heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
On substitute duty.
Epi starts with all shouting to diffuse the fire and Mk tells all the girls to escape as this is the right time. Anjali shouting. Nehal restless and K enters and is worried for Anjali as she has not yet returned and rings her and asks her what are the sounds ,Anjali tells there are bhakts at the Gurudwara. Mk jumps out from the window but one girl stays back and Anjali hits her and Mk goes back to help her and gives Sks ph no to the other 2 girls and asks them to ring him up . Mk saves the other girl but Anjali hits Mk on her head . Mk and the girl is caught . Mk faints . Maasi too leaving as her Mom not feeling well . Nehal asks her to go and she will take care of the situation . The escapes girls too are cornered by the goons . Just then a lorry approaches them and the girls escape. Mk is up for bid , and the sheikhs bidding for her. Mk is sold out , Mk says she will repent and Anjali makes fun of her and now she can't be saved. I am skipping Anjali's dialogues. Vicky ,SK and Hapoy home people arrive and fight the goons. SK enters and Mk says my Ram has arrived. Anjali asks all to run away and she shouts for SK.  SK fighting the sheikhs and Anjali has hid. Mehrya hug . Fight continuing bet goons and happy home members . SK fighting the goons and Anjali escapes and Mk runs behind her. The brothel owner pints knife at Mk buy the other girl hits back and now Mk manages to trip Anjali and is appriaching her and hits her with the ghunghroo .Mk feeling giddy and Anjali manages to run away .
Next part ,Dr announces Mk is pregnant 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zkm...yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mehek is pregnant...!!!!!!
Atleast try should have showed us their romantic moment then...I don't know what to say already the news that kv will quit in July isn't going well with me

Hope now they both live together and live a bit happily atleast
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Part 2 

Shaurya reaches mahek and ask her to open her eyes ..police reaches the spot and they arrest everyone and shift mahek to hospital ... Shaurya holds her hand and cries .. doctor take some blood samples ..Mahek gets consciousness ... Shaurya ask is she is fine now and ask her for forgiveness and ask her to punish him ..
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is sold out πŸ˜² Thank God SK saves her πŸ˜³
Oh my.. She's already pregnant. Idk whether to be happy or not. πŸ˜› Danger ahead 

Thank you for the update, Hema πŸ˜Š
heera1702 thumbnail
Is it only me or someone else too felt .. isn't something missing overall in the show ??  Don't know how to put it ,but the intensity and the punch is majorly missing 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Shaurya says he fought her in anger but later he realised how wrong he was when she wasn't with him..mahek tells she came to know how much her husband cares about her ...and says she doesn't have to worry when he is with her.. doctor comes and inform that it's not the time to worry but celebrate and inform them that Mahek is expecting...

Precap : mahek ask Shaurya that she wants to meet those girls .. Shaurya ask if she will be able to recognise the culprits...mahek thinks she can't tell him about Anjali without any proofs as he won't trust her but decided to eliminate Anjali from her house and her life where their baby will born... mehrya reach police station and inspector ask who took her to that place ..can she recognize...mahek starts thinking to reveal or not
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

Is it only me or someone else too felt .. isn't something missing overall in the show ??  Don't know how to put it ,but the intensity and the punch is majorly missing 

As usual they were rushing with scene ...no connectivity at all 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zkm...yudkbh

Mehek is pregnant...!!!!!!
Atleast try should have showed us their romantic moment then...I don't know what to say already the news that kv will quit in July isn't going well with me

Hope now they both live together and live a bit happily atleast

Don't think so .. writers will ever let them stay happy togetherπŸ₯±
heera1702 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz15

As usual they were rushing with scene ...no connectivity at all 

it's like all have lost interest in the show or as usual they are in a hurry to jump to their leap .πŸ˜•
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

Heera sorry but so many things are missing here darling πŸ˜•