unicorn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
In precap, the voiceover said season finale of DD. That means we can hope for a second season too, maybe with a married BSB-Bunty pair solving crimes together! πŸ˜³β€οΈ
I will post the link of precap whenever it is uploaded on yt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah.aalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti_

In precap, the voiceover said season finale of DD. That means we can hope for a second season too, maybe with a married BSB-Bunty pair solving crimes together! πŸ˜³β€οΈ

I only want a second season if they r coming up with better execution and better storyline... and the most imp thing if they really wanna bring a second season they should transform it to a daily show coz its difficult to wait for a whole week to watch mani onscreen...
unicorn1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah.aalli

I only want a second season if they r coming up with better execution and better storyline... and the most imp thing if they really wanna bring a second season they should transform it to a daily show coz its difficult to wait for a whole week to watch mani onscreen...

Agreed with all points.
Muskanika thumbnail
I want a season 2 for sure . I am ready to adjust . I hope that this time they will not neglect the show and and improve in several fields . But season 2 should have Sonish for sure and married is also a nice idea but unmarried will also work . I am wondering that how is bunty freed from jail and her licence was also getting cancelled na then how is she solving the case ? The issue of next episode is also nice friendsbook stalking . An episode on cyber crime will be very nice and different to watch . I wonder why Bhim will fill bunty's forehead with his blood . But the sad news is that scene will be last . I saw their pics with the caption last scene with the same saree which bunty wore in that scene and her maang was also filled with blood . Vaise dress ki baat aa hi gayi so I will mention bunty's outfit and her hairstyle in the precap . It was different from her normal style and also very cool . She was looking fab .The next episode will be definitely a big bang 
Muskanika thumbnail

Arty ke mooh mei ghee-shakar . Want a season 2 for dd as soon as possible. Writers at least yeh baat to maan lo na please. Hum humesha adjust karte hain . Hum Manishians and Sonishians ki aapse request hai please . 
unicorn1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskanika

Arty ke mooh mei ghee-shakar . Want a season 2 for dd as soon as possible. Writers at least yeh baat to maan lo na please. Hum humesha adjust karte hain . Hum Manishians and Sonishians ki aapse request hai please . 

I hope this happens too. And agar nhi bhi hoga to bhi Sonish are coming back onscreen very soon πŸ˜³
Muskanika thumbnail

I hope this happens too. And agar nhi bhi hoga to bhi Sonish are coming back onscreen very soon πŸ˜³

Seriously! When? Where? How? Is it confirmed? Kisi show mein aa ahe hai kya ? Kab aa rhe hain ? Kaise? Khabar pakki hai kya ? Yayy . Bahot achi news di hai but thodi details to btaoπŸ‘ Are they coming together or separately? Have they provided  any information or not ?
Edited by Muskanika - 6 years ago
sarah.aalli thumbnail
Ufff itne sare ques ek sath Muskan?? πŸ˜†
Muskanika thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah.aalli

Ufff itne sare ques ek sath Muskan?? πŸ˜†

Aa gaye dimaag mein because I am a very curious person but ab reply to kardoπŸ˜‰
Edited by Muskanika - 6 years ago