Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for the LU Ladies 
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: josejen

These new cvs have destroyed the story and its charm. They have cleverly packed off all the important characters from the show. Our wake up call was when they packed off Sharma's. They are taking the story nowhere. They are just confused how to proceed. Better they give us a proper ending with Mehrya together.

Yea,if they are going to churn out such rushed and bad episodes,they better end the show with happy Mehrya . The present CVS are just not capable to churn out  betterscenes or tracks 
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyankaB10

Absolutely correct I think they were confused and this was a last minute decision till yesterday they were shooting these scenes therefore a bit rushed. I think they could dedicate at least one episode only with Mehrya soaking in the feeling of being parents. But no I don't think they will give us even that.

Btw why are they packing off Masiji now .

We better not expect any good Mehrya episodes from here on .Already allmour excitement has been trashed out . Well the last remaining positive character Maasi  too has been packed off 
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 i too  miss the old charm of story and  direction  specially of romantic scene . pushpender sir  had  an ace  on mehrya scenes . 
 hush episod e but best part  for me  was  when mehek  beats  up anjali with those  gungharoo
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ladies!😆
Glad that there was positivity in the episode with Mehek escaping the brothel and news regarding the baby! 👏

So we are all going to be the new Mehrya Aunties! 👏