Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayushi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: manna43

Nice update.Why did rk marry Madhu ,for his parents. 

Well that lives in the future... 
Do read and let me know...
Thanks for reading and commenting till now😊
ayushi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 2: THE CARE

"Welcome Mrs Shalini Radha welcomed all the guest to the muh dikai ceremony of Madhubala (muh dikhai is a ceremony where the bride is introduced to the family and friends of the groom's family. She receives gifts and blessings for her happy wedding life). "Your daughter-in-law is really beautiful one of Madhu's friend commented as she saw her face. "Thank you auntiji she said smiling. "Really Radha you are very lucky... You have such a beautiful and in this modern world too she knows how to dress herself up. Otherwise the other girls... she said looking at her daughter-in-law.

"Sorry auntiji but I feel that every person has something good or bad in them. It's just about our what our eyes see she said politely. "She is right all of the ladies sitting there prised her except two eyes with deep black kajol.   

"Rk, thank you beta for listening to us and accepting Madhu Mohan said. "Dad, if you tell me to die, I would then accepting her is not such a big thing he said assuring. "You know what Rk, I thought you would never accept her as your wife. I thought you would really be angry but you didn't and I am happy with it Mohan smiled. "You have really made me happy Rk. The way you both got married, I know it was tragic, but now I got to know that my son is not only a good person but also a very good man and I am sure you will prove to be a good husband also Mohan continued. Rk was silent. All the while his dad was talking he had his wedding day in his mind. How good the day would be if all what happen did not happen at all. How happy would he be with the three most important women in his life; his mom; Deepali and Madhu.

"Rk, are you listening? Mohan shook him. "Yes, dad of course he said jerking his thoughts away. "Rishu beta, you are sitting here and Madhu there is all alone Radha came complaining. "Maa, come on, I can't be there with her always he said rejecting. "I know you can't be with her always but right now she needs you the most. She is new in this house and she needs you to settle down easily she insisted. "Okay maa sighing he left to his room.

"Uff these cabinets are way high she was struggling with her small height and the high cupboard. "Obviously, its Rk's cupboard how will it adjust my way she said sighing. Her height was not small at all, but the cupboard was way too high for anyone "apne maalik jaisa hi hain... pareshaan toh karega hi mujhe she was fed up with struggling. She tried to put her bag on the top but it ened up falling down again and again.

"What the hell are you doing? he asked. "I am arranging my clothes in our cupboard Rk she explained. "Nothing is ours in this room, understand. It is my room and everything is mine he declared. "But since we are married, we have to share everything in our lives; every highs, every lows, every ups, every downs, every happiness, every sadness everything. This cupboard is just the beginning she smiled. "It's the end Ms Madhubala Mallik... the only thing you will get from me is hatred. I warned you before and I am warning you now, don't even try to act in front of me. I think you know that I am also an actor so just kkep your acting skills for others understand he shouted. "But Rk isn't it true that we are married. We have taken seven auspicious promises for each other in front of the sacred fire. I belong to you and only you Rk and you... "I don't belong to you Madhubala, I never did and I never will understand. Keep it in your mind till you are alive and if you can't then go and die somewhere. I do not care about you anymore he turned to leave when he heard a thud. "Madhu... He rushed towards her. "Madhu get up... open your eyes... Madhu get up... " he shouted holding her head in his lap. "Maa, dad look what happened to her... he again shouted.

"Madhu beta get up Radha rubbed her hands but no reactions. "Madhu open your eyes... Bittuji why the hell are you standing here, call the doctor right now he started panicking. "Yes chief Bittuji left the room with his phones. "But Rk what happened to her? Mohan asked. "I don't know dad, she was just arranging the cupboard when I entered and... "I don't belong to you Madhubala, I never did and I never will understand. Keep it in your mind till you are alive his words rushed back to him. "And what? Mohan asked the reason. "I... I don't know dad. We talked but as I was leaving the room she fell down and now she is not in her senses.

"Chief the doctor is not available, we have to take bhabhiji to the nearby hospital bituuji came rushing. "What do you mean by doctor is not available? he asked. "Rishu we don't have time for all of this. We have to rush her to the hospital Radha gestured him to pick up Madhu and he held her in his arms walking out of the house.

I am really very sorry guys for making you all wait and then this short update... But I promise you a longer one next time and that will be soon... till then do tell me your views.

...Seema... thumbnail
Excellent job
Madhus muh dikhai rasam was held
N rk parents told hm dat dey r happy dat he accepted madhu
In room rk was hell angry n he shouted at madhu n words were harsh
Madhu fell down on floor..unconscious 
N drs were unavailable so dey had to take madhu to hospital
Looking forward to next update
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
Madhu's muh dikai ceremony is over.
Poor Madhu fell unconscious while arranging the cupboard and RK remembers his harsh words for her.
Hope nothing serious.
Continue soon
Waiting for the next update
Zarine_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update. Loved it.
RK said very hard words Madhu. They were friends and at least for the sake of their past friendship, he should not tell her such words, especially about her death
Why Madhu fainted?? Because of the words of the RK?
Thanks a lot for the update. 
Can't waiting for the next part. 
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update dear 
I hope madhu is fine 
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
all ladies praising Madhu,who is that deep black kajol lady,Dipali?
for his parents he agreed to marry Madhu,his father is very happy thinking his son accepted Madhu,
in their room Rk behaved very harshly with Madhu and his words too,
poor Madhu fell unconscious,
continue soon,
thanks for the pm
Edited by harini_ - 6 years ago
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
He saying he doesn't care for her if she lives or dies and when she fall unconscious he rushed to her and tensed for her

Thank you for the pm
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear.. 
What happened on Rk's wedding day..??
Wasn't Madhu his real bride..?? 

Where did dipali go that time..? 
I think the owner of that eyes is dipali.. 

Rk shouted at Madhu again.. Madhu fainted.. Hope she is fine.. Waiting for the next part.. Update soon.. Thanks for the pm. 

manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.Rk is confused , he talked harshly with Madhu but he cared for her wellness.