Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SammP

@Minu, I am extremely sorry for replying so late but glad that its still Feb and Valentine month😳 .

They Say  " The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

Your story was so real that I honestly felt it!.

Sameerakshi- I didn't know that akshi means Naina, she is just like her dad, smart and innocent.
Loved to see Toh Toh is still there in their life. 
Munna- swati, Pandit- Preeti & Shefali-Arjun that really cracked me out. These jodis are intact. 👏

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Kiss was perfect and am sure is as sweet as chocolate.</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Fantabulous writing😃 </font>

Would love to see how Sameerakshi's tells them about her love life and Sameer-Naina's take on that. Ye dil Mange More😳

Thanks Savy for the appreciation and love. 😃 The quote is one of my favourites. 😃 Glad that you loved and enjoyed it as much I did while writing it.Yes!Akshi is Sanskrit word of eyes,Naina.Sameerakshi can have two meanings hence--Sameer's eye and SameerNaina. Since this is One shot only,the story ended.But would think of writing few more updates on this storyline once the idea is set.Thanks for encouragement 😳
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing.. loved all the stories ❤️ ❤️ 
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
kiss day os
aww it was cute
loved it
awesome
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
teddy day os
awesome os
loved it
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

@Anmol33: Wow yaar!! What a story!! It is by far my favorite amongst the ones I've read so far...laced with innocence, simplicity n pure love...Naina n Sameer old together...I just remembered the song...I wanna grow old with you...wow...hats off!! 

N Shriya n her bf convo in temple...n Naina overhearing it...getting lost in memories...main tumhe aakhiri saans tak pyaar karunga...was just spell binding
Tumhari aakhri sans tak fir koi dusri dhundh lunga was hilarious...chand taaron ke niche waah...kudos!!

Thank you so much Surbhi 😳😳
Glad you liked it...
Sameer will not tease Naina then who will tease her 😆😉
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

@braveheartdoc: Absolutely lovely OS dear...Sameer's character makes him persistent in whatever he does, when he knows what he wants...he's not one to let go or give up in the middle...he knows his girl isn't going to come easy n he's prepared for that...loved his surprise chocolates...yaar chocolate fan to main bhi hun...is story ko padh ke mera bhi man hone laga chocolates khane ka...but what took the cake for me was turning it all into a memory...Sameer n Naina married n yet he doesn't forget to send her chocolates on their spl day..kudos!

Thanks a tonne Surbhi🤗
yeah he knows she loves him a lot but he betrayed her trust...and such a reaction was expected...after all she loved him so deeply... so her hurt is even bigger... but his efforts are true to his heart and he knows...soon his efforts would pay off and so they did... they are together finally and he never fails to make their special days even more special for her😃