Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: sabreen_06
Thanks for sharing..so that articles about kushal entering show that he will be planted by deep was true. So deep planted him as lawyer to send tara in jail and win case..there will be court drama too this week spoilers that tara will be sentenced to jail so danny will be lawyer.
I didn't understand so deep wants Tara to be in Jail ??Then why he is playing with Arohi here ?
Originally posted by: USKPNUI25T4EPJ46
what?? Immj off-air hone waala hai 😠in this year after death sentenced for tara not expected??abhi bahut saare secrets reveal hona baaki hai.cv's didn't shown anything about deep's past. but agar yeh show off-air hoga then I will also leave this forum.because only for this serial I joined this IF.ðŸ˜
Originally posted by: XBDSFZ5PJS26IKFY
yes exactly sabreen abhi tak toh cv's ne yeh bhi nahi dikhya that where deep kept aarohi's babhi??.abhi bahut saare raaz khulna baaki hai I think after this cv's will ardeep vs raichand's face-off war😕