Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Rukhsar is digging her own grave sadly both Aisha and Shahbaaz will dump her soon. I do hope Kabir gives it back to Zara on the taras nahi aa raha bit :P and abs loved how Kabir gave in to Aishas wish to love his wife 🤣
adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it look like rukshar is having her husband let married to second wife
and she is behaving like first wife and kabir is also behaving like husband to rukshar and is miffed at his first wife that she allowed him to marry second time
i am not liking the way kabir is always miffed at rukshar for letting him marry to zara
rukshar due to this even think that kabir want to marry him
ya i know kabir always look rukshar ith suspicion and know she is upto no good because the girl who have loved him from this many years and done suicide ant change this much

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rukhsar ka end Shahbaaz ke dwara hi hoga if she continues to cause the family embarassment 😆 and i think Kabir will get first sign of what she is upto tom 😆 Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the summary. 
I'll skip this epi. I am just interested in Kabir and Zara's track. these vamps aren't interesting at all. 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thanks for the summary. 

I'll skip this epi. I am just interested in Kabir and Zara's track. these vamps aren't interesting at all. 

I feel pati patni rishtaa is very "paak" in all religions ... How can kabir alllow Ruksar to interrupt kheer rasam .. How can he aremain quiet when some one is coming between him n his wedded new wife ?? Is that not against his islam ?? Why Is he quiet now ?? 
Ok Zara is new here but Kabir is not new !! How can his dad acept this gustakhi !! 
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I feel pati patni rishtaa is very "paak" in all religions ... How can kabir alllow Ruksar to interrupt kheer rasam .. How can he aremain quiet when some one is coming between him n his wedded new wife ?? Is that not against his islam ?? Why Is he quiet now ?? 
Ok Zara is new here but Kabir is not new !! How can his dad acept this gustakhi !! 

I  can't even relate to these rasams. ðŸ˜† they can do what they want. none of these rasams exist in Islam . They are created for drama I feel. ðŸ˜ƒ
But yes. Kabir should've pulled his hand back the moment Ruksaar lowered her  head on it. ðŸ˜Š Let us see his reaction in next epi. ðŸ˜ƒ
Shonasyl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

The scene was in precap,right? ðŸ˜• did they show Kabir's reaction? Lil confuse here.😆 
I don't think that he will remain quiet after  thos scene! ðŸ˜³