Benupris thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi frends
i hv been following this show frm 3rd episode nd cant get over ZabirπŸ˜‰
They r so perfecttt!!
But i hv a doubt 
Usually after muslim mrg there is a function called Waalima.
wherein the couple hv to consumate the mrg. i m nt sure.
wat vl be zabir's reaction to itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Isnt Waalima called reception?
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes valima is sunnat in islam and its like announcing to your coomunity that these two individuals are couple now.its like a feast for people.
But, its not obligatory to consume marriage.its upon individuals to decide and if they do before valima,its more in line with sunnat but if they don't, nothing is wrong in it and valima is still valid.
MochaQueen thumbnail
Walima can be done any time after marriage. Its just a daawat to feed the guests as a celebration. Connsummation isnt necessary
Benupris thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh thanku so much fr clarification.. i had the misconception i guess
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Walima isn't about consumating marriage. It's just a reception where the bride and the groom are introduced to others. We can have walima even just after Nikah. In Islam, Nikah should be very simple...no dowry, no extravagance, etc... Then the groom's side organises daawat-e-walima. 
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

Walima isn't about consumating marriage. It's just a reception where the bride and the groom are introduced to others. We can have walima even just after Nikah. In Islam, Nikah should be very simple...no dowry, no extravagance, etc... Then the groom's side organises daawat-e-walima. 

@Blue. no dowry but woman gets haq meher from husband  . it is sunnah. and it can be even a ring of metal.πŸ˜ƒ
Muslims make dawas not only for marriage. even if they have a kid. it is named aqeeqah. also it is good to give sadqah or feed ppl after someone dies. 
Edited by awida - 6 years ago
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@Blue. no dowry but woman gets haq meher from husband  . it is sunnah. and it can be even a ring of metal.πŸ˜ƒ
Muslims make dawas not only for marriage. even if they have a kid. it is named aqeeqah. also it is good to give sadqah or feed ppl after someone dies. 

Yes! I know. I just mentioned about dowry because in India so called ladke wale ask for dowry which is completely against the teachings of Islam. Marriage in Islam is very easy but people have made it complicated with unnecessary addings into it. Nikah is a form of ibadah but sadly has become a joke in our society. And that daawat for walima was just a piece of information. πŸ˜Š
P.S. I am Muslim πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰