I'll Never Forget this Show

Yuvraz-Krishna thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

😛 I'll never forget this show because in the beginning they brought in most cute couple Arjun (Karan) and Bhoomi (Neha). Also this show had many up and downs but I never stopped watching this show after Arjun left I was mad😡 but also happy that they brought in Rudr because he looks good with this Bhoomi. Also this show had true meaning of Mahabbrata and hate, love, friendship, trust and many more. One thing I am happy that this show ended with Rudr and Bhoomi entering the house as husband and wife. One thing for sure that i'll miss this show a-lot 😭.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rukhshi thumbnail
yes true...this show tells u the real meaning of certain relationships.....it was really awesome...will miss it for sure..
AnjaliThapar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rukhshi

yes true...this show tells u the real meaning of certain relationships.....it was really awesome...will miss it for sure..

Same here this show taught us many points of relationship and how can you handle them from being a servant of the house to a owner of the house and both Arjun and Rudr played huge role even both Bhoomi's new one and the old one.
Mitun thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaliThapar

Same here this show taught us many points of relationship and how can you handle them from being a servant of the house to a owner of the house and both Arjun and Rudr played huge role even both Bhoomi's new one and the old one.

Actually the show started as a tale of two familys of the brothers

it started with Arjun & Manasvi as the main Leads,
then Suraj became the parrelel Lead

I think the real problem started with the triangle of Arjun-Bhoomi-shefali
thats when the trps sucked, it sucked for me as well since Suraj & Manasvi LEFT THE SHOW

I mean these two characters was the best characters the original FOUR LEADS with Arjun and Bhoomi as well.
zana456 thumbnail
Ya this show was really good with its ups and downs as all shows have but it was nice to watch it all the way With LK giving hints and advise