Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

One more reason why I think Pooja's mom didn't have an affair with him is coz of the way she behaved yesterday..she couldn't face Adi and didn't look him in the eye as she felt so guilty coz of the probabiity thst her daughter had an extra marital affair..So, i assume if she herself had an affair with Mr. Hooda then we wouldn't have seen such a strong guilty feeling reaction from her yesterday.

I think she might know about Mr. Honda's shady business or involvement in some crimes..there was certainly something fishy the way both looked at each other..I guess we will find out what equation exactly the two share 

As of now I am placing my bets on Arjun being the illegitimate son.

Yup Let's see if Yash and Pooja actually had an affair or not 

😊

Guilt can also b because she too did the same mayb .. so mayb she feels my daughter followed my footsteps too .. her silence in morgue room dint reveal much either ..

yes Arjun mayb the step brother of Aditya .. the seed of his affair I guess .. lets see ..

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's really strange to see all the family members except Zoya accept that an affair truly happened when the only 'evidence' was the hand-hold. I'm really starting to wonder whether there was an affair. But whatever it is... it looks highly possible that both the marriages were indeed broken from inside because both of their spouses were not as happy and into the relationship. If I have to speculate then it could be just a case of decaying relationships and it never went to the extent of affair. I feel both Zoya and Aditya will turn out to be wrong... Zoya's illusion about her happy relationship would be wrong because Yash was clearly not happy in it; he probably felt burdened and resented the relationship. And Aditya might turn out to be wrong about Pooja actually cheating him... that's what I feel.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Excellent review of the 2nd episode by you, Jyo/Gags! 👏
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Jyoti :) Loved the detailed and sharp analysis  👏   
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

It's really strange to see all the family members except Zoya accept that an affair truly happened when the only 'evidence' was the hand-hold. I'm really starting to wonder whether there was an affair. But whatever it is... it looks highly possible that both the marriages were indeed broken from inside because both of their spouses were not as happy and into the relationship. If I have to speculate then it could be just a case of decaying relationships and it never went to the extent of affair. I feel both Zoya and Aditya will turn out to be wrong... Zoya's illusion about her happy relationship would be wrong because Yash was clearly not happy in it; he probably felt burdened and resented the relationship. And Aditya might turn out to be wrong about Pooja actually cheating him... that's what I feel.

I also hv my doubts now .. because affair is obvious thing .. So there got to b something else .. I feel Zoya might b proved right .. there was not really an affair .. it mayb a trap by either of the fathers .. will hv to wait and watch ..

hand holding dont prove much .. one can hold hand to save the other person too .. lets see
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Excellent review of the 2nd episode by you, Jyo/Gags! 👏

Thanks a lot Shweta 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kautilya04

Hey Jyoti :) Loved the detailed and sharp analysis  👏   

Thanks Dear 😃