Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Great initiative πŸ‘πŸΌ
Will try as well 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hmm I don't think I will ever get anything right ...
preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

30 Din MSK In Maaneet by seeratkhan

I soo love this one but hate maan...How dump he can b...Sam was winning his heart using geet tricks...

Abh imagination...
Toda sochne dhey...

MADAM ITS 5 DAYS AUR KITNA SOCHNA HAI TUJHE πŸ˜‘😑
JALDI TYPE KAR MUJHE NEXT BHI DENA HAI πŸ˜†
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preetymaaneet

MADAM ITS 5 DAYS AUR KITNA SOCHNA HAI TUJHE πŸ˜‘😑
JALDI TYPE KAR MUJHE NEXT BHI DENA HAI πŸ˜†

muje taunt kiye bina reh nahi sakthi kya..😑
wapas kab aayi aap😲
editing my post check karle
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
preet ji post answer soon
waiting 

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maaneetfavo

preet ji post answer soon

waiting 

haww kalpi u doubt on my skills
preetymaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

30 Din MSK In Maaneet by seeratkhan

I soo love this one but hate maan...How dump he can b...Sam was winning his heart using geet tricks...

Abh imagination...
Toda sochne dhey...

the scene goes like maan was about to propose sam...but sees geet there he thought geet is again palying with him..so he lashes out his anger on geet again...

sam:tum ne kaha na k tumhen us se koi pyaar nahi hai to phir is bat se tumhen koi fark nahi parhta hoga k wo aj raat ko 2 baje wapas ja rahi aur abhi 1:30 baj raha hai..

This give a big shock to him She is leaving again leaving him and that is hell arghhh only half hour. there was a turmoil running inside him but still maintain a cold face like i-dont-care...

maan self thought:pehle bhi toh maine geet koh bhagaya abh bhi bhagavonga phir bhi mere paas hi aayegi..

SAMEERA: hmmm phir to tumhen is bat se bhi fark nahi parhta hoga k 2 din bad Geet ki uski aunty k bete se shaadi horhi hai...

maan:what
maan thought now he must run behind geet...he checked his watch and made a mad dash to run behind her..kahi woh auto miss na karde kahi geet khi flight na chut jaye
🀣

maan n auto πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†seriously teri imagination ka zawab nahi πŸ˜‘
preetymaaneet thumbnail
FF/SS/OS # 3

geet:I know u wont accept me..even if u have not filled my forehead I would never let anyone touch me or marry others'u r the one in my life n will be...when my body belongs to u my soul also belongs to u.. aap meri pati ho or na ho..but I belong to u only'she bent n kissed his forehead with pure love..n no guilt.he smiled in sleep whole heartedly..

guys u all have to guess what's the name of FF & YES & πŸ˜‰ you have to write something based on above scene... u all are free to run your imagination
just few lines max 100-150 words πŸ˜‰

congs sanju once againπŸ‘

FF/SS/OS#2- 30 Din MSK in- seeratkhan

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3275508

Edited by preetymaaneet - 6 years ago
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yesooo
Congrats sanju di

Strangely in love by vrinda 22

Geet life changed so much turnover with in short times, first her father died , she lost her property 7 everything & her bf left her even  friend also , except gayathri only helped her .geet , mother & taaji left mumbai & come to shimla. But her bad fate not leave her. maan was rude, bed with any girl but insake of hatrness with girls. Maan love at geet first sight and also some situation he felt she also cheated woman. Yeah truly his mu about geet. Geet mother need operation , she need money , unfortunaltely she lost sanity to maan.both become one in all senses. Geet thought maan was husband,when conscious state he applied his blood in her forhead but maan don't know anything about incidents. After geet left hotel & checked her mother in hospital but geet mother serious condition, she thought  because of her sin, she going to die. She attempt sucide , maan knew about real reason for money, he shattered , he tried find geet, yeah maan save geet & brought to KM. she was alive but live like dead person. Dadi worried about maan , because of drunk habit, may be chance he will die . geet stopped his drunk habit. Both travelling in same boat.maan revealed his past to geet as geet said everything maan about her past. Both sharing pain while live together in same boats.maan changed his behavior, truly fallen love with geet but he did not realize. Pup scene once again, their life changed to horrible one. Geet was pregnant with maan but she did not say anything maan. Maan want confess his love to geet but geet demand for freedon from him. Last part , what emotional part & dialogue .my maaneet pour pain with each ther  mainly maan confess his pain to his moon( geet).maaneet confession lovely ending .epilouge was best , maaneet married ,geet mother also cured from illness. Happy ending .

plot scene: hotel scene. geet need money for her mother operation,but maan demand one night stand with him.she accept sake of her mother. passionat night. she thought he only man in her life & maan applied his blood in her forhead so geet accept he is her husband . 

geet:I know u wont accept me..even if u have not filled my forehead I would never let anyone touch me or marry others'u r the one in my life n will be...when my body belongs to u my soul also belongs to u.. aap meri pati ho or na ho..but I belong to u only'she bent n kissed his forehead with pure love..n no guilt.he smiled in sleep whole heartedly..

geet angry face : why u smiling in ur sleep ,I said this lines with whole heartly but ur smiling in ur sleep , I knew he dreaming about any short short wala skirt girls, how dare u MSK, rub my lines in our heart through eraser,now onwards, I am only woman in ur life & u r my husband & I am ur wife.if u don't want father of ur child , go to spend any woman in ur life.maan smiled vansished hearing her angry  dominating words.maan open his eyes & come top of her.

my sherni angry with me, I want my child in ur womb not with any girl even I want enjoy father wood so my eyes never fallen love with any girl except u also with gulped his saliva remembered geet warning tone.

I love u mishty..geet angry glare to maan "mishty"

Maan : u r my mishty , jaan, everything.. with sugar coated voice😳

Maan (mind): difficult to handle  wife,plz anyone give tips how to handle wife ..babaji help me.πŸ˜”

God: me too have same problem.. u give me solution.

maan πŸ˜²

Vrinda di story..
I hope I am right..if iam wrong sorry valli akka..

My favourite story 😳
Edited by maaneetfavo - 6 years ago