Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Once again a new story comes out of ur box. Thanks for sharing it. Loved it
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
~BLOG NOTE~

Hi angels. I have decided to put the rest of this story's chapters on my blog. So buddy me if you want PMs of this story cos otherwise you will not know when I updated it on my blog! Another reason is cos this story will be extremely mature. Probably my most mature work till date. So I don't want drama and people accusing me of writing rape or whatever they say when they see mature stuff. I have NEVER written rape but haters go insane when they start bashing me and I am sick of those losers. So it's better that I update such a mature story on my blog where people will understand the mature content of the story without bullying me. 

BUDDY ME to get updates of this story. If you are not added in my buddy list yet, buddy me or else you won't get the blog link of the chapters of this story. 

-MrBiebersWifey. 🤗
Edited by MrBiebersWifey. - 6 years ago
jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrBiebersWifey.

<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">~BLOG NOTE~</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hi angels. I have decided to put the rest of this story's chapters on my blog. So buddy me if you want PMs of this story cos otherwise you will not know when I updated it on my blog! Another reason is cos this story will be extremely mature. Probably my most mature work till date. So I don't want drama and people accusing me of writing rape or whatever they say when they see mature stuff. I have NEVER written rape but haters go insane when they start bashing me and I am sick of those losers. So it's better that I update such a mature story on my blog where people will understand the mature content of the story without getting angry on me and bullying me.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">BUDDY ME to get updates of this story. If you are not added in my buddy list yet, buddy me or else you won't get the blog link of the chapters of this story.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-MrBiebersWifey. 🤗</font>

:)wherever u wish doll
zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Send me the updated.
Tfpm. 
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Plz send me pm for the update😳