coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
As Anie will be a little late, I will do  short update

• Pri calls Mou Ma and stops her from going away from the house. Mou doesnt go and thinks, he has to stay and save her son from kanganas beauty.
  • Next day morning,Mou makes son papdi or pri and tries to feed him, pri says he will eat it himself. MM comes and suprises the yound couple with a 3 day honemoon package. they are to leave that day evening.
  • Mou does not want pri to go, she tries to say pri needs rest from his recent accident. Pri tells her he will be fine MM also tells her the same and tht kang will be there with him to take care of her.
  • MM rebukes kang and tells she cant take care of pri, only she(Mou) can as she is his own mother! Pri tells her, he will be fine..MM shooes them away to pack their bags..Mou is angry!
  • Paro lights an arthi, Mou comes and begs her to stop pri from going and says she needs her sons love, only now he has accepted her as his mother, how can she let him go away from him already. Paro says, pri has his own life too and he is merely going for 3 days..as the newly weds come down, paro takes their arthi and tells them tht she has lit a diya in their name and wont let it go off till they come back...
  • They all leave, paro keeps the arthi thali near Ma Durgas feet, Mou is stnading there, suddenly the diya goes off..and Mou shouts, its abshagun and prays nothing should happen to Pri..she runs out to stop them from going, but they have already left.
  • In Goa, Kang brings pri into their suite and they have a romantic time with each other...
  • Next day morning, Kang wakes up and does not find Pri, she finds a scroll on the bed with a note telling her to come out of the room to see her surprise...Kang comes out to the garden and searches for pri, not finding him, she bumps into palash and Roktima and tells them she cant find Priyam, they search for him and suddenly priyam calls out for her. they go near the front of the building and pri is walking on the terrace parapet wall. He throws rose petals on kang. and wants her to tell I Love You to him.
  • Kang begs him to come down and tells him she is scared. Pri is adament! As pri is about to say I Love...he slips from the terrace and falls on the ground...
  • Kang and everyone are shocked....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siyasara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks so much.....oh no...
Anu_18 thumbnail

thank 4 the updates, Pri is really crazy by doing such kind of things 😡  I hope he will be fine.

Edited by Anu_18 - 16 years ago
ashwinipatil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He won't die...I think they are going to start of 'Chandini' movie track now...In the movie, Rishi Kapoor throws petals from helicopter and falls off...he is paralyzed...then sridevi is thrown out of house...they finally meet each other in the end..
coolkitty_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwinipatil

He won't die...I think they are going to start of 'Chandini' movie track now...In the movie, Rishi Kapoor throws petals from helicopter and falls off...he is paralyzed...then sridevi is thrown out of house...they finally meet each other in the end..

Oh yeah! thts true..now tht you say..it is quite possible..oh man! wht an awful way to go !!
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 update 😆Edited by charmed ones - 16 years ago
SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Silly boy! Now poor Kangana is going to get the blame. Thanks for the update!
ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Thnx for the update naina sorry couldn't do the update.