

Thank you so much darling n I love you❤️
sweetylina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such an intriguing update...
So Sameer's relation with his Mum is strained here too..
Bechari Naina she is physically hurt..But still manoing Sameer..
And Sameer is a buddhu..The girl is saying sorry..He should have relented...But no male ego..
Loved SwaPreeNa bond...
Swamun be the cutest...
Hope Samaina resolve their differences soon..
Overall loved it.

Anjali Di...🤗
Hope u r fine..
Thanks for the PM..
So sorry for such a late reply..
Lots of love
Sweety
❤️

Anjali33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetylina

Such an intriguing update...

So Sameer's relation with his Mum is strained here too..
Bechari Naina she is physically hurt..But still manoing Sameer..
And Sameer is a buddhu..The girl is saying sorry..He should have relented...But no male ego..
Loved SwaPreeNa bond...
Swamun be the cutest...
Hope Samaina resolve their differences soon..
Overall loved it.

Anjali Di...🤗
Hope u r fine..
Thanks for the PM..
So sorry for such a late reply..
Lots of love
Sweety
❤️

Sweety.. I missed you so much🤗
Naina to usko buddhu kehti hi h.. So yeah, buddhu😆

I'm fine dear.. Thank you so much Naina love you loaaads❤️
Anjali33 thumbnail

Friends, I'm so sorry for being so late. I had promised to update on Thursday but I couldn't, because college, guests, bad mood, everything came together to separate me from my story. And mind you, bad mood means no good thoughts. So I don't know how this update has turned out.

Part 9

Naina was fidgeting with her fingers, while Sameer was busy scrolling through his phone. She wanted to say sorry to him, but he wasn't even looking up from his phone. She cursed him in her mind.

"Sameer" she tried to get his attention. But he didn't respond.

"Sameer" she raised her voice and called him again.

"Sameer" she snatched his phone away in frustration.

"Ye kya tarika h!" he shouted in irritation.

"Aur tumhara kaisa tarika h? Main kabse bula rhi hu sunayi nahi deta?" she shot back.

"I'm sorry. Mujhe nahi pata tha tumhe meri baat ka itna bura lagega" her voice was suddenly so soft, ",Agar mujhe ye sab pata hota to main kabhi aisa nahi bolti. Apni apni maa se dur hone ka dukh main acchi tarah samajhti hu" her voice getting heavy at the end. He looked up at her and saw a sad expression on her face.

His heart melted, "It's OK. Tumhari galti nahi thi." he forwarded his hand, "Ab mera phone wapas do"

"Pehle tum mujhe mera dost wapas do..pagal wala" she too put her hand forward. "Tumse to roothna bhi itna mushkil h" he sulked, making both of them laugh.

"Jhagda solved?" Munna enquired as he and Swati settled themselves on the chairs, and placed Sameer and Naina's coffees on the table. Both of them happily nodded.

While returning home, Sameer was driving, concentrating on the road, when a thought popped up in his mind. He looked at Naina, who was simply leaning on the car seat, seemingly tired.

"Naina!" he called, and she turned towards him, "hmm"

"Tum keh rahi thi ki apni maa se dur hone ka dukh tum samajhti ho, aur phir tum ek bar ke liye ekdum mayoos ho gayi thi.." he trailed off and she looked down. "Aisa kyu?" he blurted and she immediately looked back at him. "I mean.. Tumhe nahi batana to its OK." he hesitated.

Naina gave a sad smile, "Jab main paida hone wali thi, mummy ki pregnancy mein complications thi. Lekin mummy abortion ke liye taiyar nahi thi, maani hi nahi. Mere janam ke baad wo sirf kuch din hi zinda reh payi." her eyes brimmed with tears.

Sameer didn't like her tears. It pained his heart. He offered her his handkerchief, and she took it, wiping her tears before they spill out.

"Waise, tumhe ye sab kaise pata? Aunty ke pet se sab sun rahi thi kya tum? Bad manners!" he joked to make her smile, and it worked. She chuckled, "Kuch bhi! Mujhe to Chachaji ne bataya. Wo mujhe kabhi Taiji ki baat ke bare mein sochne hi nahi dete the."

"Mere Nanu bhi aise hi the. Mujhe mummy ki yaad hi nahi ane dete the." he smiled remembering his Nanu, but his mother's mention immediately wiped it off.

"Sameer, maine apni baat tumse share ki to tum bhi kar sakte ho" she said understandingly. Before Sameer could reply anything, they had reached home.

After changing into her nightsuit, Naina was sitting on the bed, checking her mails when he came with two coffees.

"Phir se coffee?" she asked surprised. "Aise hi" he sighed, sitting on his side of the bed, giving one coffee mug to her.

Naina sipped her coffee, when he started, "Papa ki death ke baad Nanu Mr Somani se Mummy ki dobara shaadi karwa rahe the. To mummy ne unke sath reh kar unke bacchon ko sambhalne ke liye, mujhe boarding school mein dalwa diya. Wo to Nanu the, jo mujhe apne paas le aye. Main tumhe gadi mein hi batane wala tha, lekin ghar aa gaya."

Naina was silent. He waited for her to speak. She finally decided to break the silence, "Once again, I'm sorry. Aur thank you mujh pe trust kar ke mujhe ye sab batane ke liye."

"Ab bhul jao us baat ko, main bhi bhul gaya." he shrugged his shoulders. "Aur hum bohot zyada serious ho gaye subah se. It doesn't suit us."

"All thanks to you." she chided. "Accha thik hai, I'll make up for it." he declared.

"Kaise?" she enquired. "Sunday ko movie chalte hai. Comedy film lagi hai, bohot maza ayega." he excitedly replied. She arched an eyebrow at him.

"Date pe nahi le ja raha jo aise dekh rahi ho." he clarified, but then flirtatiously added, "But tum kaho to I don't mind a date."

"Shut up!" she slapped his hand, "Sunday ko kitte baje?" she asked.

"12 baje wala show. Main Munna ko bol deta hu tickets book kar dega." he immediately took his phone out, to call Munna.

"Munna?" she looked puzzled.

"Wo Swati aur apni tickets banwa hi raha hai discount mein, humari bhi banwa dega." he explained. She mouthed an Oh.

Next day, Naina was late for office. She literally ran to her desk, as she was already 15 minutes late. She sighed in relief, as she finally sat on her chair. Breathing heavily, she turned to Swati to ask for water, but stopped, seeing her tensed and looking at Pandit's cabin again and again.

"Kya kar rahi hai?" she tapped Swati's shoulder, pulling her chair closer.

"Arey, sir ne Preeti ko bulaya tha cabin mein, peon bola bohot gusse mein hai sir. Aur tujhe bhi bulaya tha, lekin tu thi nahi to tujhe aate hi unse baat karne ko kaha hai. Aaj to meri dono dost khatre mein hai. Pata nahi kya hoga?" Swati informed with voice full of dread.

Naina pursed her lips and moved towards Pandit's cabin. She stopped outside the cabin, on hearing Pandit's voice.

"File ke papers missing hai! How can you be so irresponsible, Miss Preeti!" he yelled. Naina herself was scared now, so Preeti would be literally shivering, she thought.

"Ye file mere paas nahi thi sir. Ye maine dekhi hi nahi." she pleaded.

Pandit threw the file on the table, "Aap aur aapke excuses. Aapko jo files di thi unke sath thi to ye aapki hi hui. It's high time you grow up, Miss Preeti."

Preeti picked up the file and opened it. "Ye Mehek ki file hai, uske signatures hai ispe." she spoke in a low tone, but her eyes full of anger.

"What the hell! How's that possible?" he took the file and saw the papers. Preeti was right, it wasn't hers. He called the peon and asked him to call Mehek. Before Pandit could say anything, Preeti walked out in raging anger.

Naina knocked the door, "May I come in sir?" she asked and Pandit asked her to come in.

"Kya baat hai, Miss Naina?" he asked clueless.

"Sir, aapne bulaya tha" she reminded him.

"Oh yeah! Umm.. Ya, ye wo ek nayi firm ki important file hai. I'm trusting you with this. And why are you late today?" he handed her a file and sat down on his chair. "Sorry sir" she apologized.

Just then, a girl asked permission to come in, and he allowed her. "Miss Mehek, ye file aapke paas thi?" he pointed to a black coloured file. Mehek opened it and upon flipping through the papers, nodded in a yes.

"To iske papers missing kyu hai? We didn't hire you for being irresponsible, did we?" he shouted, irritated. Mehek guiltily shook her head, muttered an apology and left.

Pandit rubbed his face with his palms, trying to calm himself. He was so irritated with this mess, he himself created.

"Sir, are you OK?" Naina asked, and Pandit just shook his head.

"Why didn't I check the file before shouting on Miss Preeti." he cursed himself.

"It's OK sir. It was a misunderstanding, she'll understand and forgive you if you.. Apologize" she said calmly, but inside, she was dreading his reaction.

"You may leave, Miss Naina"

Please give your reviews. The number of comments had decreased last time, so please don't do that with me again. Tell me what you like or don't like, but don't remain silent please. Arjun silent raha to Shefali chali gyi, soch lo phir

Edited by Anjali33 - 5 years ago
mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Anjali...
Yay, finally the patchup update 🥳

Naina is so so me ...My blood boils when the person I am talking to is engrossed in phone 😆
Glad that they let go off their differences.Else the three letter word EGO must have destroyed the relationship and  happy for Naina for letting the E to GO.

It is said Shared Grief is Half the Sorrow, loved how you got both of them to reveal their bitter memories and comfort each other.

Their relationship(whatever name could be attached for now) is pure bliss, it pains him to see her hurt and the vice versa.

Hmm...I didnot fail to notice Naina's disappointment when Sameer said Swati and Munna also would be there for the movie, Huh...what is in her mind Anjali...😉

So Mr.Pandit and Miss.Preeti also will have a happening story, reveal soon please 😳

Now the highlight: ese kese jaane denge aapko, you are our jaan just like Samaina and we anxiously wait for this update 🤗

Lots and Lots of Love ❤️
Edited by mystique123 - 5 years ago