Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minelove24 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 9

Maan now curious about whom she is talking about..and he made sure they are not visible to Sam as he didn't want create scene and morever he want Geet to be safe till he drop her to the home..

Chaloo Geet..accha suno let's have ice-cream...which one you like?

Ice-cream???Huhhh..are Maaanuuu meko dance karna hai...
Geet stomped her foor but soon lost her balance.

Geet girr jaogi..accha chalo ..yaha se chalo i know one place where upu can dance on your favouraete tune ..Dekhooo yaha kitna crowd hai and music kitna crowded haiii...Maan said dramatically pointing at crowd...

Geet looked there and maan smirked as he knew Geet will be now nodding in yes.

But soon his smirk turned into frowned as Geet marched towards crowed yelling meko danceee karna hai Maanuuu...

Maan ran behind her and pulled back again making her more angry..

dekho Geet hum waha chalte hai..tum waha aram se dance kar lena...

Maan Dance karna Hai meko...Aaj blue hai pani pani pani pani...

Maan ye to sun ne se rahi...isko thoda nimbu pani dena padega atleast she will be in sense little bit...Maan thought and he ordered nimbu pani for her.
soon waiter arrived with nimbu paani but soon ran off seeing her more pagal avatar.

HAA Geet dekho ham dance bhi kar lenge par pehale ye numbu pani pio..

Nahiii..Dance...Waise Maanu tum mere kapde leke bhaag gaye to??Geet was now high time talli and Maan realised that nimbu pani will not help[ him and he should take her off from this place ASAP..

Mai kyu tumhare kapde leke bhagunga..

Areee ha aap to ladke ho...Mere dhanno...Par agar aap apne GF ke liye leke gaye to????

Geeettt,,

Geet gave cheesiest smile and pulled maan towards for dance..Meko Dance Karna 
hai..Din hai blue..Pani bluee..

Geet... ok ..lets dance then..Maan pulled her closer so that she will not loose her balance..

Accha geet batao pani blue hi kyu hai???

Kyuki usne fishhh ne potty kar diya...πŸ˜†smiled at her own cleverness and Maan couldn't resist his laughter.. and soon they both lost in their world of crazyness...

After some time Maan took her with him as she was tired now and feeling dizzy and to his luck Sam was so busy that she almost forgot that maan was with her.First time Maan was thanking his luck and credit goes to MS.Geet who was full talli and more than that he got relief from that chipku women for some time.

Maan made her sit into car and he drove towards Geet's home.Geet was still blabbering which was par of his understanding.Suddenly thought popped in his mind about her mother.He didn't knew about her family except her mother.

Isko aise halat mai ghar chodna thik rahega?Par aur kaha drop karunga isko?Abhi to 1.20pm baje hai.Itne raat ko akele bhi nahi chod sakta.
Kya karu?????

Annie? 

Ha Annie...Maan almost screamed in his thoughts and he dialled annie's number knowing his baby sister will be studying st this time also.

Annieee..

Bhai..dheere..i am listening..btw its 1.30 pm and you are calling me? today you skipped your dinner with us and that too without informing!!!!!Be ready for tomorrows lamba wala lecture bhai..

Annie..hold on ..Sun to lo..first of all I am not chota bachha ok. Kam tha  isiliye.

Kam tha ya Sam ke sath dinner pe jana tha??
Annie knew his bhai is very bad at making bahanas and boling jhoot to the family.and more than that he never skip his dinner with  dadi.

ha wo...Accha suno wo Geet sharma  is with me and she is drunk and should I drop her at her home?

Hold on bhai...Geet..She is with you..How?? she is drunk??

Annie ...Maan screamed in frustation. Don't be mohalle ki CBI..Geet is with me ..she met me in disc.She was drunk and i couldn't left her there like this.

Accha..Bhai now don't drop her at home..bring her at KM. She can rest tonight in guest room or with me ..It's not good to disturb her mother at this late.

Are you sure annie?

Bhai i still don't belive you are THE MSK..famous business tycoon..

Ha ..Ha...don't start now..I am coming..please be at door and she is full on  blabbering machine and i am sure she is gonna wake up dadi.

Yeah bhai..

Chal byee..

Soon they reached at KM.but geet was almost sleeping now. Maan tried to wake up but she was unconsciously conscious.

Utha loo?? 

Nahi Nahi Maan...

Are tu kabse itna sharmane laga maan..??

And maan babu took his chance and then Laaa Laaa..Laaa..Laaa..☺️

Bhaiii...YE mai kya dekh rahi hu...A feather in hulk's arm???πŸ˜†

Anniee....Maan gritted his teeth...

as Maan entered in Hall Annie saw him carring Geet in his arms and she mentally wacked herself if she is dreaming..but it was reality and she teased Maan ..

Ab tu hategi moti raste se..let me drop her at your room .

Oh ho bhai ...kya aap bhi..accha chalo..

Aram se bhai..
Soon they entered in annie's room.Maan did put her on bed and he straightened himself...

She was heavy...He murmured..

Bhai ,I don't think so she is heavy and please now don't do your nautanki cz i know you enjoyed carrying her here...Ha bhai ab kaun nahi karega..Itni sundar hai hi Geet..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Anniee..just shut up and he left for his room..

Annie tucked geet in  blanket and swaitched off the light and left for study all smiling..

Maan entered in his room and straightly his entered in bathroom making his body chilled with cold water and he opened shower.

Why she is affecting me so much???Why i was smiling on her antics...She was feather...

admit it Maan ..She was feather...Her touch...

Maan..Have you lost count .with how many women till now you have slept..??

No..It was flirting,chilling but not sleeping with...

Her touch was pure...😊

endless thoughts propagated in his mind and he could feel winning feel of his heart towards her...

Precap- Babaji..Ye mai kaha aa gayi.😲😲😲...Aahhh..Mera Sirrr...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Ps- Sorry guys for almost two month delay.πŸ₯±..and thank you for waiting.πŸ˜›.I know i have lost my plot somewhere but I promise now onward i will be regularly updating...😳.

Kaan pakadke Maafi sabse...

Keep reading and commenting..😳

Geet980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating
Will read and comment 
astrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Marvelous update
Geet is cute in her drunken avatar nd pestering maan though he is enjoying all of it
She wants 2 dance in pani pani song lol
Maan asked y water is blue nd her reply was hilarious
Maan brought geet home & annie sking questions he he he maan called her mohalle ki cbi rofl
Maan is feeling hot nd getting a shower 2 cool himself down
Geet is affecting her nd he called her heavy? πŸ˜†
Pagle payar ho gya hai tumko samjh jao
Thanks for pm
Waiting 4 next
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Thanks for PM
Update soon 
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome cute and hilarious update geet was super talli and maan was trying to control her but she wanted to dance maan tried to make her understand but talli geet Kahan sunti woh to sober mode mein bhi nahi sunti so maan had no choice but to dance with her thankfully Sam didn't notice him maan was falling for geet cute antics he took her home Annie teasing maan 
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
talli geet is really something maan...

lovely update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey..WELCOME BACK πŸ€—

So glad to see your update status

Will read and comment tonight
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
welcome back! 

thanks 4 da pm! 

Part 9

fab update! well written! Poor Maan! Geet is indeed a handful! Maan takes Geet to KM! Annie teases Maan! 

hmmm Maan is falling 4 Geet! 

continue soon 
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part
cont.soon

thanks for pm
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update ! Liked Maan's helpless avatar. Nice to see Annie like a proper sister not like Annie of GHSP. Who is mannu?
LM