SilverLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Kitni ghatiya episode hai .chi...chi.chi ...🤢

Guys In todays episode Soumya seduces Satya and he falls for her .Yuck
They get intimate and Satya tries to kiss Soumya ...Susheel comes and witnesses this and gets shocked ...

Precap : Susheel frees Satya from this relation and leaves with her family ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruit-n-Nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seriously yaar

What a gatiya episode
Today was 100th epi right and have only wrong words for this

How could satya do this.. shame

I was watching all saheel scenes from past one week
And was excited ki what's going to happen next

And boom rishta khatam.. wah satya ajmera

Very angry.. very very angry
Fruit-n-Nut thumbnail

Yeh toh i m sure satya and saumya not going to get married but yeh jo aaj hua between them woh everyway wrong hai..

And susheel poor girl.. was waiting ki satya apni feeling kab share karega :(
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was thinking it was soumya's dream. That she is daydreaming to seduce satya. At last i was shocked to see  it  was not her dream but really satya was falling for that witch.  atleast show that satya was spiked and he wasn't doing kissing scene on purpose😭 my heart broke today ðŸ’” I was waiting to see sasheel scene today and what i got😡

Please show that satya was drugged and he was thinking susheel instead of that witch.

iamfake thumbnail
Did anyone noticed that in precap also satya is standing without expression...no guilty...i am looking forward to next episode..
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I feel the whole thing might be
(a) Soumya's dream
(b) Satya drugged & fooled into thinking it is Susheel
(c) Satya's revenge plan which he was intending to do regardless of his love for Susheel as he felt it was his duty to avenge his bua

I really hope it is (a). Even if it is (b) it will take years to prove so we have nothing but lambi judai & tons of aansoo to look fwd to. With barely any romance shown till now I refuse to take the judai. If it is (c) they have murdered Satya's character beyond redemption.

I don't think I can continue watching unless it is (a). And I was such a fan of this jodi!
tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Satya cant be redeemed now 
SilverLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mizz_Sunshin3

I was thinking it was soumya's dream. That she is daydreaming to seduce satya. At last i was shocked to see  it  was not her dream but really satya was falling for that witch.  atleast show that satya was spiked and he wasn't doing kissing scene on purpose😭 my heart broke today ðŸ’” I was waiting to see sasheel scene today and what i got😡

Please show that satya was drugged and he was thinking susheel instead of that witch.

@Bold 
I thought the same too .
Because of that I watched the whole episode ,
But from the episode it doesnt look like a dream .
We can come to conclusion only after watching tomorrows episode
Fruit-n-Nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

I feel the whole thing might be
(a) Soumya's dream
(b) Satya drugged & fooled into thinking it is Susheel
(c) Satya's revenge plan which he was intending to do regardless of his love for Susheel as he felt it was his duty to avenge his bua

I really hope it is (a). Even if it is (b) it will take years to prove so we have nothing but lambi judai & tons of aansoo to look fwd to. With barely any romance shown till now I refuse to take the judai. If it is (c) they have murdered Satya's character beyond redemption.

I don't think I can continue watching unless it is (a). And I was such a fan of this jodi!

Satya dream , saumya dream or, dadi dream.. not sure

Satya drugged.. definitely not

Satya revenge plan.. may be possible. so that means he must be also aware of saumya intentions then like she wants to marry him or seduce him or may be he have seen saumya pic with her ex husband.

I guess we have to wait for tomorrow epi.. 
ArchRM thumbnail
Satya crossed all the limits he is not worthy of susheel, poor susheel fell for a wrong guy her decision to abandon satya is Right decision. 

I wish CV's had never shown any cozy moments between SaHeel, we wouldn't have shipped them. 

100th epi was total disaster.