Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lgopa thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Whats with the slaps? He raises his hand on her once and she becomes "tragedy queen" and she has actually slapped him twice and its supposed to be alright? And he still thinks that she is pregnant. To me Vivaan is the real victi m here. 
Everytime a woman is pushed on screen, the disclaimer about how the channel doesn't support atrocities towards women is shown- there should have been one shown when Vivaan was slapped yesterday! It was ridiculous...and the poor guy was expecting a hug; and she knew he was expecting a hug because she told him that's what will happen. 
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lgopa

Whats with the slaps? He raises his hand on her once and she becomes "tragedy queen" and she has actually slapped him twice and its supposed to be alright? And he still thinks that she is pregnant. To me Vivaan is the real victi m here. 

Everytime a woman is pushed on screen, the disclaimer about how the channel doesn't support atrocities towards women is shown- there should have been one shown when Vivaan was slapped yesterday! It was ridiculous...and the poor guy was expecting a hug; and she knew he was expecting a hug because she told him that's what will happen. 

Agree about disclaimer. If only they could write something more decent and intense to portray anger and discord rather than violence...

But hug really? 
After he had his 'PREGNANT' wife THROWN about by strangers!
Lgopa thumbnail
I agree! Having your wife - pregnant or not - manhandled by others is terrible. 
I just meant he expected to be hugged - because everything else was happening acc to SK's inputs 
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wtiters are doing a very poor job