AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
When the woman playing the mother was born 2 years before the man playing her son...Seriously duhhh...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol...
But the age gap doesn't bother onscreen...they manage it well...I don't find their scenes awkward..
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yeh toh kuch bhi nahi. In an another show which I'm following currently, the mother actor is two years younger to the heroπŸ˜†  It happens in entertainment industries... 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Yeh toh kuch bhi nahi. In an another show which I'm following currently, the mother actor is two years younger to the heroπŸ˜†  It happens in entertainment industries... 

i agree.it happens so in SR swara's mom played by parineeta borthakur was only 3-4 yrs older 2 her on -screen SIL.
and rembr even in BV smita was only 4-5 yrs older 2 sid who played SIL.πŸ˜†
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tiny15

i agree.it happens so in SR swara's mom played by parineeta borthakur was only 3-4 yrs older 2 her on -screen SIL.

and rembr even in BV smita was only 4-5 yrs older 2 sid who played SIL.πŸ˜†

Exactly... Actually I was talking about Parineeta only. πŸ˜† she's too young to play mother, but don't know why they cast her in mom roles like this. Smita yes she was not that older compared to Sid... πŸ˜† these woman actors can easily play sisters roles instead of moms. But what to do they get stereotyped into mother roles after a point of time I guess! 

Meenakshi__iyer thumbnail
Welcome to Indian entertainment industry!!!!!!
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is also playing mother of three women and mother in law of two men and  will be mother in law of another woman  She is not at the age in reality to be any of  these mother and mother in law  But its a serial and it often happens in entertainment business even in Hollywood too
Edited by maria13 - 5 years ago