Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
helloo zooni.blue,πŸ˜ƒ  welcome to my thoughts 
It is nice to read your takes.. ypu give this real deep meaning to scenes
I wonder why they nvr explored anniversary n pooja bday being on same date 
. Was it a blooper?
thanks zooni for your encouraging comment..  with cv's I suspect the speed they travel at, sometimes makes them forgetful or disregard the obvious..maybe they will explore the connection a bit later..?  to  create conflict between zoya and adi... that's all I can think of. meanwhile , thanks for sharing your thoughts. much love hammie

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

beautifully put Tia... looks like this time Zoya too, gives  him credit  for all her weaknesses that he pointed  out in her.. not knowing  enough about her husband.

Thank you Hammie... True, Zoya did not really know her husband. But I don't think it was her fault. From the ZoSh flashbacks I have watched, it seemed that Yash did not share his heart and mind with Zoya. He treated her like a glass doll, to be handled with care, and her innocence was burden for him because he thought she couldn't handle harsh realities of life or help him through in crisis. There was no two-way communication between them. Adi, on the other hand, not only respects her innocence but also tries to open her eyes to the harsh realities of life, encourages her to not give up on life and fight her own battles.

I suspect there is my mum always loved my bro more than me syndrome with her.. sibling jealousy..

Yes, she does seem to think so. And maybe Yash and Mahi never forged the beautiful bond of sibling friendship, like Adi-Arjun or Zoya-Noor (for sake of comparison), to get past this sibling rivalry. Do you remember the scene where Anjana comes to Arjun's room to tell him that she loves him as much as his bhai?

good point about life insurance ? did he have money to pay the monthly installments?? the rest is  not yet revealed...
Only Yash can tell that... But I definitely know why Yash and Pooja went grocery shopping together, because Yash was too broke to buy his own groceries. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

mahi in reality wants Zosh to close!

Mahi is completely impossible. 

and your feedback is a big treatment not just for me ,but others my postπŸ‘  so you keep them coming too... much love, yours hammie

Thank you Hammie. It means a lot. πŸ€—

- Tia

Edited by dreamy.tiara - 6 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

beautifully put Tia... looks like this time Zoya too, gives  him credit  for all her weaknesses that he pointed  out in her.. not knowing  enough about her husband.

Thank you Hammie... True, Zoya did not really know her husband. But I don't think it was her fault. From the ZoSh flashbacks I have watched, it seemed that Yash did not share his heart and mind with Zoya. He treated her like a glass doll, to be handled with care, and her innocence was burden for him because he thought she couldn't handle harsh realities of life or help him through in crisis. There was no two-way communication between them. Adi, on the other hand, not only respects her innocence but also tries to open her eyes to the harsh realities of life, encourages her to not give up on life and fight her own battles.
yes  she feels guilty... that she pressured him into pleasing her.. see Tia.. we don't get to see she was brought up like a princess...see adi by his words tells her ..  hard fact  is her yash never  told her anything

I suspect there is my mum always loved my bro more than me syndrome with her.. sibling jealousy..

Yes, she does seem to think so. And maybe Yash and Mahi never forged the beautiful bond of sibling friendship, like Adi-Arjun or Zoya-Noor (for sake of comparison), to get past this sibling rivalry. Do you remember the scene where Anjana comes to Arjun's room to tell him that she loves him as much as his bhai?
yes siblings bonding and rivalry is brought out  well.. although Mahi/ Yash  we don't get  to see but can ascertain  from mahi  comes out with..  even in this episode not once  did she worry about her bro's name.. all she delights is zoya  ridiculed  publically  

good point about life insurance ? did he have money to pay the monthly installments?? the rest is  not yet revealed...
Only Yash can tell that... But I definitely know why Yash and Pooja went grocery shopping together, because Yash was too broke to buy his own groceries. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
haaann sahi hai... and that dolly bird was  fleecing her husband to feed her lover!

mahi in reality wants Zosh to close!

Mahi is completely impossible. 
she is.. enjoys weaker ones suffering

and your feedback is a big treatment not just for me ,but others my postπŸ‘  so you keep them coming too... much love, yours hammie

Thank you Hammie. It means a lot. πŸ€—

my  pleasure Tia...  tomorrow   Monday  ! not blues.. adi/zoya start...
much love hammie

- Tia

swansong thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie,
Hayeee beautifully u played ur thread of words around the whole concept "Thread". 

This is the thread of life. The omnipotent keeps pulling on the strings, makes the thread stronger by bringing ends together, and life's success depends on the success of the needle, how flexible it goes with the flow, ups and downs of life.. zoya and adi are the two ends now who r joined together under the fate of the same needle.u very beautifully potrayed why adi wants them to suffer together, cz both of them had same fate, deceit from their partners.so why not face it together, and fight back??

Keep writing hammie.u r fantastic.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swansong

Hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie, tazzz  helooo... sorry me late here... was caught up with  heating engineers.. at home..

Hayeee beautifully u played ur thread of words around the whole concept "Thread". 
have seen a much repeated sewing the button scene.. nearly laughed..  why cant a guy sew a girls over shirt button..??  that would be romantic..πŸ˜›
This is the thread of life. The omnipotent keeps pulling on the strings, makes the thread stronger by bringing ends together, and life's success depends on the success of the needle, how flexible it goes with the flow, ups and downs of life
wow... your poetic side is being teased... aacha hai..πŸ‘... yes totally agree the creator pulls  our strings... remember we have been given  faculty to make choices.. regards what we make of our lives..
.. zoya and adi are the two ends now who r joined together under the fate of the same needle.u very beautifully potrayed why adi wants them to suffer together, cz both of them had same fate, deceit from their partners.so why not face it together, and fight back??
that's the idea taz.. but the levels of coping with a similar  grief is different in both.. every individual takes their own time to first face, then over come pain. but things  appear promising between them..
Keep writing hammie.u r fantastic.  lovely to hear from you taz... with some thoughts  which engaged me.. thanks for your ongoing support... much love as ever yours hammie

SuzanneH thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I must say that I'm really enjoying your thoughts on the episodes.  You have an excellent command of the English language and you are eloquent with your words.  You not only convey your thoughts but the emotions of the characters so that we too feel the same.  

Makes me wonder if perhaps you are an editor or a book reviewer as you pull us in beyond what we see on the screen.  Perhaps an author?  Maybe an artist who paints a scene on a canvas revealing layers of emotions if we but only look deeper?

Always an enjoyable read!

πŸ‘
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie.. πŸ˜³β­οΈπŸ‘ which password? yet again a masterpiece.. wat profound thoughts hammie.. the magician u cast spell on us readers..
 im amazed hw brilliantly u justified all the symbolisms used in.the epi.. ur thought provoking words abt password n needle.was extraordinary..

Indeed it was a real.good episode n once again harshad n jennifer shown us how immensely beautiful n gorgeous they're together..
harshad emote perfectly wen he entered the passwrd n his emotional transformation there was so smooth in tat scene .. he left me.gobsmacked there.. 

N yes jenny too left me teary eyed with her extraordinary powerpacked perfrmnce..

Im ecstatic jst like a kid before each n every episode n tats how amazing Bepannah is.. bt certainly without ur takes my epis are absolutely incomplte..pardon me fr being absent since ages mate.. i was genuinely stuck.. luv n hugs to u dear..
Edited by NusiSg - 6 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuzanneH

heloo Suzanne..πŸ˜ƒ welcome to Bepannah forum,and my thoughts..

I must say that I'm really enjoying your thoughts on the episodes.  You have an excellent command of the English language and you are eloquent with your words.  You not only convey your thoughts but the emotions of the characters so that we too feel the same.  
πŸ˜›... come from a family of docs.. they wanted me  as a healer as well.. but me was more inclined towards, the finer senses!  yes majored in English literature.. and am involved in assessment ,teaching and learning  of Sixth formers.. A levels.. mad job.. attitude of 18 yr olds.. so yes  quite involved with English as a language... this is exam time in UK... so last minute revision sessions too... 
Makes me wonder if perhaps you are an editor or a book reviewer as you pull us in beyond what we see on the screen.  Perhaps an author?  Maybe an artist who paints a scene on a canvas revealing layers of emotions if we but only look deeper?
 now regards.. writing..   started with IF inspired by a  fictional character of Dutta in Laagi thujse lagan..  now after a while Aditya has "method in his madness " I look for in complex character...
thanks Suzanne.. your comment made me open my heart...πŸ˜† so now you know a bit more about    me... ohhh I travel a lot during half term..!    do come again.. much love hammie
Always an enjoyable read!

πŸ‘

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello TunesOfHeart..  πŸ˜ƒ welcome to Bepannah forum and my thoughts.. love your ID.. listen thanks very much  for a gracious comment.. do come again... much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Nusi... terribly sorry for by passing your precious thoughts.. bowing my head in shame  
Hammie.. πŸ˜³β­οΈπŸ‘ which password? yet again a masterpiece.. wat profound thoughts hammie.. the magician u cast spell on us readers..it came from the episode..
 im amazed hw brilliantly u justified all the symbolisms used in.the epi.. ur thought provoking words abt password n needle.was extraordinary..
the needle is such a small, yet lethal and useful object..its used  in sayings widely..  plus button sewing scene is a much loved scene between protagonists.. I recall one between Dutta and Naku in LTL..
Indeed it was a real.good episode n once again harshad n jennifer shown us how immensely beautiful n gorgeous they're together..they are a magnificent  pair in role glad you coaxed me into coming to bepannah!
harshad emote perfectly wen he entered the passwrd n his emotional transformation there was so smooth in tat scene .. he left me.gobsmacked there.. 
love his herogiri and dadagiri!
N yes jenny too left me teary eyed with her extraordinary powerpacked perfrmnce..
she is just ethereal  .. love her in safed clothes..
Im ecstatic jst like a kid before each n every episode n tats how amazing Bepannah is.. bt certainly without ur takes my epis are absolutely incomplte..pardon me fr being absent since ages mate.. i was genuinely stuck.. luv n hugs to u dear..
good Nusi... me to after a while like a Jodi.  plot is plodding along but the two Jen and Harshad are enough to keep me here with their performances... thanks for your feedback.. was in a foul mood.. thought you hadn't commented... your support is needed and appreciated Nusi... much love as ever yours hammie.