Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: shambhavi23
Im looking for a story where arshi are separated. Khushi goes to Mumbai n stays with a couple the couple has a son who mostly is with khushi. Then Arnav comes to Mumbai n is working with the couple n sees khushi n child.
The child is actually Arnav khushi's. The couple doesn't have a baby.later they go Delhi where the child has a birth mark like Arnav which mami notices and blames khushi. I think shyam is on wheelchair( actually he is pretending)
[NOCOPY] I wanted to write an matured thriller story on ArShi, so I have drafted a prompt when an idea came to my mind which I suppose you all...
59