Thank you Soo much😃
You'll get to see more normal things with AvNeil and Khannas😆 updating shortly😳
Sanvee0812 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Brightglow

Sanju baby the saviour ! 

Avni di..🤗
UrNaamkarann is done now hehe 😃
Such peaceful and real scenes Sanju... I could imagine all this in front of my eyes... 
That's a greatest complement for me di.. thank you❤️
Thanks will be very less for what u've been giving us thru ur RS'... 
Aww..bas bas... Mujeh ab emotional mat karo aap😳 and thank you very much for liking allt he RS..🤗
Can u pls become a script writer ? I'll produce and direct... Adiza Ko sign kar lenge and will start a show ! It will be a huge hit for sure 😆
Done done done!! I'm ready...chalo zainu ko Delhi se bulate hai..humari ladki toh yahi pe hai..deal pakki kardenge bina story bataye...(let them act on Fall In Love Try..a story on them selves..unko last mein pata chalega ki ye unke baare mein hai😆)
Hehe jokes apart... But it's so nice and beautiful to read ur stories Sanju... it's just like any normal family instances... Sukoon Mila padh ke.  
Thank you very very much di🤗
Love,
Avni

❤️
Sanvee0812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amara_shaikh12

Wow!  Amazing could clearly imagine while reading it. Thankyou soo much for this wrote up pleassseee continue and update next part soon please

Aapka pehle post!!! Yeey congo and welcome to the forum😃😃

Thank you Soo much..will continue soonish😃😳
Sanvee0812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iris_diaries

Till yesterday it was unbelievable to imagine Naamkaran is no more. But as you said " the feeling is slowly sinking in" 

I'm Still telling myself ..that it's over... weekend toh kaat li kaise bhi...bas aaj 9PM i don't know what I'll do.. I miss it badly
Really this is gonna be a tough phase for all of us ( to miss Adiza, Neela ma. Mowgli, Khanna clan and the total Naamkaran family). But through your writings I am gonna cherish Naamkaran .( what we wanted it to gift us and what it gave) 
Thank you soo Much😃..and I'll try not to disappoint you.. I'll keeo writing as long as i get ideas n they get a happy ending😳😃
And this chappy is awesome. Specially the father son bondage. And the everlasting charm of Sweta. Really her funny acts made me laugh even in distress. Keep writing more. Update soon. Loads of love.😊

That's What I'm trying to do.. bring back old NK... those shweta bebe moments... Prakash n neil's special coffee... avni's bond with all... obviously AvNeil plus mowgli😳 thank you again!!❤️

Sanvee0812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

Finally you wrote it down...I so badly wanted an epilogue to our show's ending😭 This one was amazing . waiting for next part

Yes finally😳...i wrote this on 17th ..but was waiting for it to finish... I'm super happy that you liked it...and i hope you'll like the next updates too🤗 
Thank you soo much❤️
Sanvee0812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prathe

Thanks a ton yaar felt so good reading this 

Will wait for your next update

Thank you Soo much prathe😃😃
Will update soon😳
Sanvee0812 thumbnail
5 mins!! Just going to paste and format😳
Sanvee0812 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

iris_diaries thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh dear, I love cardamom in tea. Makes me feel heaven in hell.😛
And I loved the Shweta Avni scene. It made me feel so homely
Prakash ji without sugar chai khate honge par Avni ko woh Papa wale coffee ki recipe aap bata dijiye.
Akhir papa ke beti ko bhi papa ke hathon ke magic ka pata chal jayegi.😆
And the way Mowgli slept on Neil. It reminds me of my childhood. Kitna kuch baki reh giya Naamkaran mein.😔
How dont know how much you felt while writing this but the part where Avni kisses Neil and Neil smiles looking up at her, I just had tears in my eyes. I dont know why, it felt so serene and surreal.
Pata nahi aaj ka raat kaise bitegi.😔
Good luck for the next part.😊
Update soon.