







Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: springkissed
I'm so jealous! Especially of that open space room with view on all four sides! I'm so glad she bought a house there, it all seems so serene and fuss free. Plus living among those mountains, snow, etc. *sigh* And I read the latest delhi times interview, she sounded so much happier, introspective, and content. I seriously need to visit Manali one day!
Ab bas wo agar un paiso ka sehi istemaal kar le aur kisi cyber investigation agency se apni devices check kara le aur un emails ki IP address bhi trace karke verify karwa le to laakho logo per meherbani hogi.Originally posted by: Hello_kitta
Ab toh kangna ke pass bji duniya bhar ka paisa hai.
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
Harsh words, as usual, because their beliefs differ from hers. They did what she could probably never fathom - fight for their rights and win....
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kangana-ranaut-neet-protest-videos-opposition-public-examinations-bill-2957214-2026-07-27
https://x.com/i/status/2082364512192324060
Is This True https://x.com/i/status/2067485744323870832
22