Yash-Pooja's love and Zoya-Aditya's story

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Last night, I watched the launch video of the show and now it's confirmed that Yash and Pooja were indeed in love. So a few thoughts came in my mind.
Why it's possible for Yash and Pooja to have an affair.

1. They both were living in the same city, Mumbai. Their partners were away from them for most of the time with Aditya flying planes and Zoya in Musoorie.

2. They both had some problems at home which they were uncomfortable to share with their spouses. Yash and his father-in-law and Pooja and her father-in-law. (Mr Hooda was trying to find Pooja's diary, that's why I think they had some kind of tension between them)

3. They both seemed disinterested in romancing their partners, even when their partners were so emotionally and physically involved in them.

4. They both seemed to love their partners before but some how, that love was lost now, that's why, when they found each other, they also found the lost love or passion, whatever their own marriage was lacking.

5. I think Aditya and Pooja's love was more of a playful, college romance whereas Zoya and Yash's was a love which fought resistance. So no one, in the four of them, had experienced the true and pure love. While Yash and Pooja found that in each other, Zoya and Aditya will find that in each other later. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I also watched the launch video, therefore I am still feeling confident that Pooja and Yash had an affair. 
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Last night, I watched the launch video of the show and now it's confirmed that Yash and Pooja were indeed in love. So a few thoughts came in my mind.

1. They both were living in the same city, Mumbai. Their partners were away from them for most of the time with Aditya flying planes and Zoya in Musoorie.

2. They both had some problems at home which they were uncomfortable to share with their spouses. Yash and his father-in-law and Pooja and her father-in-law. (Mr Hooda was trying to find Pooja's diary, that's why I think they had some kind of tension between them)

3. They both seemed disinterested in romancing their partners, even when their partners were so emotionally and physically involved in them.

4. They both seemed to love their partners before but some how, that love was lost now, that's why, when they found each other, they also found the lost love or passion, whatever their own marriage was lacking.

5. I think Aditya and Pooja's love was more of a playful, college romance whereas Zoya and Yash's was a love which fought resistance. So no one, in the four of them, had experienced the true and pure love. While Yash and Pooja found that in each other, Zoya and Aditya will find that in each other later. 

I do not know what reasons people could have to cheat...like you are in love today and you are not tomorrow. I think it is all in the mind! Starting a new relationship all in secret and lies will only end in ruin. 
If point#1 is what caused an affair, every couple should start keeping an eye on each other as in this world, almost all businessmen/women travels for work away from families regularly.

Marriage is not a bed of roses! It needs work. And if either of them were struggling they gave no indication to their partners and in turn did nothing to salvage their relationship.

If they cheated because they needed passion, I am glad they died a painful death 😑 though they are causing more pain to their loved ones who are still facing the consequences of what they did. Maybe their death was God's way of saying your partners deserve better! 

Aditya and Zoya loved their partners unconditionally which means they value love and commitment. They together will make a far better pair emotionally than the other 2 morons πŸ˜Š So it is good for us as we get to watch some intense romance!!

Rant done!! 
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yes...
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
coming to your analysis...
i agree with v409...
marriage is not a bed of roses...
u need to work on it... make a few compromises...
its like give and take...
running away and getting invo0lved in an affair in not the way to deal with it...
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

I also watched the launch video, therefore I am still feeling confident that Pooja and Yash had an affair. 

YesπŸ˜†
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

I do not know what reasons people could have to cheat...like you are in love today and you are not tomorrow. I think it is all in the mind! Starting a new relationship all in secret and lies will only end in ruin. 
If point#1 is what caused an affair, every couple should start keeping an eye on each other as in this world, almost all businessmen/women travels for work away from families regularly.

Marriage is not a bed of roses! It needs work. And if either of them were struggling they gave no indication to their partners and in turn did nothing to salvage their relationship.

If they cheated because they needed passion, I am glad they died a painful death 😑 though they are causing more pain to their loved ones who are still facing the consequences of what they did. Maybe their death was God's way of saying your partners deserve better! 

Aditya and Zoya loved their partners unconditionally which means they value love and commitment. They together will make a far better pair emotionally than the other 2 morons πŸ˜Š So it is good for us as we get to watch some intense romance!!

Rant done!! 

I don't think that's all in the mind. If it's all in the mind, you will eventually break up after realizing that. But Yash and Pooja did not.
Obviously, having an extra marital affair is wrong at all levels but people do have them still and that's what the show is trying to portray, why people do things like that. Whatever I said is based on what I saw in the launch video, where they have said clearly that they are going to show how two people (Yash and Pooja) find true love in spite of being in a 'perfect' marriage and it's the story of how Zoya and Aditya will come to realize that not only their spouses were at fault (for having an affair) but they too were at fault, somehow and somewhere, and why their spouses found love in other people instead of them. And how, from there, will they start afresh (with each other).
Marriage is obviously not a bed of roses and yes, it needs a lot of work. But why do you think a marriage between two childhood friends, who knew each other so well and marriage between two people, who fought the world for their union, suffered such a fate? Something definitely must be amiss there.
See, I am not at all saying that having an extra-marital affair is right if your own marriage is loveless. It is wrong and Yash and Pooja got the punishment they deserved for lying to the two people who loved them the most, if not more than they loved each other.
Aditya and Zoya indeed loved their partners unconditionally but then how did they miss that something was wrong in their marriage? That maybe their partner was, slowly, getting detached to them? How did they not realize the fact that something was happening?
Agreed, Yash and Pooja should have talked to their partners but they did not. Why? That's what the whole story is about.
Why did they do that? And that's what we have to see.
Not only the story of Zoya and Aditya but also the story of Yash and Pooja.
And we should never, ever judge someone if we don't know their side of the story. Till now, we have only seen the good parts of Aditya and Zoya, where they love their partners so much. But we still have to see the bad parts they have which pushed their partners to take a step like that. Because no person is white or black, no person is only good or only bad. Neither Aditya or Zoya and nor Yash or Pooja. Somehow, all four of them were at fault and at the same time, it was neither of their fault.
Ciao.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think that's all in the mind. If it's all in the mind, you will eventually break up after realizing that. But Yash and Pooja did not.
Obviously, having an extra marital affair is wrong at all levels but people do have them still and that's what the show is trying to portray, why people do things like that. Whatever I said is based on what I saw in the launch video, where they have said clearly that they are going to show how two people (Yash and Pooja) find true love in spite of being in a 'perfect' marriage and it's the story of how Zoya and Aditya will come to realize that not only their spouses were at fault (for having an affair) but they too were at fault, somehow and somewhere, and why their spouses found love in other people instead of them. And how, from there, will they start afresh (with each other).
Marriage is obviously not a bed of roses and yes, it needs a lot of work. But why do you think a marriage between two childhood friends, who knew each other so well and marriage between two people, who fought the world for their union, suffered such a fate? Something definitely must be amiss there.
See, I am not at all saying that having an extra-marital affair is right if your own marriage is loveless. It is wrong and Yash and Pooja got the punishment they deserved for lying to the two people who loved them the most, if not more than they loved each other.
Aditya and Zoya indeed loved their partners unconditionally but then how did they miss that something was wrong in their marriage? That maybe their partner was, slowly, getting detached to them? How did they not realize the fact that something was happening?
Agreed, Yash and Pooja should have talked to their partners but they did not. Why? That's what the whole story is about.
Why did they do that? And that's what we have to see.
Not only the story of Zoya and Aditya but also the story of Yash and Pooja.
And we should never, ever judge someone if we don't know their side of the story. Till now, we have only seen the good parts of Aditya and Zoya, where they love their partners so much. But we still have to see the bad parts they have which pushed their partners to take a step like that. Because no person is white or black, no person is only good or only bad. Neither Aditya or Zoya and nor Yash or Pooja. Somehow, all four of them were at fault and at the same time, it was neither of their fault.
Ciao.

No one is denying there might be issues in relationships and fault could be on both sides. Which relationship is smooth and tidy? But that's just it! They should talk about it. Looking at the shock their spouses have, both were totally unaware of any issues the other was having. Adi and Zoya are not mind-readers. The best thing to do if a relationship is not working out is to talk it out and if still an issue, go your separate ways instead of doing something out of the blue like have an affair (if that is what truly happened). I can understand a little if you were forced into a marriage or were abused or had a jerk that you were married to. I am totally aware that people look out of their relationships because they do not find the spark. I have no clue what that means as I cannot get my head wrapped around that idea at all. But I am guessing that is what this show may focus on.

Being childhood friends does not mean you will have a happy married life. Marriage needs another kind of strength and perseverance. It is possible that though Adi and Zoya are kind of obsessed with their partners, they understood the meaning of commitment more than their partners did. 

You are right that we should not judge people based on what we have seen so far. But I was making the point based on the post I was replying to where it said he was in Mumbai, she was in Mussourie etc.  I have already mentioned on the forum somewhere that I think Pooja is innocent. But the truth of the matter is, some people are capable of loving more deeply than others are. That's just a sad reality! πŸ˜­
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago