Maneet FF - GEETIKA - Tr2 (Fresh updates) UPATED PT 65 PG 54 - DT 23/7 - Page 31

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by taahir004

Please do try and update

Will update next week... 😊
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Vaidhumom

Will update next week... 😊
Thank you so much will wait ðŸ˜Š
Posted: 5 years ago

A SMALL NOTE BEFORE TEASER

I once again apologize for being late with my updates with GEETIKA and JCL. I had made up my mind mid of last year that what ever happens, I will complete GEETIKA and JCL. It was not as easy as it seemed as I am trying to continue with my FFs after 5 long years.. In these 5 years, I have completely lost my story plot...especially for GEETIKA...I know I have told this many times before and again posting it today...just because I request patience. I once again assure you that I WILL COMPLETE these two FFs..."COME WHAT MAY"

Also, many of my readers have raised this question that why am I spending more time in updating my new FFs?
Before I answer this, i would like to make it clear that I am not ignoring my old FFs...
Coming to the answer part...I started with the new stories as It gave me confidence to write as the flow of story is continuous and fresh in my mind. My confidence reached a new high when I managed to complete my SS Flower Basket (Only Epilogue is pending)

Thank you for your kind support and wish me luck... I want to give my best as these two FFs are my heart and soul and I dont want to finish it off in a hurry burry..

Here goes Teaser for PART 65. Will be updating this part in this week.

GEETIKA - PART 65

A TEASER

A sweet convo between Bhuvana and Geetika 😳

Hmm..ippo nee sollu di...unnoda edhirgalathukku enna mudivu eduthurukkai? (Hmm..now, you tell me...what have you decided about your future?)

Enna mudivu edukaradhu? Vazhkai appadiye poindrukku.  (What desicion to take? Life is just going on) Geet answers too casually.

Unnoda kalyanatha pathi enna yosikkarai? (What have you decided about your marriage)

Enna Bhuvana? Kalyanama? Adhuvum enakka? Ithanai en vazhkaila nadandhadhu kappuram kalyanatha pathi eppadi yosikamudiyum? (What are you saying Bhuvana? Marriage and that too for me? After all what has happened in my life, how can I even think about marriage?)

Nee yen ippadi pesarai? Edhu nadandhadho nadandhu pochu...adhula unnoda thappu edhuvum illai (Why are you talking like this? What happened has happened...and you are not at all at fault)

Geet has a tear in her eyes...enakku kalyanathulla irukkara nambikkai ellam pochu (I have lost trust in marriage)

Bhuvana is holding her hand and continues...Geetika, unakkuu nambikkai illaiya? illa Bhayama irukka ? (You dont have trust OR you are scared )

Geet looks at her questioningly...

Ennala un mugathula innum andha kalyana kalai parka mudiyudhu (I can see that shine in your face. Which depicts your fondness about marriage)

Nee oruthara virumbarai adhu enakku nalla therinju pochu (I could clearly understand that you are interested in someone)

Geet rolls her eyes...and her heart beats faster as if she has been cought red handed and she steals glances and looks away...Ofcourse Bhuvana knows her sister too very well and she just smiles at Geet's plight and continues...

(Note: These dialogues are the highlights...will add more conversation in between while posting the actual part)

What happens before and after this convo between them?

A sweet wait 😊

Edited by Vaidhumom - 5 years ago
thanks for note
nice teaser

update soon
waiting
Lovely teaser and thanks for note. will wait for update.
Great teaser. waiting for more. 
Nice teaser..interesting convo between the sisters..bhuvana is doing the rite thing pushing geet further towards her feelings for maan...
Waiting for the update...
thanks 4 da note! 

terrific teaser! 

will wait 4 update
I'm really glad that I logged on today and decided to find this thread 
thanks a ton for posting teaser 

Yes Bhuvana does know Geet well but Geet though she may be attracted towards Maan 
she does have that fear for marriage 
so I would like to see how time helps her get over this deep fear