Originally posted by: preetymaaneet
OYE MATLAB KYA HAI TERAek tarh video ek tarf updatemachine samjha hai kya mujhedon't forget kal pdf bhi di thi maine 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: preetymaaneet
OYE MATLAB KYA HAI TERAek tarh video ek tarf updatemachine samjha hai kya mujhedon't forget kal pdf bhi di thi maine 😡
Originally posted by: preetymaaneet
yes CD i m backaur iss SD ne aate hi mujhe kaam pe laga diyaaur iske taunts bhi suru ho gayenext update may be tomorrownot sure 😆😆 i m not p2 ki 5 min main story ready ho jaye
Originally posted by: _CrystalFlames_
Well... SD really bad...Khud to sun nahi rahi aur dusro ko order kar rahi hai...Not fair 😉😛
pari - maan I want a person who can support me n fulfill all my demands and u can't do that, you can not even fulfill my simple wish I can't spend my whole life struggling and begging infront of your parents. so just forget all this nonsense I hope u ll understand u ll always my best friend saying this she left from their leaving heart broken maan...
Other part of the city
MALHOTRA MANSION
A girl was getting ready for office.
geet- maria I ll not have breakfast I m getting late, need to meet mom-dad also
she went to her parents room
geet-dad-mom I m going office
she said seeing her parent's pic hanging on wall with garlands. (she lost them both in accident). I know u both are angry with me bcoz I don't spend time with u, but kya karu office bhi janna hai.ok enough of my bak bak bye see ya...
I love u both bye
saying this she left
In office she was busy with her files when she got a call. seeing caller ID a smile come on her lips
geet- hello rahul
rahul-hello babe what's up
geet-rahul
rahul- sorry sweetheart for disturbing u
geet- rahul u can call me anytime u know that, ab tumhare bina mera hai hi kaun😭
rahul- enough of emotional talk, ok finish your work soon
geet- why ... kya plan hai
rahul- dinner tonight at khurana hotel
geet- I ll be on time bye
rahul- bye
khurana hotel & restaurant
rahul bring flowers for geet
geet- rahul what is special today

rahul- without any reason kya hum mil nahi sakte
geet- nahi mera who matlab nahi tha... I mean itna jaldi bulaya tumne

rahul- just like feel spending time with you sweetheart
geet- aww so sweet of you
rahul- geet lets order something first.. he call waiter and order some food for them
rahul & geet enjoyed their dinner
rahul- I need to tell something to you
geet- what happen rahul your sounding serious kuch problem hai kya
rahul- I m going mumbai
geet- mumbai but why so sudden..
rahul- I am not getting good job here so thought to go mumbai n try there may be wahan koi mil jaye
geet- job but what about your business
rahul- u know I m getting loss after loss so there is nothing left...I am penniless & I have no money to even pay for rent ...
geet- why didn't you tell me
rahul- I don't want to make u burden with my problems
geet- shut up u idiot mujhse nahi le sakte the
rahul- how can I take your money
geet- kyun nahi le sakte joh kuch mera hai who tumhara bhi toh hai... she took some money from her purse n gave to rahul... abhi yeh rakho I ll transfer money in your account tomorrow... u are not going anywhere samjhe koi job nahi karoge u ll restart your business n I ll finance that
you don't take tension of money
rahul- but geet log kya kahenge how can I take money... main humare beech paise ko nahi lana chanhta try to understand yaar
geet- stop it no more talks on this matter
rahul- ok baba jaisa tum chahoo I LOVE U...
geet- I LOVE U 2
geet paid their bill and both left from their ...
KHURANA FARMHOUSE
pari left maan heartbroken
maan- pari I love you from childhood... I didn't know u think this low about me kya sirf paisa hi important hai tumhari life main..
you are my best friend n always remain like that I ll not come in your way of success..
but today you show me mirror ... you teach me biggest lesson of life...
saying this he ask servants to clean farmhouse n throw all things out n left from their...
PRECAP:- who mere liye ATM hai main jab chahho utna nikal sakta hoon uss ATM se - EVIL LAUGH...😈
Twisted Love This story i written for OS contest, in sort version, today i thought of sharing the story in little, long version This is the...
Dillagi Dil ki Lagi Jab Dil kho jata hai kisi aise mein Jo apna na hoke pe apna sa lagge. Jiski ek jhalak ke leye yeh nighein tarpati rahe Or...
!! Prologue !!! Akeli hi chal rahi thi is zindagi ki raho pe Na manjil or na raste ka tha kuch pata Rote bilkate le rahi thi saase kaise be Apni...
Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...
This is the story of Maan Geet . The couple who love each other and married secretly . This story will tell their everlasting love, and...
245