Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Chapter 3 will be updated now.

Prem Juneja in parallel universe

Chapter 3

Earth 764

23July 2015

Heer Juneja was looking at the moon while sitting near the window. She remembered how she and Prem together looked at the moon and thought about their love in past.

Heer realized that, she lost her love of life for that lifetime. However, Heer did not know should she ask god to make her Prem's life partner in Prem's next lifetime.  In her opinion, she was not a good lover to Prem. Heer felt Prem deserved better.

However, Heer was still wishing for a chance to say sorry to Prem. She would forever regret over her decision to leave Prem. Heer was feeling guilty for the pain she caused to Prem by leaving him.

Her life would now forever remain incomplete as she lost her other half few days ago. Heer once again realized that, how much she loved Prem. How she would do anything to see the smile again in his handsome face. The fact that, Prem would never utter her name was very painful to her.

Heer could not believe that, even few days ago, she hated the name Prem Juneja and she was wishing that, Prem would never learn about Chahat. Now she started to feel ashamed and hate herself for that.

Heer felt like there must be some lack of dedication in her love for Prem. Heer would forever felt haunted by the fact that she was not there when Prem was living last few moments of his life.

Heer did not know if Prem thought about her in his last few moments of his life. Did he feel any love for her. Did he remember any of their happy moments or did he remember how much bitter she was when living him.

Heer would never learn answers of these questions. She had to live her life with regret and pain

Heer looked at her child who was sleeping peacefully. That child now was her only motivation to live in that earth. She could see Prem's cuteness and antics in Chahat behavior.

Heer did not know how she would tell Chahat about her decision to leave Prem. How she would tell her that, it was because of her, Prem never learned about Chahat when he was alive. How she would tell her that, once upon a time she was planning to hide her father's identity from her.

Once again, Heer did not know answers of these questions. Her life lost its direction because of her mistake. Being a mother Heer was afraid that, after coming to know about the truth in future Chahat would begin to hate her. Heer did not know would she able to tolerate the hatred come from her child.

Nevertheless, Heer was determined to tell Chahat the truth. Her child would know about her father. Heer also felt that she somewhat would deserve hatred from Chahat as Heer once upon a time showed immense hatred for Prem.

Prem the name she hated for last three years, once again became a cherished name for her. It once again became a name, which meant life for her.

However, Heer also recognize the fact, her change of heart did not mean anything significant. Her Prem now lived in another world, the world of dead where neither Heer's hatred nor love means anything to him.

Heer again looked at the sky, there were indefinite number of stars in the sky, but the moon was looking special in the sky. In Heer's opinion, the sky would lose 90% of its beauty if the moon disappeared from it very forever. Her and Prem's love was like the moon in the sky for Heer.

The earth had still 7 billions of people but for her the earth lost its significance in her life.

Her thought process was interrupted when she heard the calling bell.

She was surprised when she saw Geet in the door.

"Now, will you let me to come inside or not?" Geet asked Heer.

"Oh! Sorry. Please come in. I did not expect you to come here at night." Heer told Geet.

"I have no other options Heer. You were not picking up my phones for last few days and you were also not going into your marriage bureau office regularly." Geet told Heer in a worried tone.

"You should not worry about me. I am just feeling tired nowadays nothing else." Heer told Geet.

"Heer I am working with you for last three years, I can easily see when you are trying to hide something from me." Geet remarked.

"I am not hiding anything Geet. Now, enough of me, tell me about aunt, how she is doing and tell me about your project." Heer tried to deflect the conversation.

Geet could recognize that, but she decided to not press her anymore. However, she decided to ask her tomorrow.

"Mother is doing fine. However, nowadays she has become obsessive about finding a husband for me.

My dream project is also moving ahead. I think I will let you to see it tomorrow. "Geet remarked

"You can't actually blame aunt for doing that, you should settle down now.Heer commented.

"Heer I already told you I don't have any problem with things like marriage and love but at the same time I don't want to rush things up. I am still waiting for my Mr. Right. "Geet told Heer.

Heer smiled after hearing that. Despite being, an established executive Geet had innocence. 

"I hope you will meet your Mr.Right soon." Heer wished her.

"Thanks, now you should prepare yourself and Chahat for tomorrow's journey. Geet told Heer.

"Geet, I don't want to travel now." Heer told her in a pleading tone.

"Please, Heer I need you. Your management skill will be needed for the progress of my dream project. "Geet requested Heer in a pleading tone.

Heer knew that how much she owed to Geet for her survival in her last three years.

"Ok, I will go with you. Please tell me where we are going?" Heer asked

"We are going Mumbai." Geet replied

22 July 2015 in another part of India

Prem came out from hotel and went to another place for the first time in few days. The whole soul and memory merging process was still little complicated and confusing to him. However, Prem 764 voice inside of his head helped him a lot. Prem slowly started to understand and relate to emotion behind the memories of Prem 764.

Prem 764 notified Prem that, their progress was very impressive so far and the whole merging process could be completed few days earlier because of that.

Prem already started to feel Prem 764 as a part of his existence. Prem started to feel like he was no more just Prem 763,  he was slowly becoming a fusion of Prem 763 and Prem 764.

Prem 764 explained many things about his relationships. Prem came to know that both Prem 763 and Prem 764 had a tough luck in terms of romantic love.

Prem 763 never found real love. The woman he thought as his love of life betrayed him.

On the other hand, Prem 764 lost his love of life Heer due to his own ignorance and circumstances.

Prem felt that, Prem 764 should have been more pro active in saving his relationship. Prem also believed that Prem 764 should not have trust blindly his stepmother.

Prem in his early fusion state could not able to consider Gayetri as his mother. Prem 763 always considered Sipra as his own mother. On the other hand, Prem 764 still thought Gayetri as his mother but he also felt angry with her for manipulating him.

Because of that, Prem in his early fusion state had some soft corner for Gayetri but he no longer consider her as his mother. He thought her as a relatively good stepmother.

However, Prem was very glad to know that his father Lalit, sister Kulraj, brother in law Kiran and his nephew and nice were alive in that universe.

Prem had sweet memories about them from both Prem 763 and Prem 764's memory.

Prem also felt a strong sibling bond for Preet and Harman in his early fusion state. Prem was sure that when the whole fusion process would be completed his sibling bonds for Preet and Harman would increase more.

Prem felt happy to have two great younger brothers.

Prem also felt that he somehow get a sister in the form of Meher.  After observing Prem 764's memory he reached into that conclusion.

Prem also felt some sort of kinship with Maya but it was not too strong.

Prem in his early fusion state felt very strongly for Heer until yesterday. It seemed like he had a relationship with that woman in spiritual level.  Prem did not know whether he would have a future with that woman but he was sure about his strong feelings for her till yesterday.

However, he came to know some truth about Heer and Ash when he finally able to see memories of last 2-3 days of Prem Juneja 764.

Apparently, Prem 764 in his last few days came to know about his innocence in whole Ash incident. Prem 764 obviously felt very relieved that finally he was free from the burden of sin in his heart.

Prem 764 did not obviously think that, he would be reunited with Heer very quickly. However, he was desperate to find her and he employed significant resource to find her.

He was anxious to know about Heer. Nevertheless, Prem 764 quickly became shocked when he found out that Heer had a daughter of 2.5 years.

Prem 764 did a quick math and realized that he was the father of Heer's daughter.

Prem 764 felt a deep shock after discovering that. Prem 764 could not neglect the part that Heer had hidden her pregnancy when she left him and did not even notify him about his daughter's birth. He was completely unaware about his daughter for three years.

Prem 764 felt immense anger at Heer. According to Prem Heer being a wife might have right to stay away from him even though Heer never divorced him as he was not a good example of a husband. However, according to him Heer had no right to hide the existence of his daughter to him.

A father was a father to a child it did not matter if he was good or bad person. The fact that, Prem 764 would came to know about his daughter just few hours ago before his death left a deep physiological impact on him.

Prem in his early fusion state could easily relate to the emotions of Prem 764 when he just learned about the presence of his daughter.

Prem could also sense that in his last minutes of death, Prem 764's anger towards Heer was greatly minimized but it was replaced by hurt. He felt deeply hurt by Heer's behavior.

In his last few minutes, he could just think about how much Heer hate him. How Heer's heart had become so cold for him. How she hated him so deeply that she did not even told him about his daughter.

It bothered him very much as he, Prem 764 still loved her. Prem 764 remembered how in distant past Heer promised him about her never-ending love. Yes, Prem 764 was 95% guilty for Heer's leaving him but he still did not understand why Heer hide secret from him.

Prem 764 felt tears filled up in his eyes in pain in his last moment when he realized how Heer's never ending love for him ended up into never ended hatred.

In the last few minutes of his life when his car was filling up with water Prem felt a desire to live. No he did not felt desire to live for himself. In last three years, he was living like a person who had dead soul.

He felt desire to live for his daughter, he felt desire to hold his daughter in his arms. He felt desire to live to have the touch of his daughter's little finger.

However when he felt the water came to the level of his nose, he recognized that he was dying, the fact that he was dying without seeing the face of his daughter,  without knowing the name of his daughter,  without holding his daughter caused deep sadness in him. In his last breath when his body was fully inside of the water, he not only felt pain for lack of oxygen but he also felt pain for never hearing the voice of his little daughter.

That memory of Prem 764 also made Prem of early fusion state to remember memories of Prem 763 where his father, mother died one by one. Because of that, Prem 763 promised to himself in earth 763 that he would be there for his child.

The whole thing resulted in the emergence of deep fatherly side in the early fusion Prem Juneja.

Because of that the lover and husband side of Prem Juneja in fusion state might had some soft corners, care and even love for Heer but the father side could not help but to blame her for denying him the chance to meet her.

The hurt, pain, and slight anger of a father Prem Juneja made Prem to think that there might be never a romantic future with Heer.

Prem might always like, care, protect, and even love her for rest of his life but he was finding difficult to forget that Heer had hidden his daughter from him.

However, family and relationship problem was not the only thing bothering him. An old enemy had risen up to destroy him and his family.

Prem was fully determined to protect his family from that man. His next step would be that direction.

"Please book one business class ticket to Mumbai for tomorrow." Prem told the woman in the airport counter.

Chapter End

Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter... Cannot wait to read heer 's reaction in the next update. Also prem might be angry on heer but after meeting her i hope he melts

Originally posted by: -secretlove-

Lovely chapter... Cannot wait to read heer 's reaction in the next update. Also prem might be angry on heer but after meeting her i hope he melts

Prem is mostly feeling hurt rather than anger at this moment.
Prem is also in fusion state and father side of Prem is overwhelming the husband and lover side of Prem.
His heart may not melt that easily.
byeleftgone thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love the update full of imotions
Love the way you have written their inner thought and their feelings prem is feeling really hurt and angry right now as you said he is in fusion state and the father side of him overwhelmed the husband and lover and his heart may not melt that easily even then I am hoping prem will understand that as much he is hurt she is feeling hurt too.
Very eager to read heer's reaction on seeing prem alive
Waiting for next part

Originally posted by: preciousrose26

Love the update full of imotions

Love the way you have written their inner thought and their feelings prem is feeling really hurt and angry right now as you said he is in fusion state and the father side of him overwhelmed the husband and lover and his heart may not melt that easily even then I am hoping prem will understand that as much he is hurt she is feeling hurt too.
Very eager to read heer's reaction on seeing prem alive
Waiting for next part

Thanks for your long comment sister.
Prem will always love Heer even he is feeling hurt and little angry now. Prem just does not know if he can live with her for rest of the life.

Prem Heer's meeting will be dramatic I can promise.
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ch 3 page 7

Amazing update ! wow wow so many got covered.

Heer's pov and then Geet visiting her.

Wow wondering if next ch shows meeting of PH. 🤓   

Individual thoughts of PH are nice.👏
sana.harshiti thumbnail
Amazing update
u are fantastic writer

Originally posted by: AASUS

Ch 3 page 7

Amazing update ! wow wow so many got covered.

Heer's pov and then Geet visiting her.

Wow wondering if next ch shows meeting of PH. 🤓   

Individual thoughts of PH are nice.👏

Thanks for your comment Athi .
Heer and Prem's meeting will be dramatic.

Originally posted by: sana.harshiti

Amazing update

u are fantastic writer

Thanks for the compliment sana