Toshiji trying to bring Ishra closer.
Ishita didn't deny to her
Raman apologized to her
nice
updt soon 
jaanishra thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely teaser di.. Ishu taking care of Raman..!! ðŸ˜³ she can't see him in pain.. Update soon di.. Thx for the pm..
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .This update is especially for Raksha who wants its update asap .
Part 13

M- that budhiya is showering her all love on that Raman ,wish they could die together ,then I will enjoy my life with my husband .

Ishita listened this and closed her palm in a tight fist to control her anger ,she felt disgusted with the feeling that mihika and amma are her family . She turned and was going back to her room when she banged with one of the help , though she know it was her mistake then also Ishita shouted on her for her carelessness and almost ran to her room ,she closed the door behind her and took a deep breath . She don't know what she feel ,she was already having argument between her mind and heart , listening to toshiji and Raman's morning talk . Raman had decided and declared that she will be free after simmi's marriage but somewhere in her heart she has started liking him and accepting him as her husband . The word of her mother in law that Raman is sad because of her departure had made her restless and it added manifolds listening to her step sister praying for toshiji and Raman's death. She went near his big picture and spoke caressing it " Aap itne achche kyun ho Raman ,this world is filled with evil people who will time and again try to take advantage of you .By each passing time it was getting difficult for me to leave you but after listening to them ,I m not going anywhere . suna aapne I will not let anyone to harm you or take advantage of you .Ab main us mihika ko dikhati hoon ki I m your wife and her evil plan of hurting you and mummyji will always be a flop show . aayi badi queen banne wali ,till now I was considering you as my sister but now I m elder daughter in law of this house."

Deciding so she went out of the room and took part in all the rituals ,then it was afternoon time ,all were having their lunch when Ishita asked toshiji " mummuji Raman kahaan hain ,had he had his lunch ".

T- no puttar ,I don't know and I think he won't be coming for lunch as some of his foreign clients had come and as non of the brothers are going to office he is attending them in hotel itself .

I- should I call him .

T- kar le .

Ishita smiled and called him ,she asked for lunch ,for which he told that he is having a lunch meeting with those foreign clients . Ishita was talking to Raman when she saw mihika and her mother coming ,she smiled and spoke bit loudly ,making their talk audible to them " ok,had your lunch nicely, then come home and rest for sometimes  . you remember na ,simmi's sangeet is in evening and being elder brother you have to dance ".

Mihika and her mother stopped listening to her talk ,while Raman spoke blushing " dance ,i don't dance,I don't even know how to dance."Ishita noticed the evil duo listening to her and spoke again smiling fully " main hoon na ,I will also dance with you .aise bahaane banane se koi faayda nahi ,you have to dance , even mummyji want us also to perform. ".

R- ok will see ,chalo bye will talk to you later .

Saying so he hung the call while ishita continued pretending to talk now also 
" ok you come soon ,you know Maine to song bhi soch liya hai ,bataaun kaun sa,ok bata deti ,chalo koi nahi aap aao then we will talk .bye "

Then she hung the call and tried to listen mihika and amma talk ,amma was scolding Mihika while she was getting confused .

A- miku you were saying something else .

M- I m also surprised, believe me amma ,I had listened Raman and his mothers talk ,they were talking that Ishita will leave but she is behaving very differently.

Ishita smiled fully witnessing their confused state and went from their while toshiji too got confused seeing ishita behaving so free and happy . She thought to talk to ishita about this when they will be free . After having lunch all went to have a small nap before sangeet function while Raman was still to return . Ishita too went to her room and was waiting for Raman as she wanted to talk and inform him that she will live with him only . Toshiji called Raman and asked about his whereabout while he told that he is on way to home will be reaching soon. 

After sometimes he returned home and saw it was silent ,he assumed that may be everybody is sleeping. He directly went to his mothers room ,toshiji saw him and asked" arey puttar tu , hadn't changed yet ,abhi aaya kya ?.

R- haan ma ,you had pain balm na ?

T- haan hai to ,but why did you need it .?

R- ma my back is hurting too much , pain balm se shayaad rahat mile .

T- but why it's hurting puttar ,kahin chot lagi kya . 

R- no ma ,actually I slept in couch ,may be because of this only .

T- couch ? why did you slept in couch puttar .

R- I told you in morning na .

Toshiji felt back listening to this and spoke - ok ,if its the matter then from today send ishita to my room.

R- no ma ,even I also thought that but then thought its just a matter of few days .aap pareshaan na ho ,i will manage .

T- ok ,come i will apply it to you .

R- no ma ,aap rahne do . i m going for freshening then will apply myself . you just gave it to me .

T- la na main laga doon.

R- no ma ,aap rest karo, you have to dance in evening na .

Toshiji smiled meekly ,he too shared a sweet smile and went while toshiji " ok . you go and freshen up ,I m sending it with someone ."

R- humm .

Raman entered the room and found Ishita sleeping ,actually she fell asleep while waiting for him . He went directly to freshen up ,after a while he came back ,thats when he heard the knock at door . He opened the door and a help passed him the balm ,he thanked and closed the door . Ishita's sleep too broke with the knocking sound ,she was about to get up but saw Raman opening his shirt .Then she opted to pretend to sleep ,she closed her eyes but then again opened her eyes noticing his toned body . She again closed her eyes feeling shy but then opened again , wanting to see what he is doing ,when she saw him struggling ,in applying balm on his back but was not able to it. He tried a lot but couldn't do ,finally he kept the balm and tried to slept with pain only . Ishita couldn't see him in pain and thought to help him .she got up,walked to him and started applying the balm on his back gently while he got up in jerk feeling her soft hands on his back . He turned in jiffy and asked curling himself " what are you doing ".

I- I m just helping you .

R- helping me in what ?

I- you have backache na .

R- no ,no who told you.

I- Raman don't lie ,I saw you struggling in applying balm .

R- haan to Maine laga liya na ,you go and rest .

I- Maine dekha ,now lay down ,I will apply it .

Saying so she opened the balm bottle and was about to put her finger in it when Raman snatched it and spoke a bit loud " ishita I don't need your help , tum jaao,I can help myself ".

Though ishita felt bad but she too spoke bit louder " don't be adamant , dijiye na ".

R- I m not but you are being stubborn ,bola na I don't need your help,I m capable and habitual of doing things alone ,so it will be ...

He was yet to complete his sentence when Ishita interrupted him in mid and spoke " then change your habit ".

Raman saw her deep into her eyes and asked softly " what does that mean ".

I- at first you let me apply this then we will talk .

He agreed and lay down on his back while she started applying balm .

Thats all for now ,hope you like it .Enjoy reading and do comment .

PS - 200+ likes and nice comments for next update 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
Loved it
Toshiji is feeling bad for Raman
Lol Ishu confused Mihika and her amma
IshRa scene was nice
Waiting for the next update eagerly dii
Please do update soon
Thnx for the pm
Sabri_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update di.Ishita is going to spoil Mihika's plan.Update soon.
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awedome...
Mihika & amma are confused...
Loved how ishita show her right on ramann...
Superb..
Updt sooon...