Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Prem Juneja in Parallel universe

Chapter 1

Earth 763 17 July 2012

Prem was feeling excited to start his new journey. Today he would leave that world for a parallel universe. He would have a fresh start in his life. He knew that, there would be several complications for him in the future due to his journey to parallel universe.

He still did not fully understand soul essence merging process. He also did not know what would happen to him when he would have memory of Prem of universe 764. He did not know what would be his identity in the new world. He did not even know when the fusion of himself and Prem Juneja of Earth 764 would be completed and how a fusion of two version of Prem Juneja would behave in situation.

Nevertheless, still Prem wanted to take the chance. He realized that there would be various risks and obstacles in front of him but people became desperate when a man lost everything; he could become desperate to escape from the situation.

Besides that, Prof. Adhikari told him that, Prem Juneja of earth 764 had a similar personality, taste, way of thinking like him. After all, they were part of the single soul.

Therefore, they would not differ significantly from each other in their attitude. Prem knew when other version Prem's soul essence and memories would merge with him he would also inherit the other version of Prem's relationships and his problems.

Technically even without soul merging every relationships of Prem of earth 764 were also belonged to him the Prem Juneja of earth 763 as they were part of the single soul and every human relationship left a mark on human soul. 

Therefore, Prem was not afraid of inheriting new relationship, in his opinion he would definitely able to handle it, he would have several advantages like

1. The soul of Prem Juneja of earth 763 and his would be gradually merged and would create a fusion of two souls and Prem had no doubt that, it would make him not only stronger but also give him different perspectives for evaluating relationships.

2. He would have higher iq, Prof. Adhikari told him due to merging of souls and memories, his mind would become more sharper and as a result of that his iq would increase from 160 to 180. That's closer to Einstein level of iq and as a scientist he was excited about the prospect of using his higher iq into inventing new things.

He could also use his high iq to solve any relationship problems.

3. He would have two sets of memories that would give him the chance to use different experiences to overcome from various difficulties.

4. He would become a way better businessmen by using his higher iq.

5. He would be in future, yes, it would be another universe, but still he would travel from 2012 to 2015.

"It seems like you are feeling excited for travelling to parallel universe." Prof.Adhikari remarked.

"Yes, Prof. I am feeling very glad to leave this world. I want to start my life new way." Prem told him.

"You realize, things could get more complicated for you in the new universe. Your soul would merge with soul of another version of you because of that you would inherit all of his complications both personal and professional. Because of that, your life could become more complicated and dangerous. "Prof. Adhikari told him.

"I knew all of this and don't worry about me,  I already have experience of facing complicating situations. Besides that, I will have a higher iq which will definitely help me in those situations. "Prem told I'm confidently.

"Higher iq is not always helpful in solving relationship problems Prem, sometimes your higher iq can make situation more complicated." Prof. Adhikari commented.

"I have no ifea that, you suddenly become a philosopher from a scientist. Prof. Adhilari I can assure you I am ready to take my new journey and I acknowledge severity all the possible problems that can be caused from that." Prem tried to assure him.

"I know, you are a very bright young man after all, at this moment I just feel guilty of pushing you to unknown. Prof. Adhikari told Prem.

"You should not feel that way Prof. Adhikari. It was me who volunteered for this project and I am leaving this world for a parallel universe based on my free will. I need this Prof. Adhikari, I need a second chance in my life. I am finally getting this chance because of you my old friend.  Therefore, I am strictly forbidding you from feeling guilty." After saying that, Prem gave old Professor a friendly hug. In last couple of years despite of huge difference, Prof. Adhikari had become a senior friend of his.

"I will miss you Prem, but at the same time I will get comfort for the fact that, finally you are getting a second chance in your life. Prof. Adhikari told Prem.

" I will miss you too Prof. Adhikari and I am very lucky that you came into my life as a mentor and senior friend now I am getting a second chance in my life because of you. Prof. Adhikari I promise you I will never forget you. "Prem told him.

"Ok, enough of emotional talk, let me ask you do you take enough cash,  cloths in your box? " Prof. Adhikari asked Prem.

"Yes, I take 2 cores of cash with me in the box along with few other things. I donated rest of my properties to orphanage and various scientific research trusts, and I donated 10 cores to your science trust, I know you will say you cannot accept it, but please take this as a last gift from your junior friend. I know you will use those resources for the betterment and progress of human society." Prem told the Professor when he sensed that Professor was trying to protest against Prem's donation to his organization.

"Prem despite facing so much tragedies, betrayals in the life, you still have a heart of gold. I hope it will remain same in future also. Earth 764 will be changed for better when you will enter there. I promise you I will use your resource for good purposes." Prof. Adhikari smiled after saying that.

"Professor it is the time." One of the lab assistant notified them.

"That's it the time has finally come, good bye Prem Juneja."Prof. Adhikari told him.

"Good bye to you also Prof. Adhikari. Prem told the professor.  After that he entered the machine and suddenly everything spining around the lab, it lasted for two seconds, then everything became quite, the machine reappeared into the lab. The machine notified it was a success. Prem Juneja of earth 763 successfully landed on earth 764.

Prof. Adhikari witnessed all of that, suddenly felt his eyes got moist, he did not know when that young man became so close to him. Prof. Adhikari did not have any child but Prem had become a son, a student, a junior friend at the same time for him.

"I hope Prem will have a better life in the new earth." Prof. Adhikari told himself.

Earth 764

17 July 2015

"Yes, sir we recovered the body from river. Sir we cannot be 100% sure but I think this is the dead body of famous NRI businessperson Prem Juneja.  Yes sir, I will take the body to the morgue so that, doctors can do an autopsy on the dead body.

No sir, there is no sign of physical attack, it seems like cause of death most likely was the accident. Yes, sir I will personally give you the final report after the autopsy. Yes sir, have a good day."Police inspector Naimur Rashid notified his boss ACP Karan Khanna.

ACP Karan Khanna was a friend of the Juneja family therefore; he took special interest in finding Prem's body. Inspector Nairmur being one of the loyal inspectors to ACP got the job to find the body of Prem Juneja.

"He was very young only 28, I am feeling sorry him." Inspector Naimur told the sub inspector Anand Mitra.

"Yes, sir it is really tragic, let's hope there is no foul play behind his death." Sub Inspector Anand Mitra remarked.

In hospital

"Sir I cannot let you near the dead body you are not the kin of the dead person." A constable told the person wearing suits.

The person wearing suit smiled after hearing that, and filled the pockets of the constables with 10000 INR.

"Five minutes." The constable said after checking his pocket.

"It will be enough for me." The person-wearing suit replied to the constable.

The person wearing the suit entered the morgue and looked at Prem's dead body.

"I cannot tell you Prem, for how long I was waiting to see this day. I cannot tell you Prem how much happiness I am feeling after seeing you in the morgue.  You thought you win, but you are wrong Prem Juneja, you may win the battle in the past, but today I win the war Prem. Don't worry Prem you will not be alone soon your beloved Heer will join in the death as she is the one who send me to the jail. Rishab Rampal never loses the war, and he always gets his revenge." Rishab ranted.

Nevertheless, his ranting was stopped when he saw Prem's body suddenly was covered by light and after two -three seconds Prem's body disappeared.

"Ye kya hua!" Rishab told himself in disbelieve.

In another place of earth 764

The first thing Prem felt was a heavy headache, Dr. Adhikari told him about the headache, but he did not realize that it would be that much severe. He needed to rest somewhere.

" Go to Akan hotel, it will take five minutes,  if you take a taxi and told him to go left, then tell the hotel receptionist that, you have a room booked for you in room no.218, tell her the code 45fd5, then the receptionist will give you the code and there you can take rest." A voice inside of Prem mind told him.

Prem got little surprised as he heard detailed directions from that voice and that voice seemed to be sound like him. However, Prem desperately needed rest; therefore without wasting time in thinking he quickly called a taxi.

After exactly five minutes, he landed on Akan hotel and he told the hotel receptionist the code and got the key.

Prem quickly used the lift and entered the hotel room and then he just collapsed on hotel bed.

Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb... Thank uh for the update. Your story is very innovative and thrilling cant wait to read the next chapter. Hope you shall update soon

Originally posted by: -secretlove-

Superb... Thank uh for the update. Your story is very innovative and thrilling cant wait to read the next chapter. Hope you shall update soon

Thank you for liking my stories. Next Chapter will be a critical one for this ff. I will try to update soon.
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ch 1 rocks Shuridh 😃
Awesome update lob it - relationship of Prem and Prof you did so well. So proud of you to keep emotions of original Prem in this story. fab!

So excited - woah Rishab in here and he murdered old Prem huh :(
Well he's in for a shock now 😲

Originally posted by: AASUS

Ch 1 rocks Shuridh 😃
Awesome update lob it - relationship of Prem and Prof you did so well. So proud of you to keep emotions of original Prem in this story. fab!

So excited - woah Rishab in here and he murdered old Prem huh :(
Well he's in for a shock now 😲

Thanks for liking the story. I told you before two versions of Prem Juneja will have similar personality, way of thinking.
Yes, Rishab is the criminal here. Yes he will be in shock when a version of Prem will return who is fusion of old and new Prem.
byeleftgone thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woww awesome update loved it
First chapter is looking really interesting
Looking forward to the next update
Can't wait to read

Originally posted by: preciousrose26

Woww awesome update loved it

Looking forward to the next update
Can't wait to read

Thanks for liking this story.
Next chapter will be a critical one.
I will try to update soon.
sana.harshiti thumbnail
awesome update loved it
waiting for next update
Can't wait to read

Originally posted by: sana.harshiti

awesome update loved it

waiting for next update
Can't wait to read

Thanks for your comment.
Next chapter will be definitely interesting.
sadiaharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it 
 Good hai