what happened to others?

spnfan thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
we know rishabh is in denmark but there is no mention of alia,dhruv and navya.
i am fine with them not being part of s3 but since they all were such close friends i hope they mention abt alia and dhruv's whereabouts. i hope mukti and manik will mention them in their conversation.
navya was nandu's only best friend and like alia and dhruv i hope we get to know where she is as well.

also about aryaman as well. he also became a close friend of nandu by the end of s3. 

since nobody liked harshad there is zero chances of him even getting mentioned. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think they will be mentioned in someone's  convo. Would be good if we get a cameo. Yet from the past seasons the only one i would really like to see is Rishab
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -indulekha-

I think they will be mentioned in someone's  convo. Would be good if we get a cameo. Yet from the past seasons the only one i would really like to see is Rishab

i am fine with navya though. veebha is not doing anything right now and dont belong to any camp so dont get why she wasnt part of this.
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe manik and Mukti are amgru for alya and dhruv but navya? What happened to her ðŸ˜•