She's back. Should I give it a try?

alanjr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
One year ago, I have been dating a woman I knew through Latin America singles club. Everything was fine. She was sweet. She used to send me long sweet messages every night. She sent me cute pictures of her. I thought we were both on the same track but no. It was just for fun I guess. When I officially asked her to be my girlfriend, she disagreed. She said we were just friends. It broke me. Maybe she did those because she was bored. I stopped reaching out to her because the incident hurt me big time. I was doing fine without her, though hard. However, yesterday, I received a message from her asking me to spend time with her to catch up. I felt happy but I don't want to feel the same pain anymore. Should I meet her or no? Should I give it a try?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickyfoxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes go ahead...may be she is interested in you,but she wants time so that she can know you better and take her decision.According to me she rejected because she needs time to know you more..so spent time with her she might get convinced when she knows you better.