Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Now Madhu knows he was the one. 
Hope they fight together for their parents. 
maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoraj

Now Madhu knows he was the one. 

Hope they fight together for their parents. 

Thank you so much dear for reading!
Soo the fight will start dear!
See you!
maithu_ thumbnail
Hello everyone !

Hope you all enjoyed the festival days !
Here is a new part of Zarir!

Link to the previous part :
Part 12

Happy reading!

Part 13

At the same, somewhere in the same city, only one room was illuminated in the whole mansion.
"We need to do something!"
"Not now son! First we need to go out of this place for few days and then execute the plan I want!"
"What plan Dad?"
"Not now Sultan!"
"Can't you tell it to me?"
"Not even to my shadow!" the old man said "Pack your bags! We are leaving tomorrow morning!"

And the morning arrived later than expected.
"Should I make him also get ready?" she asked as she was feeding Ayan breakfast while the little one's father was getting ready.
"I think Bittu can make time for him." checking his watch "Are you ready?"

- Just 30 mins and everything will be normal! -

*** Why is he this much worked up when we are just going to head to the Police station! ***

"Yeah! Just 2-3 minutes and I will be all set to go!"
"Come soon! It's already 8h30!" as he neared the door of their room "I will be waiting downstairs!" he said as he disappeared.
"Your papa is so not easy to understand!" she said to her son as he was nodding his head side to side "At least you are listening to me and easy to understand!"
Ayan showed all his teeth as she cleaned him.

Getting to hall, she called for her brother and gave his responsibility to him before going towards the car parked on the front lane.

*** Hope everything goes well! ***

- All will be for sure going well! -

Inside the car, the couple was calm until Rishab took a turn.

*** Why is he going this way?
Police station is on the other side? ***

"You are taking a wrong route!" she remarked.
"I am on the correct way!" he said.
"But the police station is on the other side!" she said not knowing why she got married to him.
"Are you going to tell me what route to take to the unsaid destination of ours?"

*** He has become mad! May be he got hit by something! Or I think he fell in the bathroom! ***

"Can I know where are we heading?"
"In just few minutes, you will know!"

*** Now I'm over somewhere I don't know! ***

Seconds turned into minutes as the car moved and interactions happened in both the places.
"Why are we heading in this direction?" she questioned as they took a turn she recognized.
"You will see!" is all she got as replies.

"Why are we leaving Dad?"
"You will see son!" the old man replied as he got inside the black car, holding his laptop bag.
As his son started the car and moved towards the main door, another white car came in the opposite direction, making this car to halt and reverse as the other one just moved forward.
And that car was followed by 2 jeeps of polices, making the girl in the main car, and the men in the other car anxious.

"Come!" Rishab said as he blocked the black car and opened his door to get out.

*** What is happening here? ***

"Enjoy the show he said!" as he saw his wife get out of the car while policemen surrounded the black car as the two men were stuck to their seats.

"He has trapped us Dad!"
"I will not leave him! He hasn't trapped us but his fate!" the old man said as he opened the car door by himself.

*** When did he plan all these? Why didn't he tell me yesterday night? ***

As the policemen hand cuffed those two men as soon as they stepped outside of the car, saying the reason of their arrest "You both are charged to be culprits behind their parents' car accident and cheating over Mrs. Kundra's property."

"Cheating?" Madhu said as she turned to face her hubby.
"Don't you remember signing on something after you came to India?" He asked her.

*** Yeah on that unfaithful night! For employees salary! ***

Seeing her face to hit the realization "Now you know what cheating it is?"
"I thought I was"
"Leave it!" he said as the elder men approached them after asking permission from inspector.

"You can put me in jail for your parents and his family death and send me a notice from the court for the properties but you can't escape from me, from my eye. I will return for you to take revenge and I will kill you for ruining my son's life by putting him in jail when all he wanted is to live a happy life with you! I will kill your family. We will make sure to get all your properties by your hand itself once again. It's my promise for you, my dear sweet SISTER's DAUGHTER. Mrs. Madhu" and faced Rishab  "Rishab Kundra!" and even before anyone could speak, he went back to the inspector to make a move from there.

As Rishab saw her get agitated with the mention of destroying her family, he held her hand in comfort.
"We will take the charge from now on Sir!" the inspector said before leaving to take his jeep after giving the mansion's keys.
"I think it's better to get back home now!" he said to his wife "We will come back here tomorrow!" he said as they moved to their car.
"Thank you!" she said.
"It's for both of us!" he said.
"I didn't knew you were planning"
"It's better we get going on!" he said interrupting her as he moved the car and stopped at the main door.
"Make sure to be here when we come tomorrow!" Rishab said to the watchman before exiting from there.

And the day moved faster with Madhu trying to divert her mind and Rishab  at his work, leaving her the needed space.

"What are you searching?" he asked that evening, seeing her search here and there something as he came out of the wash-room after freshening.
She didn't reply but continued to search on the side drawer when he went near her.
"If you tell me, I may help" and right at that time she exclaimed "Got it!" and turned to get hit by a hard chest.

Ohh Ahh Blooop was the sound heard as she balanced to stand when he helped and then she helped him to balance and finally both hit the bed with her over him, with her hands over his shoulder and his hands around her waist while there body stuck in a position where each parts were aptly placed against another one, with both their eyes closed and heart beating at light speed with the initial cause: them falling but now, something else.

Thank you so much buddies for reading and liking it !
If you enjoyed the little ride, hit the LIKE button and COMMENT your views!
Next part, few romance! Is it okay for you all?
See you all on Thursday!

Next part : Part 14 A

- Maithili

Edited by maithu_ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Tinku16 thumbnail
👏😳so the villans are out n time for romance...

maithu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinku16

👏😳so the villans are out n time for romance...

Thank you for reading and liking dear!
Yes! 
They are out and romance is starting! ;-)
Keep on reading!
See you!
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbb update...
loved Maaneet moments...
Sultan and his Dad is in jail..Awesome...
looking forward for next part...
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
Sultan reached his right place
Rishab shocked Madhu coz she did not knew he could take such drastic steps against the culprits
Rishbala romance has just begun
Thanks for the PM dear
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Atlast sultan n her uncle r out n now rishbala will come closer but I think her uncle have some plane under his sleeve
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved this update
RK took care of everything

But I'm worry from her uncle's threat
i'm sure he will not leave Rishabala alone

varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update dear 
Loved it