Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dixie123

Such a nice review of the episode Vena πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sid got healed with Ayurveda + Cow dung πŸ˜† Sid and his planning has to be applaudedπŸ‘ 
Nice to see that Anu was worried for Sid. 

I didn't quite understand whether KK came to know about this from his bahu or not. Did he scold her for letting him know or not letting him know? πŸ˜•

Thank you! And ahaha I love the comedic relief in this show, truly πŸ˜†

I think KK was scolding her about not being able to handle the damage before it even got to him. He was trying to tell her that her job as Sri's wife is to either hide his mistakes or to not let them escalate to the point where they cause the family's reputation damage essentially.  I think KK knows about Sri's worst habits because he's Sri's father. He must have known before about Sri's past time activities, but he only has a problem when they become obvious enough to be thrown into the public. So long as his kids bad habits are behind closed doors, I don't think he cares.
vena.cava. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-Amethyst-.

Did I? So sorry, then I'm bhullakad!πŸ˜†
I've been amazing! πŸ˜³
Oh my God, sorry! I should've stated my old UN. Yes, I'm watching Porus & YUDKBH currently apart from this. 
And now before Vena gets angry on me for spamming in her discussion thread, lemme run away πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I'm incapable of the bold you're too cute for me to be angry at !!😳

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

Thank you! And ahaha I love the comedic relief in this show, truly πŸ˜†

I think KK was scolding her about not being able to handle the damage before it even got to him. He was trying to tell her that her job as Sri's wife is to either hide his mistakes or to not let them escalate to the point where they cause the family's reputation damage essentially.  I think KK knows about Sri's worst habits because he's Sri's father. He must have known before about Sri's past time activities, but he only has a problem when they become obvious enough to be thrown into the public. So long as his kids bad habits are behind closed doors, I don't think he cares.

OK now I am a little confused. Did Srikanth lie about the whole incident? Did he actually take the drug?
Edited by Infofan - 6 years ago
vena.cava. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

OK now I am a little confused. Did Srikanth lie about the whole incident? Did he actually take the drug?

I don't think Sri took the drug at that point in time where he seems to have gotten caught, BUT I wouldn't put it past him to have experimented in the past or dabbled in it, because of the company he keeps. If he's friends with people who have done it, he may have done it in the past. But it's not so much as him doing it, as it is about him being surrounded by this 'negative' stuff I think. It's the heavy implications of his possible past time activities, because of the company he keeps. KK must be aware of the types of friends Sri keeps and what these friends do, and by extension what Sri may be doing. I don't think Sri lied about this specific incident at all, I do believe he didn't take the drugs. It's a matter of knowing the types of friends he has, what these friends do and KK knowing all of this in retrospect. Does that make sense?
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi there! 
Lovely analysis! 
I  think I have seen you somewhere or maybe even interacted with you,  because your ID is very unusual and unforgettable . πŸ˜†

On the episode. 

True.  It seemed a little foolish that Srikanth could get out like that,  with the judge agreeing to easily.  But I guess Sid had already done the ground work pretty well,  establishing even  the media had been unfairly involved, by the opposition. All judges hate trial by media , so that was a good angle. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I didn't have many expectations from the drug track , but they did it pretty well . 
Sid read up on the drug the previous night,  knew exactly how long he had, to pull the stunt... The graphics were not over dramatic . He got 30 minutes of crucial care in the ambulance and the rest was taken care by ayurvedic jadi booti and his metabolism.  Now if the judge never wondered why there was a this small packet of sugar in the car which could be mistaken for cocaine.. .πŸ˜†...I guess that is not his job anyway! πŸ˜‰

Srikanth is stupid and selfish, can't say more of which!  Even when Sidhant doesn't pick up his phone , he doesn't realize the guy could very well be dead. 

Papa Reddy - I feel bad for him.  He knows his sons are useless . I'm glad he is forward enough to let his daughter follow her dreams... It must come as a relief that at least one of his offsprings is cool and level headed enough to carry on his business.  

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The case isn't exactly how a court works, but good enough for a TV show without melodrama. XD I am not sorry for Appa Reddy coz that guy is damn selfish, too selfish to be true. Did he induct Anushka in the Board of Directors? Idk. He said he will. 
bohemia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

No Nandy, he did not take the drug. Sid proved that there was no trace found in his bloodstream. It was more about possession of drugs. Another loophole... case switched from DUI to possession of drugs.
laola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This episode proved what a chantomai sid is he anticipated police and prosecutors next moves, and ge countered them smartly but recklessly. While initially it looked like sid wanted publicity through this case it looked he used the case to settle score with his father and Anushka but Anushka mostly he wanted to show what a good lawyer he is and it doesnt hurt that Anu became concerned about him, i guess at the same time it was reckless he easily could hace lost highlighting that prabhakar is not completely off about him which brings us to kk and srikant, kk doesnt seem to be much concerned about the drug issue as long as sri's public image remains clean. Anushka seems to be taken aback by her anna's lack of concern for sid and his selfish behaviour i guess she have an idealized view of her family, which contrasts with her convo with kk where she says she has learned to read people and judge them correctly me thinks she thinks she has learnt to judge people but she hasnt. I likw how blatant Anushka's concern was and the minute sid took a risk the case became "just a case" sid was "too ambitious". But the sweetest moments of the epi was sids call to his mom telling her not to worry even though he couldnt really stand up. And also sweety ji worry ovet sid and his desi totkas. On to reviewing the next ep
vena.cava. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Hi there! 

Lovely analysis! 
I  think I have seen you somewhere or maybe even interacted with you,  because your ID is very unusual and unforgettable . πŸ˜†

On the episode. 

True.  It seemed a little foolish that Srikanth could get out like that,  with the judge agreeing to easily.  But I guess Sid had already done the ground work pretty well,  establishing even  the media had been unfairly involved, by the opposition. All judges hate trial by media , so that was a good angle. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I didn't have many expectations from the drug track , but they did it pretty well . 
Sid read up on the drug the previous night,  knew exactly how long he had, to pull the stunt... The graphics were not over dramatic . He got 30 minutes of crucial care in the ambulance and the rest was taken care by ayurvedic jadi booti and his metabolism.  Now if the judge never wondered why there was a this small packet of sugar in the car which could be mistaken for cocaine.. .πŸ˜†...I guess that is not his job anyway! πŸ˜‰

Srikanth is stupid and selfish, can't say more of which!  Even when Sidhant doesn't pick up his phone , he doesn't realize the guy could very well be dead. 

Papa Reddy - I feel bad for him.  He knows his sons are useless . I'm glad he is forward enough to let his daughter follow her dreams... It must come as a relief that at least one of his offsprings is cool and level headed enough to carry on his business.  

Hello! Thank you πŸ˜³ And I feel like it too, I just can't place where. I've been in so many different forums through the years, but I'm very bad, I will drop off the face of the planet after a certain point πŸ˜†

LOL I think the judge was just so happy to see his fav boy in the court he was kind of like chalo rehndo πŸ˜† All jokes aside it wasn't the tightest of script writing, but it was a well done and fast sequence. I'm actually so glad they didn't drag it on for days. It was very obviously a stepping plot for Sidhanth being hired into KK's empire. So I'm thankful they didn't let it fester for a while!

Ugh Srikanth and the Reddys πŸ˜‘

I'm not sure if I feel bad for KK because he was willing to hide Sri's mistakes so long as it didn't cost him his own reputation. I don't know how I feel about him yet tbh. But I will say he's shrewd, cunning and a good father to Anushka. 
vena.cava. thumbnail

Originally posted by: laola

This episode proved what a chantomai sid is he anticipated police and prosecutors next moves, and ge countered them smartly but recklessly. While initially it looked like sid wanted publicity through this case it looked he used the case to settle score with his father and Anushka but Anushka mostly he wanted to show what a good lawyer he is and it doesnt hurt that Anu became concerned about him, i guess at the same time it was reckless he easily could hace lost highlighting that prabhakar is not completely off about him which brings us to kk and srikant, kk doesnt seem to be much concerned about the drug issue as long as sri's public image remains clean. Anushka seems to be taken aback by her anna's lack of concern for sid and his selfish behaviour i guess she have an idealized view of her family, which contrasts with her convo with kk where she says she has learned to read people and judge them correctly me thinks she thinks she has learnt to judge people but she hasnt. I likw how blatant Anushka's concern was and the minute sid took a risk the case became "just a case" sid was "too ambitious". But the sweetest moments of the epi was sids call to his mom telling her not to worry even though he couldnt really stand up. And also sweety ji worry ovet sid and his desi totkas. On to reviewing the next ep

Anushka's perceptions of her family are definitely super biased. I think Anushka has always been the type of person to see the best in people until they prove her wrong or hurt her. I think that was true for Sidhanth until their falling out. And now she judges him based on her own hurt feelings and previous experiences, instead of the person he is now.