Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
"Maan please don't do this to me... don't do this to us...please I beg you"
"I am sorry Geet, I don't need a burden when I accomplish my ambition"
Geet held her hand, may be for the last time "will you remember me...????"
He removed her grip harshly "you also knew Geet, I was not serious... it was you who was very persistent on being my girlfriend, am I right or not??? Did I promise you anything???"
"no, you did not... I accept it was me but cant you think on this once again????"
"I don't want to think on it... good bye Geet..."
Chapter 18 “You owe me a date because you ruined mine” Maan called out from his garden as they had returned to their respective driveways of...
Tum Mile Chapter 1 “You can’t go through there!” the secretary shouted as she hurried around the reception desk after Geet, the sudden panic in...
Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...
This is the story of Maan Geet . The couple who love each other and married secretly . This story will tell their everlasting love, and...
Prologue London.It’s a hot day and Geet, in white wedding dress, watched her dear fiance kissing with her sister whose mother had already...
74