I want neil to tell avni off
tell her sher (lion)ki aik din kizindagi geedarr ki 100 saal ki zindagi se behtar hai
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I want neil to tell avni off
tell her sher (lion)ki aik din kizindagi geedarr ki 100 saal ki zindagi se behtar hai
Same thoughts here . Will he let anyone close to him after Avni's death . But Ali can forcibly be his rock .
Ali has always been a true friend to both Avni & Neil. Sadly CVs have underutilized such brilliantly created characters in the past.I hope they do not ignore them again now that they are getting some new dolls to play with!But I don't know if Neil will let Ali or anyone close to him again after losing Avni!Poor Avni...considering what she has gone thru her entire life & losing her loved ones one by one in such a brutal manner...her considering herself a jinx is not an extreme reaction! Infact I consider her reaction v normal considering the situation shez currently in!