Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Nilsa, I know what you mean Neil nor Avni look like the parents of an 18 year old kid I am just saying how things can play out. Saesha can easily get caught up in her lie and whether KK believes it or not it can pave the way for Neil to bring out that fighter in Avni, to get her to fight for the purpose of what she and these kids have been tagged by society. It does not have to be a lie that drags on by any means but it can be what kick starts the story, something has to. Neil and Avni's attachment to Mishti is understandable, especially Avni who used to see herself in this girl. I know fans have reacted negatively to her story but I like to look at it as what her entry has paved the way for, when she was a little girl it gave us so much depth to Avni and Neil and now I can see the same thing happening. Saesha's presence serves the purpose for Avni and Neil's story not her own, so lets not focus so much on her.
Back to the episode, you are right Neil's presence affects Avni and I really cannot wait to see how he brings out his Avni. We need to see that side of Avni return and only Neil can be the one to do so. 

I really want DD and Sunheri to be a couple especially after this episode, she was adorable and Samrat was so humored by her he actually told DD about her dreams. Perhaps DD and Sunheri will get closer by playing cupid for Avni and Neil, at least I hope so!! 
nlisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Nilsa, I know what you mean Neil nor Avni look like the parents of an 18 year old kid I am just saying how things can play out. Saesha can easily get caught up in her lie and whether KK believes it or not it can pave the way for Neil to bring out that fighter in Avni, to get her to fight for the purpose of what she and these kids have been tagged by society. It does not have to be a lie that drags on by any means but it can be what kick starts the story, something has to. Neil and Avni's attachment to Mishti is understandable, especially Avni who used to see herself in this girl. I know fans have reacted negatively to her story but I like to look at it as what her entry has paved the way for, when she was a little girl it gave us so much depth to Avni and Neil and now I can see the same thing happening. Saesha's presence serves the purpose for Avni and Neil's story not her own, so lets not focus so much on her.

Back to the episode, you are right Neil's presence affects Avni and I really cannot wait to see how he brings out his Avni. We need to see that side of Avni return and only Neil can be the one to do so. 

I really want DD and Sunheri to be a couple especially after this episode, she was adorable and Samrat was so humored by her he actually told DD about her dreams. Perhaps DD and Sunheri will get closer by playing cupid for Avni and Neil, at least I hope so!! 

I wouldn't mind if they keep her around for the sake of making AvNeil meet. I don't want her storyline to get dragged on forever, like they did Juhi. Like you said earlier, she's older now and she's an adult, she can live on her own. She doesn't need Avni to hold her hand anymore. 

I really hope the CVs phase her out of the storyline. The girl who plays Saesha is a terrible actress... Her voice, her sense of style and her acting is too much. I can't connect with her at all. And I literally roll my eyes every time she gets some screen space. 

All of the other kids are so much better than this one. I love them all, even Bhavesh who I've never seen prior to this. Mowgli has got to be my favourite though :)

I definitely think Sunehri and DD will be playing Cupid for AvNeil, and I hope this brings them closer together too. 
mandy0310 thumbnail

Bhavesh is a talented actor, you should watch him in Veera when he was younger too good. I really hope we get to see more of him with the truth coming out soon about Avni. I want him to play a role in helping her, these kids have a lot of love and respect for Avni and if they were to know her story and why she is the way she is now they would surely want to help. When I think about it these kids can help Avni see how special she is, all this time I have only been thinking about Neil but these kids can play a crucial part too. 

Saesha screen space should not take away from what we are getting with Avni and Neil. Trust me the CVs are trying hard not to repeat the whole Juhi track, they know what went wrong and are trying to do right by Avni and Neil. It is just a matter of patience if we have to endure a side track with Saesha then so be it, in the past two episodes she got what five minutes of scenes v/s Neil and Avni's scenes which took up most of the episodes as it should be. The TRPs are speaking for itself, the team is under pressure and have struggled to find their way back in the top 20 despite biased promotions from the channel. I am hoping in the coming weeks they inch their way back to the top, Neil and Avni have finally met and Neil will surely learn the truth about Avni soon. I look forward to their confrontation, how Avni melts Neil's heart and how he brings back that side to Avni that she has buried with her past. Avni and Neil should be all that matters
nlisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Bhavesh is a talented actor, you should watch him in Veera when he was younger too good. I really hope we get to see more of him with the truth coming out soon about Avni. I want him to play a role in helping her, these kids have a lot of love and respect for Avni and if they were to know her story and why she is the way she is now they would surely want to help. When I think about it these kids can help Avni see how special she is, all this time I have only been thinking about Neil but these kids can play a crucial part too. 

Saesha screen space should not take away from what we are getting with Avni and Neil. Trust me the CVs are trying hard not to repeat the whole Juhi track, they know what went wrong and are trying to do right by Avni and Neil. It is just a matter of patience if we have to endure a side track with Saesha then so be it, in the past two episodes she got what five minutes of scenes v/s Neil and Avni's scenes which took up most of the episodes as it should be. The TRPs are speaking for itself, the team is under pressure and have struggled to find their way back in the top 20 despite biased promotions from the channel. I am hoping in the coming weeks they inch their way back to the top, Neil and Avni have finally met and Neil will surely learn the truth about Avni soon. I look forward to their confrontation, how Avni melts Neil's heart and how he brings back that side to Avni that she has buried with her past. Avni and Neil should be all that matters

Haha. Like mother like daughter with this duo. ðŸ˜†

I would love to see Mowgli as well. I remember the one show he did; I saw a couple of the episodes. 

No, there's nothing that can take away from AvNeil scenes; especially after the last two episodes. Zain and Aditi have been nailing their scenes. Especially the ones where they shoot together. 

Special mention to Zain for the last two episodes- he's had criticism about the way he handles the kisses and close proximity during the intimate scenes. And boy, did he take that criticism in a constructive manner. He's improved so much and I think part of it, also has to do with his offscreen relationship with Aditi. Their comfort level has definitely increased and it definitely shows in the intimate scenes now. 

I definitely think that next week will be much better in terms of TRP as well. We're close to the actual sober milan now. And fans just need to hold on a little bit longer. 

AvNeil and AdiZa are the only reason I watch the show. So much potential in both of these actors. 

mandy0310 thumbnail

I have seen Mowgli in IPKKND3, he was so cute! It is not to say he is not cute here because he is, I wonder how he will react learning Neil is Avni's husband. Its going to be fun! 

Tell me about it, Zain has really improved in intimate scenes. There were no complaints about the way he kissed Avni in this episode, it went to the point of wondering did he really kiss her? Camera angles were perfect! I am so glad he took criticism in a good way, their scenes are just so good!! 

I am optimistic about TRPs, fans have been dying for AvNeil to meet and these past two episodes have been bliss! I think it will be enough until they meet for real which is likely next week. I cannot wait for those scenes, I am eager for some intensity mixed in with how much these two love each other. I watch for Zain and Aditi too along with characters like DD and Sunheri. I have just become a fan of Sunheri since the leap, a beautifully written character and DD has always been my fave. I am also happy to see the Khannas a part of their leap and I am eager to see how they react upon learning Avni is alive. Will Neil keep her being alive a secret or will her secret come out? I can't wait to know!! 
Himani128 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful episode. CVS are coventrating on Neil's pov. They should understand that they should give avnis pov too.Neutral audience can't connect with as they will be connecting to Neil.

Loving dd and sunheri. I literally was on floor laughing when she proposed him and said let's marry!!!😆

Acc to me,
Avni doesn't have any option other her past effect her present. Whom ever she loves are moving away from her, first aayesha, alladin, aashish, neela. Ali was the lucky one. But she even faced the situation where everyone thought Ali died. And I even lost the count how many times avni saved Neil.

When ever she tried to forget her past, something or the other will happen which will again let her stand in the same way again.

Avni always fought for her right, in this process she actually lost almost all the person's she loved. Especially neelas death who was her biggest support system. And the next number is Neil, his family and Ali .whom she won't loose at any cost.

She stopped fighting for her rights. She stopped living herself just to make her loved ones have peaceful life.

She left herself to give them a peaceful life. She left the battlefield just to make their lives better.

Avnis death is the foundation for whatever the life khannas are living now.

She understood what is the use of winning a battle when after winning none of your loved ones is will be there to share your joy.

Yes!!! Neil's condition is miserable,but even if avni wants to return to him after seeing his condition. She can't . The way she chose has no return path until so.eo e pulls her back. And only Neil can do that.

And avni not leaving her past behind, IAM loving it since it shows me what impact neela and her death has on her
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaya138

Beautiful episode. CVS are coventrating on Neil's pov. They should understand that they should give avnis pov too.Neutral audience can't connect with as they will be connecting to Neil.

Loving dd and sunheri. I literally was on floor laughing when she proposed him and said let's marry!!!😆

Acc to me,
Avni doesn't have any option other her past effect her present. Whom ever she loves are moving away from her, first aayesha, alladin, aashish, neela. Ali was the lucky one. But she even faced the situation where everyone thought Ali died. And I even lost the count how many times avni saved Neil.

When ever she tried to forget her past, something or the other will happen which will again let her stand in the same way again.

Avni always fought for her right, in this process she actually lost almost all the person's she loved. Especially neelas death who was her biggest support system. And the next number is Neil, his family and Ali .whom she won't loose at any cost.

She stopped fighting for her rights. She stopped living herself just to make her loved ones have peaceful life.

She left herself to give them a peaceful life. She left the battlefield just to make their lives better.

Avnis death is the foundation for whatever the life khannas are living now.

She understood what is the use of winning a battle when after winning none of your loved ones is will be there to share your joy.

Yes!!! Neil's condition is miserable,but even if avni wants to return to him after seeing his condition. She can't . The way she chose has no return path until so.eo e pulls her back. And only Neil can do that.

And avni not leaving her past behind, IAM loving it since it shows me what impact neela and her death has on her

I think they are putting forward an effort to show Avni's POV, it may not be as good as Neil's but we are not completely blinded to her turmoil. We have been given insight into Avni's struggles and you bring up an excellent point about the number of people Avni have lost or came close to losing which includes Ali which I completely forgot about! If I remember correctly Daya taunted her about that too right?  Avni has just been through so much for a girl her age, it is completely understandable why she would fear fighting back would cost her Neil who has become her lifeline. It is heartbreaking to see her in this state of mind and Neil is going to see just how badly Neela's death impacted her. Lets face it a part of her died when she lost Neela and then she killed whatever remained because she couldn't afford to lose Neil or the rest of her perfect family.