31.01.2018:Written Update:Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Laila is holding the envelope. Her cell rings. Ahana informs Laila about Saloni giving birth to baby boy. Laila congratulates her in turn and inquires about Saloni and the baby. Ahana asks her to rush to the hospital. Ahana offers to send the car but Laila says a little later. Roshni notices Laila putting the envelope in her cupboard. 

Yamini is wearing the necklace and smelling the food. Roshni asks whats so special. Yamini says special dishes for Anant. Roshni says way to thank him for the necklace. Yamini says yes. She says Anant thinks for everyone so just reciprocating. Sure he will like it. Roshni tells Yamini that she takes care of them all and Anant. Roshni tells Yamini to get the dishes ready soon. Roshni thinks that now will make Ahana bear the consequences of her defeat.

Rehaan is in car with Ahana and says what a big day and we din do anything. Ahana asks what? Rehaan says lets enjoy sweet to celebrate. Rehaan stops the car and says lets search for ice-cream. Ahana gets out of the car and says nothing here, lets go back. Rehaan says dun worry, let me arrange. He brings out a thumbs up and pours on the bottle cap. They both taste. Ahana smiles. They sit on the car diggy and Ahana asks just one? Rehaan gives her the bottle and keeps the cap for himself. Ahana drinks from the bottle. She says 'kahin koi tara toot raha hoga, fir bhi kitne tare jagmaga rahe honge.' In this cosmos so many lives end and several begin like Arjun. Rehaan says such a heavy name. Ahana says Saloni chose. Rehaan asks for the bottle and drink from it. A bit falls on his face and Ahana wipes it from his face. Rehaan and Ahana stare at each other. BG- Rehaan version of dil sambhal ja zara. Ahana says lets go home. Rehaan holds her hand and says we go back home daily. Since we are celebrating, lets stay back and talk to the stars. Celebrate our happiness with the stars. Ahana agrees. She says few days ago, i wanted to die but now i want to live, smile. So many things have changed. Thanks Rehaan. Rehaan says anytime. Rehaan-Ahana stare glances at each other.

Part 2

Laila reads the letter which is from an Anonymous sender who is informing Anant about Rehaan-Ahana closeness and intimacy. Laila notices Ahana-Rehaan entering the house lost in each other. She tears the letter to pieces. She writes another letter to Laila labeling that its from Vyoma. It talks of Vyoma's desire for reconciliation with Rehaan and requesting Anant to convince Rehaan to marry her. Laila thinks, this is called killing two birds with one stone. Vyoma will get Rehaan and Ahana-Anant distance will reduce. Anant is a stepping stone for me to lead a good life and i wont let this stepping stone go at any cost.

Part 3

Ahana shows Laila pics of Arjun. Laila smiles happily. She tells Ahana to be happy about others kids since she has already killed her own baby. Ahana asks Laila why she talks like this to her, why spill water over her happiness. Laila asks Ahana why she does what she does? Why she is desperate to destroy her marriage. She says, this Rehaan, how come suddenly is your good friend. I am not blind. You keep smiling seeing Rehaan. Ahana asks what do you wanna prove? Laila says you know well. Ahana says no i dunno. Laila says you are so dumb. You are trying to ruin your marriage and i am trying to save it. Anant has received a letter from Vyoma which has details of your closeness with Rehaan. I got the letter before Anant. I am sure you know the difference between right and wrong. Even today Anant is trying to get close to you but you are staying in separate room. Theres still time. Control your heart or you will lose ur all. Ahana gets up and leaves. She looks at Rehaan standing outside the room and recollects Lailas words warning her about age gap marriage and its consequences. She walks past Rehaan.

Precap ---- Ahana notices the necklace Yamini is wearing and asks who gave her? Yamini says Anant. Anant is stunned and is about to refute. Roshni smiles. Rehaan tells Roshni to stop her games. Roshni asks Rehaan if she should inform Anant about Rehaans intentions. She asks Rehaan if he wants to become Ahanas humsafar from humdard. Later Ahana tells Rehaan she made a mistake, a huge one. Rehaan hugs Ahana. Anant comes there. Rehaan is nervous seeing him.
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS