Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update, loved it.
Madhu is living with kundra's after her parents.
she loves Rk but married rk for Radha 
 Mohan n Radha left to London for 1 year .
Rk feels madhu emotionally blackmailed his mom to marry him.
media dsnt know rm wedding. 
Madhu wants to continue her studies,
Hope rkn madhu come close.
Will dipali starts visiting his house now that his parents are not there.
?

thanks for pm. Update soon

ayushi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhumeandyou

Awesome update, loved it.
Madhu is living with kundra's after her parents.
she loves Rk but married rk for Radha 
 Mohan n Radha left to London for 1 year .
Rk feels madhu emotionally blackmailed his mom to marry him.
media dsnt know rm wedding. 
Madhu wants to continue her studies,
Hope rkn madhu come close.
Will dipali starts visiting his house now that his parents are not there.
?

thanks for pm. Update soon

I think we need a bit*** for making the hero realise his feelings right😉

Thanks for reading :)
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb update dear. Madhu wants to tell everything happened between rk and her to radha but she hide it from her for not to hurt her. Poor madhu, she lost her parents so rk's parents brought her to their home. I hate that rk loves dipali but unknowingly madhu fallen for rk. Radha made madhu to marry rk. Why rk put all the blame on madhu?. If he don't want to marry madhu then he should told his parents about this. I am happy that rishbala married but they hide their marriage from the media and outside world. Mohan and radha went away from them for business trip. Always rk hurted madhu...Waiting for the next update dear. I really loved this story dear...
ayushi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujitharajan

Superb update dear. Madhu wants to tell everything happened between rk and her to radha but she hide it from her for not to hurt her. Poor madhu, she lost her parents so rk's parents brought her to their home. I hate that rk loves dipali but unknowingly madhu fallen for rk. Radha made madhu to marry rk. Why rk put all the blame on madhu?. If he don't want to marry madhu then he should told his parents about this. I am happy that rishbala married but they hide their marriage from the media and outside world. Mohan and radha went away from them for business trip. Always rk hurted madhu...Waiting for the next update dear. I really loved this story dear...

Well rk is RK... You know he has infactuations... Anyways thank you so much for reading and loving this...
ayushi23 thumbnail

Thank you so much
ayushi23 thumbnail

CHAPTER FIVE: FEELING HIM

It has been a week since Mohan and Radha left the house. When she thought she had RK with her, he too left for an outdoor shoot four days ago. Madhubala was alone in the big mansion; walking, sleeping, shopping, eating, preparing for her college etc. She didn't know what to do, because she had never been left alone in a mansion. She missed them, especially Radha, who would call her at times but then she was also busy setting up things there. She communicated with the maids and servants of the Mansion.

After a week of his shoot, RK finally arrived.

It was almost midnight when she woke up feeling thirsty and found the jug beside her bed empty. "Amazing she murmured sarcastically. Sighing Madhu got up from the bed and started walking to the kitchen. Half sleepy, she got herself a glass of cold water. She was going to close the refrigerator when suddenly the light went off. "Shati... what happened to the light? she shouted. Being an achluophobic, her feet started trembling. She felt her heart thumping against her chest. Suddenly she felt someone approaching her. When he came near her, she was able to sense his presense. She immediately rushed to him and hugged him. "Rk she cried.

"Madhu his voice a felling of amazement. She felt her heart beats decreasing and her feet now reacting as she wanted. She embraced him harder, as if not wanting to let him go ever. He was surprised but instead tightened his grip around her waist.

"I missed you so much she confessed.

He didn't say anything but he could him astound of everything that just happened. Just a moment later she experienced him moving his hands on her back and then again on her waist. Was she dreaming? Was it really happening? Stopping her thoughts, she simply leaned on his chest inhaling his masculine scent.

Her hands wrapped around his neck and his hands holding her waist, this was the like a dream which she saw almost daily. She was able to feel him and his breath on her. It was really peace in listing his heartbeats.

Just then the lights turned on.

Rk pulled away quickly as he seemed to have awakened from a dream. Madhu too pulled herself out, trying to look subtle.

"Bittuji he spoke by looking at the direction of the kitchen door. Her eyes widened for a moment and then shyness ran into her body. She avoided looking at the door. "Bittuji, what are you doing here? he said.

"Sorry, I am really sorry chief. I didn't know you were here he lowered her eyes. "I am really sorry bhabhiji he apologised to her. "Ahh... it's nothing Rk interrupted his apologies. Feeling the tension in the atmosphere Bittuji immediately wished good night and went.

Madhu, on the other hand, simply followed Rk towards the living room. "Why are you awake he asked. "I just needed water she shrugged. "Your classes are starting from tomorrow. I didn't expect you to be awake till this time. Anyways, how does it matter? You are already here and I have to deal with it his voice was cold. He moved away and sat on the couch. He leaned his head and closed his eyes.

"You seem tired she moved to him wanting to ease his pain. She sat beside him feeling that he didn't mind her presence. "You are tired Rk, I will pepare the bed for you she said standing.

Just when she stood up, he caught her wrist and pulled her down to him. She stumbled but then quickly grabbed the armrest with her left hand. He pulled her with her waist to him as she rested on his lap. She was surprised at this action. Their faces were just millimetres apart.

"Which bed Madhu? Yours or mine? he whispered in his much known husky voice. She felt him breathing on her neck. She felt shivers running down her spine and blood rushing to her cheeks. What was he trying to do? Just a while ago he embraced her in the kitchen, then he ran away from her and now...

"R...Rk she started, but then she was unable to say anything. As if words were not coming out of her throat. She was just lost in his scent. His presence seemed to be affecting her pathetically. She was able to sense his hands gripping her waist and encircling his arms around them. Their lips were almost touching.

"Aren't we playing husband and wife now? And since you are here alone with me in this house, isn't it what you presumed to happen? his voice became huskier and harsh at the same time. "Rk...I...I she was still short of words. "So which bed are we using? Are we using mine? she tried to pull away, irritated and angry, but he was strong enough to hold her.

"I am not staying in your bedroom she said in an angry voice. He still had the smirk on his face "Then what is the purpose of walking this close to me every time? he said huskily. "Because you are my husband and I was worried for you she answered.

"Worried huh? still smirking, he started caressing her arms as she felt sweet sensations through her body. She tried to break-free, but couldn't. The more she pulled away from him, the more he pulled her to himself. She was almost drowning in the heat of his body beneath her.

"Rk... she said. "Didn't you miss me, biwi? his voice again changed to that huskily soft tone. She just gave up and closed her eyes trying to hold her breath and calm her down. She felt him coming close inch by inch. Their lips were just inches away when she felt his warm breath on her lips. First time she felt that he wanted to kiss her; that he was attracted to her too. But then he stopped.

Instead, he got up and jerked her out of his lap as she struggled to balance. He stood up as nothing happened and just started walking past the sofa. "Rk... she shouted, wanting explanations. He turned to her with the expressions as if she was disturbing his peace. "For God's sake Madhu, just stay away from me he shouted. "You wanted to kiss me. Don't are to deny that she said. "Don't challenge me Madhubala. You cannot even think what I am capable of he said harshly. "I...almost...I almost believed that you like me she said as a lone tear escaped her eyes.

"Really, huh? he arched a bow. "Don't deny that Rk she said. "Don't assume things Madhu, I have already told you that I don't love you. I don't even care about where you are or what are you doing. I am never going to accept this marriage ever in my life. You forced yourself in me. So now please if you ould excuse me? he said walking away to his room.

"You are one big fat liar she cried as loud as she could to him. She knew that she wasn't mistaken. She knew that he liked her too. But he was denying it. Why? She didn't had an answer to.

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ayushi awesome update
Loved it
Madhu alone in the mansion since RK went for outdoor shoot
Rishbala moments were beautiful but RK broke her heart
Want RK to become jealous of Madhu becoming friends with some guy in the college and he realizes his love for her, hope something like this happens and Madhu gives RK royal ignore for sometime.
Continue soon
Waiting to know what happens next
Edited by ananya2010 - 6 years ago
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update..
RK left madhu all alone..
OMG!! bittuji spoiled the moment as always..
RK is attracted to madhu but is denying it..
madhu noticed it too..
Is he denying it only because of forced marriage or any other reason??

Edited by LovelyUmang5 - 6 years ago
Zarine_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woow superb update. 
Loved the scene in the kitchen especially Rishbala hugs
Awww Madhu said that she missed him.  
The scene in the living room was hot
Madhu is right, RK loves her, but RK not yet able to admit it.
Thanks a lot for the update and PM
I love this story very much. 
Waiting for the next part
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good update dear
Madhu sensed his lust to her

that's good sign

I hope he doesn't deny her love for long