Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Priya_18
@masked I love your analysis. Aaj ka epi dekh ke even I felt yahan koi seedha insaan hai bhi? That creepy smile from Dilip, oh god. I was wondering ki yeh actor sirf wheelchair mein baithne aata hai kya, why did he accept the role, ab pata chala, uska bhi koi raaz hai. Thing I never understand is why does everyone, now that includes Deep and Dilip want to trick and somehow use Arohi? If she's actually a Raichand, Arohi Raichand sounds a bit weird.
Jab Arohi ko Deep ke dokhe ka pata chale, I hope she leaves RM, she should technically be mad at him, she has the right to.
Originally posted by: sonakshi02
Btw... Tfs
Originally posted by: sabreen_06
Thanks for sharing..so that articles about kushal entering show that he will be planted by deep was true. So deep planted him as lawyer to send tara in jail and win case..there will be court drama too this week spoilers that tara will be sentenced to jail so danny will be lawyer.
TFS video..
Really loved the Episode.good to see deep is thinking about arohi safety 😊
Originally posted by: Swatiraii
Ye arohi ka character dull ho gya h
Phle bold thi Ab sirf roti rhti h 😕