Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I can't wait to update
don't bash certain someone ha ha
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Part 44 -

They are at same suicide point sitting quietly, there was never so silent between them even when they were newly married . Both lost in their own thought . How to make each other understand ?. Their inner battle showing on their face . For the first Geet scared to look at her husband . Fear to see hate for her or rejection she doesn't know .

' love you like a love song , a song finished within minutes but I promise my love will last till forever ' she read the cheesy line with two lovers sign at the end . Indeed it's a break up confession . She tried to imagine those lovers situation ...did they cried ? , did they kissed or hugged for last time ? , did they still love each other or they moved on? . This place which she first thought perfect for their privacy now suffocating her with a unknown fear ...before she can get her thoughts together , finally Maan spoke up making her breathless ...

" 6 months ago I met a girl , she was helping some road side kids .. " She stop breathing and looked at him with fear as by her tone she can guess what that girl mean to him   ..

" don't know what happened, I couldn't look away . I followed her everywhere. For one month it became my routine . Admiring the girl from far , loving her smile, her cute antics . She became my beautiful dream , a dream that I never wanted to break . But it say dream are meant to be broken ,so my dream too broke badly . I saw her hugging a man , a perfect nice looking man . Her lover , she already had a boyfriend . First time my heart felt the pain and I realised I have fallen hard for that forbidden beautiful girl . "

he took a long breath trying to absorb the pain , it was long ago but he can still feel it fresh . " shouldn't I back away no I didn't.. I keep following her ; my stupid heart not ready to listen . Why I always deprived from love ? Why I can't get the person whom I want ? My heart keep questioning me . I had no answer because I was not capable to have that beautiful mermaid . But my selfish heart it was even ready if she agrees to be with me for my money . "

Geet looked pale but to his surprise Maan smiled . A tear drop but he just looked at her with same expression... the intense love , the admiration still in his eyes , she shut her mouth together not to say any stupid things...

" I always thought I born with bad fate but I was wrong . This time fate was with me . I got the girl who was beyond my reach . He became my beautiful wife , who kicked me at my every mistakes, who slap me at my stupidity, who glared me when I try to ignore her ... who taught me nothing is difficult, she shown me how to live life , with her help first time I dared to dream high , I got to taste the forbidden fruit ..."

he touched the loose strands of her hair and tuck it behind her ear . " when I got her I feel complete , I feel I don't need anything only her . "

he wiped off her tears touching her check he looked at her beautiful face " I want to tie her with me till my last breath , want to hide her away from everyone. Even don't want the breeze to touch her without my permission. She is mine , she own me . Is it wrong to think she should love only me , no one . Is it wrong to think only I should be her priority , she shouldn't think about anyone . Can she love me the way I do ? "

He looked deeply at her eyes which only showing her love but he wants words ...he wants confirmation at his open confession " can she ? "

He asked desperately as his eyes wet up .. he brought her more closer , keeping his forehead to her he couldn't stop uttering his fear " I hate when she stays outside for long , and keep thinking what if she meet up with perfect man or her ex and leave me . What will I do then ? I can't live without her . Does she feel same ? "

After like ages she opened her mouth but stopped . Then finally she touched his scares , he didn't flinch away " I hate you ...i hate to see you this helpless. Hate to see you begging me this much , he deserve so much . Hate that you suffered so much . Hate that you hide all so long . How could you think I'm not yours ...how "

" do you all mine ? " He asked again and got a glare in return but to her surprise he not looked convinced. He kissed the corner of her lips, then slowly suck all tears " does she feel same ? Is she mine ? "

" with all her heart ..." He claimed her lips for slow passionate kiss at her clear confession ... " you complete me Maan, I'm nothing without you "

he kissed her hard giving all his love " love you so much, love you when when you ignored me , love you even when you hurt me by your decision of divorce, love you every moment of my life ... you never suffocated me Maan , I can live with you in four walls , for the rest of my life also the next every birth too "

she poured out everything bare infront of him the way he did . sometimes not touch or kisses but need some words too . Both realised it before anything go wrong and they hurt each other deeply ...

he kissed her one last time before pulled her on his lap . Both are sitting on back seat , panting heavily , her eyes closed in pure bliss . She just wants to stay like this . After their confession, they just lost in each other not caring where they are . Finally Maan realised suicide spot is best place for date , no disturbance nothing. He smiled recalling their previous moment . How he kissed her and she gave in ..there is no doubt in his mind that his wife only belongs to him . He ruling her heart , the thought of her ex already took back seat in his mind . He kissed her hair lovingly " I love you "

" hmm " she only hummed in response , but hugged him more tightly, making herself more comfortable on his lap " you are so dramatic, I literary gave me heart attack "

" was the kiss that strong! " he teased her , getting smack on his chest

" maaann ..."

" ok no teasing "

" hmm aur waise bhi i wasn't talking about kiss but your secret , do you know how I felt that moment thinking my TripleH intensely involved with some flower pot urgh ... mujhe usch pal ke baare main sochna bhi nehi "

she pout showing her dimple, then kissed his jaw " you loved me for so long . Why didn't you confessed before ? Not fair I would .."

she couldn't complete as she got a message from Jai ... Maan's hold tighten around her seeing name flash on her mobile screen , she can feel him tensed , she eyed his reaction then cut it . By her act she didn't fail to notice how relax he feeling . Within second she jumped out of her lap and sat beside him ...

" you are dumb, dumber , dumbest ...from which engel that monkey Jai looks like my boyfriend.."

Maan blinked in confusion and seeing her angry glare , he understood he did mistake again . " You were so close ..i "

" my taste not so bad " she made a yuck face " he is my friend..just friend . Aaare log goo ko hamesha hum donno ko dekhke yeh galatfami hui ki hum bro-sis hai, and here my precious hubby has no brain to understand the equation between us . "

" he hugged you , he hold your hand ..he " he tried to give her reason to make his point valid , for first time he has urge to prove her wrong . He doesn't know from where he got the courage ..." You shouldn't be so close ..."

" he gonna marry his long time girlfriend Meera , my bestie " she said with gritted teeth ..

" oh " Maan can only utter this , but inside he is smiling with joy . But his happiness is short live as Geet announced her displeasure at him ...

" bloody 6 months you knew me for so long . We could have date , we could have fall in love like those romantic movie but no we tied by force . Because of you all ruined , I couldn't date, I couldn't experience those late night lovey dovey calls ..you are so..."

her words died in her mouth as he attacked her lips fiercely, no chance for her to get upset or think about anything other than her skilled lips which managed to distract her well...

At evening both were returning , but whole ride was silent ... the air seems different between them. They have a urge to be with each other ...the tension between them is clear as in his small touch which burning her to the core . The confession changed something between them . She wants to go back with him forgetting her one month challenge . But before she can voice out her will , he stopped car before her parents home . She cursed herself in mind , and ready to open the door but Maan surprised her by kissing her again . This time its urgent yet soft and warm ...she kissed back with same urge .

" keep me in your dream " she can only blushed red , this new Maan and his way of showing love is new for her . She liking it and carving for more but her condition of staying away making it worse .

" only 5 days left...trust me you gonna pay for every night that I suffered because of you in my lonely bed " he kissed her neck softly , giving her warning ...she shuddered at his touch , not knowing what to say because she even can't wait to be in his arm again .

" good bye " he kissed her forehead, opening door for her .

She took slow step toward her home then thought to look at him last time . To her surprise he already started car but he is not alone , there is someone or say a beautiful girl sitting beside him... Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

ok don't laugh seeing my update

Pehle update toh karo ๐Ÿ˜†
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

I can't wait to update
don't bash certain someone ha ha

If your certain someone does something inappropriate then ?

taahir004 thumbnail
Waiting for next chapter