Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Superb update
Madhu's drink spiked 

ayushi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 4: THE PAST

"Madhu careful beta, you are not alright. Why did you come here child? Radha asked her. "Maa, it's been three days since I came out of the hospital and I am okay. Don't worry she calmed Radha down.

"How not to worry? You are my child, my responsibility after Shamsher and Padmini gave you in my hands... So I have to take your care Radha took the bowl from Madhu's hand and started filling the curry. "I know Maa, I know that. Ever since Papa and Mumma left me, you and Dad were the only people I trusted the most. And you gave me the love I needed... I still cannot forget how you both we there with me at the time she held Radha's hands in hers tightly.

"Why will we not be there? Padmini was my best friend... she supported and encouraged me to join the Mohan's business back... she was my support. And I will be grateful to her all my life because she gave me you... she gave me my daughter Radha had tears in her eyes. "Maa, no cries, please she wiped Radha's tears with her thumbs.

"I knew you were the best choice for Rishabh and I know you will keep him hapy always Radha placed her palm on her right chin. She didn't answer. Though she wanted to tell her Maa, everything that happened after her marriage; she wanted to tell her about Rk's behaviour but she held herself. She wanted to cry her heart out as she used to do but she didn't have that courage. She didn't want to break Radha's heart by telling her that the decision they took for RK is not at all accepted by their son.

"Madhu go back and rest Radha ordered. "Okay Maa smiling she left to her room.

She sat near the window and looked towards the sky imagining all that happened in the past year.

--------------------------------FLASHBACK-------------------------------------

"Rishabh, look this is Madhubala, Padmini aunty's daughter. Madhu this is Rishabh, my son Mohan introduced both as he brought Madhu to his house after her parents death rituals. "Rishabh, she is special, you dare try your annoying tactics on her he warned.

"Ohhh no dad, not at all RK laughed. "Oh yes and Miss Madhubala, nice to meet you he moved his hand. "Hii, nice to meet you too she obliged.

"Okay beta, go and get rest, I will see you sround during the lunch Mohan said and left. "Okay then see you later, my girlfriend must b waiting RK said. "You have a girlfriend? she raided a bow.

"Yes, and what's so questioning about it? Don't tell me that you didn't find me handsome he asked confusedly. "Oh... no, no, no, I didn't mean that she shook her head, trying to take the thought out of her mind. "Oh... so that means you find me handsome he said in a husky voice near her ears.

"Who said that? she said trying to hide her blush. "Ohhh... look someone is blushing... he said jokingly. "Aren't you getting late? she asked. "Oh yes, see you later Madhubala he said. "Madhu, call me madhu she replied. "Okay... see you later Madhu he said and walked away.

Days passed and RK and Madhu came closer and closer to each other. RK used to tell her everything about his movies, his world and Deepali. And all she did was sit and imagine him in her thoughts. She knew that she is falling for him and she tried hard to control her heart but all of it went in vain... nothing worked at all. Even once she tried to avoid RK, but then he always came in front of her and she had to surrender. He was the one because of whim she got out of the trauma of losing her parents... And she admitted that leaving or giving him to anyone will break her

"Madhu beta, I want to talk to you Radha called her. "Maa, you needed something she asked. "Yes, I want you for my son. I want you to marry RK she replied leaving Madhu stunned.

"Madhu, answer me. Do you have someone else in your life? she asked. "N...No, maa not at all she shook her head. "Then beta, answer me. I have seen you laughing and enjoying his company. I have seen you sitting and chatting with him and all the time you had a smile on your face... I know you love him beta... Don't deny this... I know you Rasha held Madhu's hands in hers.

"Yes, maa... I..I love him, but he loves Deepali and he himself told me this she stated. "I know but believe me it's just an infatuation... I want my boy to be happy and I have seen his face when he talks about you... believe me Madhu he loves you Radha replied. "Okay Maa, if you say that I will... because I love you and I love him she said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"RK, thinks I forced Maa and emotionally blackmailed her to get him... she said between tears... "I love you RK... I really love you she sobbed putting her head on her knees.

"RK, I and your mom are leaving to London for a year Mohan announced on the dining table. "What? Why? he asked. "What What? I told you I have obligations there... I am a businessman... I have my company's branch there he replied. "But dad, I will be alone he said sadly. "Who said you will be alone? You have Madhu, remember Mohan pointed to her.

"Madhu beta, do your master's degree... I know it's your dream Radha said smiling. "But Maa, I...I mean how? she looked at RK. "What do you mean by how? Just do it as you did earlier... there is no need to leave your college just because you are married... And I have got you admitted in the NIIE... I know it's yor dream college too Radha replied.

"But Maa, What if people and media find that I am RK's wife? It will be difficult for me then she questioned. "Ahh!! Don't worry, media knows you are engaged to him Radha replied. "But I am married to him she said knitting her eyebrows. "Beta, the marriage was a secret affair and we still have to wait for RK's movie release for the marriage announcement... and that is after 6 months so... I hope you understand she said sadly.

"No problem Maa, I understand... and don't worry I will not let the media know about this till you want and thank you Maa, for letting me pursue my dreams she said assuringly. "I knew you will understand... and parents are for fulfilling their child's wishes only... no need to thank me... okay Madhu take care beta... we need to leave both sat in the car and went.

"Where are you going? RK asked seeing Madhu going towards his room. "Our room she shrugged. "Look, there is nothing like our room. It was just an obligation till Maa and Dad were. So from now on stay away from me and my room... you can take the room upstairs he said in a cold and hard voice. "But we ar... he cut her off. "We are just two people staying in the same house, you are nothing to me... so just leave me saying this he walked to his room and closed the door with a thud...

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice update..
So they knew each other for only a year..
Madhu faced a great loss..
Radha asked her to marry RK even after knowing about deepali..
Now that the parents are gone RK will get to treat her as he wishes..
Hope he does not get back with deepali..

Edited by LovelyUmang5 - 6 years ago
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update.. 
So the past is out.. 

Madhu loves Rk & married him for radha.. 
Rk mistook this .. 
Mohan & radha are leaving for London for a year.. 
Hope during this time Rishbala will come close to each other.. 

Waiting for the next part.. 
Pls update soon.. 
Thanks for the pm.. 
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
you revealed the past
but for me I think Madhu is wrong to marry someone and knows he loves other
even if she loves him she should think about his happiness

Radha and Mohan are the best in-laws
I don't like that their marriage is not published 

Madhu is going to finish her studies that is a good thing
RK wants Madhu to be away from him
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely Update..
Loved it..
Thanks for pm..!
Zarine_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.
Poor Madhu, lost her parents
We know about the past
Madhu in love with RK. Despite the fact that Madhu told Radhe that the RK loves Dipali, Radha insisted on their marriage.
Parents of the RK leave for a year. 
Hope the RK not would hurt Madhu and soon will change its attitude to her
Thank you very much for the update and PM.
Waiting for the next part
ayushi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hend_Refai

Lovely update

you revealed the past
but for me I think Madhu is wrong to marry someone and knows he loves other
even if she loves him she should think about his happiness

Radha and Mohan are the best in-laws
I don't like that their marriage is not published 

Madhu is going to finish her studies that is a good thing
RK wants Madhu to be away from him

the feelings are hidden my dear... Who knows if RK actually loves madhu... Let's look for the story to be progressed ðŸ˜‰

Thanks for reading... Loved to know your views
ayushi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zarine_94

Wonderful update.
Poor Madhu, lost her parents
We know about the past
Madhu in love with RK. Despite the fact that Madhu told Radhe that the RK loves Dipali, Radha insisted on their marriage.
Parents of the RK leave for a year. 
Hope the RK not would hurt Madhu and soon will change its attitude to her
Thank you very much for the update and PM.
Waiting for the next part

Well RK is RK... Do you think he will apogise and accept his feelings this soon... Well I would like you to follow the story with me... ðŸ˜‰

Thanks for reading... I really am glad u liked it
ayushi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Evil_Angel--

Lovely Update..

Loved it..
Thanks for pm..!

Thank you... I am glad you liked it