Frequent Posters

ayushi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: madhumeandyou

Superb update.
Rks being rude to madhu
What happened in rks wedding?
And where's dips? Was she staring at madhu?
Madhu fell unconscious 
Thanks a lot for the pm.  Do update soon 

So many questions... Woah... I will answer them in the upcomings😉
Thanks for your views
ayushi23 thumbnail

Hello guys... Sorry to make you wait again...  I know I do it everytime...

p.s.- not only this wait for the next one... the past has to be unfolded

CHAPTER 3: FEELINGS

"Doctor how is he, what happened to her? he rushed towards the doctor as soon as he came out of the room. "She had weakness Mr Kundra, may be that she has not eaten anything since past 24 hours. Also it seems that the only thing she took was spiked the doctor replied. "What do mean by spiked? he asked confusingly. "I mean that she has taken something which made her body even more weak he answered. "But doctor, how is this possible? he was still not sure about the facts the doctor stated. "Look Mr Kundra, whatever I know, I have told you. Now all i can say is take care of your wife. She would gain her conciseness anytime the doctor patted his shoulders and left.

Her drink was spiked. But how the hell is it possible? It was his house, his party, his family and each and everybody who came there knew him very well. This is not at all possible, but what the doctors said was not false too. "I have to check about what happened? he said walking towards Madhu's room.

"Madhu, beta are you okay? Radha asked her in a very sweet concerning tone. "I am okay Maa, just feeling a bit drizzy she answered sleepishly. "I know, but don't worry, the doctors said everything will be fine in the coming time Radha said in an assuring tone. "Nothing will be alright Maa she said in an almost wisper. "Take care, I will be coming to see you shaying this Radha left.

"Bittuji send me the guest list of Madhu's muh dikhai party he ordered. "Guest list... what for? Bittuji asked. "Since when did you start asking questions on my orders... I said send me the guest list... that means send me the guest list he said angrily and hanged up the call.

He is still not here. I know he would never come. I know he would never love me. I know that I would never be able to posses his heart. But how should I explain myself... How should I tell him that what I did was all because I wanted him to be happy? I cannot tell him the real reason for marrying him. I cannot afford to break his heart... I know it is going to hurt me. I know I am going to suffer... But I will do it... Not only because I love him but also because I cannot let my best friend; go through pain.

"Madhu beta, can I come in? this time Mohan knocked the door. "Yes dad, of course she greeted him in. "Madhu... beta I hope you are fine he said. "Yes, dad I am. How can I not be... I have such a nice family... I have you and maa, I have a lov... loving husband she choaked. "Madhu.. what happened? he asked concerning. "Nothing Dad I think it's because I am not well she tried to brush off. "Madhu, you are fine right? he asked for conformation. "Yes, dad I am well she answered assuringly.

"Did Rk came to visit you? he asked. "a... No Dad, I think he would be busy she answered. "Oh come on... work is not important than you... I am going to call him bow he said and walked out inspite of Madhu's denial.

"Rk, I have to talk to you Mohan said driving his attention. "One minute Dad he mouthed. After he hanged up the call he came to Mohan. "Yes Dad you wanted to say something? he enquired. "What yes dad... Why didn't you still went to see Madhu... don't tell me that you were busy... nothing is more important than her Mohan said. "Dad... I cannot be always with her like a shadow right... I have my own life, m own work and you know I don't have a nine to five job... I am a superstar and I need to look after my other commitments also he answered annoyingly.

"Look Rk, I know you are not a common man... I know you are a superstar... but she is a common girl who wants her husband's attention and for God's sake she is sick right now... she needs you more than any interview or shoot... being a husband it's your duty towards her he said angrily. "Dad I think I have work so I would leave... he started walking brushing the topic off. "Mr Rishabh Kundra... I want you to talk to my daughter right now... otherwise I will take her home and obviously I would not let you meet her Mohan announced.

"Dad, you know how to blackmail me, don't you? Come on Dad, you know I need... he was cut off. "I know who needs you more right now, I am telling you Rk go and meet Madhu right now... I am not going to repeat myself again he ordered again. "Okay fine he said before stroming into Madhu's room.

"I didn't tell him to call you Rk, I am sorry she apologised seeing him coming inside. "Look, I am not here to listen to you. I just came because my dad ordered me and I cannot say no to him he said in a very annoying tone. "I know, you love your parents much more than you hate me she said smiling sheepishly.

Now how in this world should I tell her that I don't hate her... It's just that I am not able to overcome what all happened. I would have married her happily if everything  had happened in the right place. I mean I don't love her but... I.. I ... Ughh!!! Why the hell is everything so complicated. I am stammering even in my thoughts.

Suddenly his phone rang, bringing him out of his thoughts. "Yes bittuji, oh, I am coming he answered. "It's okay, I will tell dad that I needed rest so you left Madhu said assuring. He left the cabin wanting to thank Madhu but he didn't.

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finally updated😃
madhu's drink was spiked😲
RK trying to find out.. hmm..
Why do i get this feeling that RK's dear girlfriend deepali was behind this??
Aww!! such caring saas-sasur.. something very difficult to find😉
Mohan is getting suspicious of RK's behaviour??
RK's thoughts about marrying madhu😲 ye kya tha??😳
So he was ready to marry her if not forced.. And the guy claims to love deepali😆
what is this secret of madhu??
did she by any chance get to know about deepali's evil plans to trap RK,
& to save him she became the sacrificing gopi bahu??😆
story progressing well even with three updates..
waiting for RK to discover deepali's true evil witchy self😈
Also for start of rishbala romance☺️

Edited by LovelyUmang5 - 6 years ago
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update

Even when she is sick
even after he got worry about her
he still stubborn that he doesn't care for her

Thank you for the update and the pm
Edited by Hend_Refai - 6 years ago
Zarine_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Something mixed in the drink of Madhu, I think it's did Dipali. 
There is a reason why Madhu married RK and if he found out the truth it would cause him severe pain.. Interesting what is the reason
RK incorrectly behaves in relation to Madhu
Thank you very much for the update and PM. 
Waiting for the next update
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update..
Thanks for pm..
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aayushi awesome update
Loved it
Someone spiked Madhu's drink and she is unwell 'coz of that
RK has got the culprit I guess.
Mohan ordered RK to meet Madhu ahaan he knows how to blackmail his son
Madhu thinks RK hates her but that is not true, he is not able to come to terms in the situation he had to marry her but if the situation was different he would have willingly married her, Madhu too can't tell him why she married him 'coz the reason would hurt him and she can't see him in pain.
Continue soon.
Waiting for the next update.
ayushi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Could you please PM me

Sure... I have sent you a buddy request too
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
Madhu is fine,some one spiked her drink,
Rk is in search of finding who did this,guess that person is dipali,
she don't want to say him the real reason of marrying him,she can't see him in pain,she is ready to suffer,
Mohan blackmailed Rk,Rk met Madhu,
he don't hate her,he would have happily married Madhu if things were different even his thoughts are confusing him,
continue soon,
thanks for the pm
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear. Madhu's drink was spiked and i am sure dipali was behind this...Rk tried to find out the truth. I know he really cares for madhu but the situation made him arrogant. Radha and mohan cares madhu like their own daughter. Waiting for the next update and rishbala's romance😉...