Caption: .
When get good sleep and the first thing u do in the morning is musically
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: violette
Ashi's new musically...
Such flawless skin...Looking so fresh and beautiful...RD also posted a rain insta story from home... Looks like they r having an off or even/night shift..But it's raining heavily in mMumba since last night. Goregaon is flooded.. Better to stay at home..
TFS 😊
Ashi's musicallys are more into convos and reciting poetry these days- very challenging to be expressive and convey apt emotions within the time frame 👏liked her pink outfit with those cute rabbits 😃
Originally posted by: violette
I am not satisfied though, she is too subtle...She should experiment...She should try everything... Natural, realistic, subtle, loud, dramatic, theatric, overly dramatic, and unnaturally overdramatic... She can also try her hand at hamming to get kekta show experience... 😆I can't believe ppl watch shows were characters voice such dialogues... "mujhe lag Raha hai... Mujhe ye darwaza khol Dena chahiye..." While waiting at the door for 5 mins for someone to open it andeating up 5 min of shows runtime... And achieving 2.5 trps..with such hathodachaap screenplays and overacting.. 😆U Kno what shows I m talking about..Sometimes I watch them for comparison and can't stop banging my head on the wall...🤣
Originally posted by: violette
I am not satisfied though, she is too subtle...She should experiment...She should try everything... Natural, realistic, subtle, loud, dramatic, theatric, overly dramatic, and unnaturally overdramatic... She can also try her hand at hamming to get kekta show experience... 😆I can't believe ppl watch shows were characters voice such dialogues... "mujhe lag Raha hai... Mujhe ye darwaza khol Dena chahiye..." While waiting at the door for 5 mins for someone to open it andeating up 5 min of shows runtime... And achieving 2.5 trps..with such hathodachaap screenplays and overacting.. 😆U Kno what shows I m talking about..Sometimes I watch them for comparison and can't stop banging my head on the wall...🤣