i have some question from my muslim friends if here

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
if you feel offended by my question then sorry my intention for these question is just curiosity as I personally don't have any close Muslim friend one of my friend in my college is Muslim but I really have not interacted much with her but share a nice bond like I share with other common friends
so I just wanted to know
why all Muslims are so much into following rules and regulation like dressing or praying with some routine
I mean to say the founder of this religion has discovered this religion very much before and now the time is different so there is a change and that's the case with rules regulation
whatever I know about this religion I feel as at that time there was no rules and regulation and that's, why the founder of this religion wanted to see a change in society and give some rights to women even the time when women were not given any importance by making rules and regulation he assured that women are given some rights or the discriminated people, are also gven some place due to respect for religion and thus there would be progress in society(like in hinduism even there has been some belief like to pray peepal tree its to save peepal tree as it is of no use but give oxygenn in night even and many such other belief like girl not doing anything or staying away from everything in periods it was just to give them rest and most importantly that time there was no sanitary pads that could keep them clean for hours or throwing con in river it was because that tie coin was made of copper and many others and we even have no problem when we debate or tell my mother about all these thing who is a bild believer even not scold me and let me do what i dont like or like ) but now the time has changed and thus should be some of its rules 
its purely my thought and don't consider it as i am diminishing your religion as I have love for all religion I go to every god for praying and being an army daughter I have lived in army camp and there it has a worshipping place which is heaven for me and I love going there and u know the main point about that place is all five religion are at five corners and I even love going to pir baba on every friday because I love going there and the main point in army campus I noone will question you how you pray or what you pray like sometimes I do in islam style and sometimes I just fold my hands like I pray to hindu gods
I am a Hindu but not a blind believer I just like to follow or do something which gives me some peace I never follow my mother blind beliefs and nobody in my family forces me to do
so this question of mine was just out of curiosity as I have seen only one Muslim  friend and what I have seen when she was in the first year she used to always take dupatta on her head but after 3 years she even started to live like us in college and said that now I feel much better and previously it used to be very uncomfortable to me to take dupatta all time but she is forced or she has to wear burkha when she goes to her home 
thats it 
right now on this serial even there many complaints have been filed but i feel it is hsowing islam in such a nice way that I even have started to love Islam especially the way they have shown zara and her family
my question is why Muslim family feel that we are disgracing their religion just if only asking some question on why i just wanted to know that it is just stereotyped or it really happen in all muslim family
Edited by adni143 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adni143 thumbnail
http://www.quora.com/Why-are-so-many-Muslims-leaving-Islam
these answers here even confused me more
MochaQueen thumbnail
The rules and regulations are given to us in Hadiths which we follow referred to as Sunnah of our Prophet SAW. They are basically sayings of the Prophet SAW and his companions regarding the way he used to behave and what he did and didnt do. Anyuthing which has no evidence from this Sunnah or the Quran is considered as an innovation.
adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The rules and regulations are given to us in Hadiths which we follow referred to as Sunnah of our Prophet SAW. They are basically sayings of the Prophet SAW and his companions regarding the way he used to behave and what he did and didnt do. Anyuthing which has no evidence from this Sunnah or the Quran is considered as an innovation.

thanks
as i even think that whatever prophet did was betterment of society of that time and later people missused his teaching and the people belief in him and continue to change it according to their preference and some really good by heart like in this show blindly believed in it instead questioning
its like i think like we want to clear some exam then we take guide from the toppersof that exam but they even suggest us to adopt different ways
but my question was that law can be changed as we grow like a chid has to be given milk and teen start to taste different dishes so whatever followed that time was the best for that time but we cant say that same should apply now
thats i think because we have evolved everyone is evolving with time

Edited by adni143 - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
We believe in Allah and Quraan is sent from Allah who created everything. these rules we believe Allah created. so we follow it .. 
Not only you @Adni ..many muslims have such questions. Doubts come to everyone. If you think without the guidence of Quraan, Hadeath, Imam ..all of this religion seem confusing. but with good guiding you realize how soulful and peaceful this religion is! 
Your question have no meaning for me, coz I accept this religion which we had since 14 centuries, there's a history of incidents and many proofs that it is the right religion to follow. 

MochaQueen thumbnail
Society may change, but the rules will never change because they were created the way they are for a reason. Its a totally diff thing that people who lack knowledge misuse these rules for their own benefits.
adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

We believe in Allah and Quraan is sent from Allah who created everything. these rules we believe Allah created. so we follow it .. 

Not only you @Adni ..many muslims have such questions. Doubts come to everyone. If you think without the guidence of Quraan, Hadeath, Imam ..all of this religion seem confusing. but with good guiding you realize how soulful and peaceful this religion is! 
Your question have no meaning for me, coz I accept this religion which we had since 14 centuries, there's a history of incidents and many proofs that it is the right religion to follow. 

its okay yarr 
it is like frog in the well
every frog think his well is beautiful thats why i consider my religion most beautiful and peaceful and you yours
anyway i really love some muslim cultures and dishes and their language even
after hindu being an indian is more familiar to muslim cultures then other religion
and as i said my father is an army so my father has many muslim friends and we have nice family relation although i have not interacted personally with them
i dont know what is pir baba day as in army there every friday there is pir baba day and i visit there and offer aggarwati and a green chadar and i love the prasad which is offered
and you know what my first crush was even a muslim when i was in 5th standard
anyway sorry if i have hurt you my motive was not to do so just i was curious to know about it as i have seen that in today world muslim are most religious even today

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
my dears...
  We all are born with a religion. And we are all different. But what is most important is that everyone respects other people's religion, so that others respect their own. I love every religion and I am interested in many things. And I like to ask and so I know a lot of facts. But I also love someone asking me about my religion. I'm glad there are people here who can answer various questions that are being asked. Awida, my dear, thank you for being here, and if I can sometimes ask you about something, if I do not understand?
adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zajedno

my dears...
  We all are born with a religion. And we are all different. But what is most important is that everyone respects other people's religion, so that others respect their own. I love every religion and I am interested in many things. And I like to ask and so I know a lot of facts. But I also love someone asking me about my religion. I'm glad there are people here who can answer various questions that are being asked. Awida, my dear, thank you for being here, and if I can sometimes ask you about something, if I do not understand?

i would really love to answer but i dont know if your question will be even mine then dont know
because being hindu i have even my set of question 
although i am math student but i love reading philosphy and find my answer on my own religion
as i have said in my above post that there are some blind beliefs in hindu but some uneducated or unaware people make it as blind belief which was logic that time like i said throwing coin or worshipping peepal tree or not going to temples or women kept away from even home in periods so it was okay for those days but not today
and what i belive i follow that like i nver prayed to peepal tree when i didnt knew the truth and fact behind it but now i have planted  peepal in my orchard and make even all people aware to grow atleast one people my mother when offer me money for donation in temple i hide it and give it to some needy after age of 9 years
so my unbringing was in that way that whatever i believed i liked to follow
as i repeat i grown up in army society so there were alot of people from different state culture and religions and that made me more curious and now after being a student in iiser i get more questions when we friends sit so i never actually grown up in single culture
MochaQueen thumbnail
if anyone has any questions regarding Islam, you can check out islamqa.info/en