REVENGE- Part 75 (Page 159) - Page 8

Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful update and thanks for pm
Thanks for pm. Lovely update.
Its so wonderful to see maan using bollywood trick for his ladki patao abhiyaan. He n antara are playing hide n seek in the playground of attitude with different motives.
Geet she is so sweet n caring towards akhil n he is just taking her for granted. Geet is also on maan's radar. Now what he will do. Waiting for next.

Part 3

Geet ko gussa aaya ki meri chugli kar di...chugalkhor kahika... kuch pait mein nai pachta

She asks ki kya size hai tumahra

Maan ne bataya ki kya hai

She smiles veryyy sweetly

Adhe ghante baad she walks into his office and drops a paper bag on his table on top of papers he was working on

G-Please change you are offending Akil's eyes

Maan stares blankly at her and then picks the packet and goes to washroom

Geet ne chatakte se green color ki shirt order ki hai

Maan looks like a clown

If he had time she would regret this but fortunately he didn't have time to plot for Geet too

Baaki of course office mein to khabar faili ki Geet ki daant padi and she is taking it out on the new guy

++++++

Agle din Geet aayi Maan ke paas uski seat pe

Maan kaam kar raha tha, kuch kehna hoga to kahegi...

G-cough* cough*

He looks up and offers her his glass of water and then looks down at his work again

Geet Maan ki table se tek lagake khadi ho gai kareeb...so tht no one can hear

G-Sorry...about the shirt...[she pursed her lips]...but tumhe chugli nahi karni chahie thi..whatever...you can have this...[table pe ek tiffin box rakh ke chali gai]

Maan looks surprised...he thought she was jut mean and vindictive...he realizes although she adores Akhil she isn't mean to everyone else coz of him

Maan lunch time mein khata hai tifffin as everyone was seeing ki Tiffin ke saath Maan kya karega, to wo khana phek bhi nahi sakta otherwise it would only mean.. ladai with Geet

Maan ko laga ki Geet ko thoda patina chahiye...she can give useful info if need comes

Jab sab chale gaye the Maan goes to Geet's desk

She was busy working

He keeps the Tiffin on her desk

She jerked with surprise as she was too lost in work

She looks up

M-I am sorry I didn't mean to startle you...umm thanks for the... food it was nice...the shirt...it doesn't matter...I am not fashion conscious anyways and I didn't mean to complain...to Akhil...he asked and I told that someone spilt coffee...I didn't take your name...but you came in announcing you had spilt coffee and he connected the dots. I am sorry he yelled at you coz of me

She nods...she has a cute ink spot near her lips...as she was chewing the pen as she worked

G-It's ok[she looks down sadly...as if it's a ritual]

M-I... umm bye...

Maan jaane laga

Pir wapas aaya

M-If you want I can give you a ride home

Geet zara blinked...no one asked her like this...then she shakes her head politely

M-Good night then

G-Good night

Maan ne polite si smile di and nikal gaya

++++++

Till now Maan theek thaak kaam kar raha hai office mein

He became closer to Akhil

Akhil needed some suite to be fitted and kaha ki

A- Maan you are closest to my size. Go have have this fitted and buy some champagne...

Geet se kahe to she would do it but would nag and Maan seemed the silent helper types...to jo kaam Geet nag karti thi wo kaam Akhil Maan se karwata tha

Geet ko bura laga shuru mein ki Akhil doesn't need me as he used to

Geet was angry at Maan thinking ki its all his fault

They were going down the lift and Geet was instructing Maan ki ye karna hai wo karna hai and I have to go pick up Akhil's dry-clean so tum ye karna...

M-umm he asked me to pick up is laundry

G- No need! I do it for him I can continue to do it for him

Aaj pehli baar nahi tha ki Geet kaam Maan ko de diya gaya tha par aaj Geet ka bomb phoot rah tha

Maan ne samjhaya ki

M- I know you can do it... but...I just thought that you do so much already and you work so late too and you sometimes don't even have lunch so I can do the market stuff for him ... I have a bike so it's easier ...and you can stay here and be of assistance more

Maan ne subtly point kiya ki this way Geet gets to spend more time with Akhil...

Geet ko gussa to aaya but this point she saw

To Maan and Geet ke beech thodi baat hone lagi...

Geet would say ki Akhil ke liye ye lana hai ye lana hai...

Maan would give it to Geet and jo nahi dena hota tha wo seedha Akhil ko...

+++++++++

Antara can't get Maan out of her mind

Itna ignore kisi ne nahi kiya usse.

Usse bhi fark nahi padta agar Maan koi cheepo looser hota; par Maan hai nahi...he is the hotty and the new thing and he has got that class that even Akhil doesn't have; but more he got tht bit of wildness in air about him that don't care... nothing can touch me attitude that she finds veryyy appealing

Aisa hua ki she came back from a date with Akhil... it was a disappointment

She saw Maan kissing this girl in the elevator... like hot make out session and the girl looked right about as if she would be a puddle on the floor

Maan ne Antara ko ek cold glare diya and stepped away from the girl

This was the same girl who was with him in the club

Antara wants to know ki how good a kiss can be ki the girl is like that

She wants to try it

Par Maan ghaas na de

Maan-Maan soch soch kar Antara mentally akhil se compare kare; Akhil's kisses don't reduce her to a hot puddle like that

Nice part. So geet was feeling bad for giving Maan such a awful shirt so she apologized him. Maan realized that she is not as bad as he was thinking. Akhil started to ask Maan for his personal which again irked geet. But Maan made her understand. Whereas antra has started to compare Maan and Akhil. Waiting for next dear 
Maan is there for revenge, but he sees geets worth in a way, but unfortunately she enjoys being slave driven because Akhil is like her world at the moment. Antara is going to be in for a break up soon. :) 
Maan now trying to be in Geet's good books not bad
but she so caring for akhil it difficult
there still he in his plan and antara impressed
Nice one
Geet feels bad about her behaviour with Maan
Offers him lunch while maan offers her lift
Maan's plan is working fine with Antara
Loved it
Countinue soon

maan thinks that he must be in good books of geet which may help in future 
antara's anger increasing with ignorance of maan every time
excellent update! thanks 4 da pm! Maan's plan is working! Geet feels bad for what happened! Maan realises she is not that bad! 

update soon
Superb Chapter 

Geet gets a green ugly shirt for Maan and the office staff did make fun of him 
Maan had thought that she is mean been with Akhil all the time 
but when she comes and apologizes to him and offer him a lunch box he realizes she is not
mean , however when Akhil starts getting Maan to do his personal work Geet gets angry but Maan explains her been in the office she is of better use help to Akhil 
Antara on the other hand was comparing Maan and Akhil it seems now she is all crazy for Maan