Kabir expressions n web Zara drank his glass of water

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
She is amazing (Zara ) this time even Kabir was fine with it he couldn't tell anything and after she telling that she will donate blood his like and respect for her went way up

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashna05 thumbnail
Loved today's scene.
Kabir's expressions when she drinks water from his glass❤️
Want a similar scene for him too when he drinks water from her glass:))

His respect for her has increased many folds today, I think everyone's has!
Irfan and Salma are so proud of her. They are always:)
vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah web shabaz said because if zara rukshad might live Irfan and Salma expression says it all
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I've only watched the last two episodes of this show and wasn't particularly interested from the promo as any show on muslims is COMPLETELY away from the religion  and islamic actual lifestyle 😆 it's primarily based more on the CULTURE of the families it's showing. ..Anyway what drew me was their interaction from the engagement where they were attempting to speak to each other w/out making it obvious - I'm assuming they'r meant to be ' clashing' with their individual take on specific major rulings - but from those small moments it shows how well they gel as humans. I enjoyed the entire hospital sequence where she came to give him water understanding the pressure he's under, sharing her fears and  tears, not going to anyone else but HIM to find out R state and like a 'wife' with rights asking him to take her to see the patient. And yes I really liked the moment when w/out thought she drank from his glass - their engagement mayb half complete but I think from the time their alliance was fixed in a subconscious way they've accepted each other in their lives.